Remember When FOX and New York Post Were Hyping Transition Regret?

Marty,

I score much better looking chicks than you.

OIP.xU1s55yOobCZt_JLbk1YNQHaId

If adults do it I have no issue, stop gunning for this shit with kids. Is that so fucking hard?

An adult that ruins their life is responsible for it. A minor's ruined life is the responsibility of those who ruined it.
When you have a child who is cutting themselves and trying to commit suicide because they think they are the wrong gender, and scientists and psychologists and doctors agree with them, it might be time. It's not an epidemic, these people have been around forever but now they have a choice.... They are the people who want this desperately, and no one put them up to it, hater dupe ignoramus.... They should definitely be able to take drugs to change their voice and be able to dress differently, the surgery is last hope I would think.... Try minding your own damn business and stop listening to hateful divisive BS from bigots and proven scoundrels liars and swine... Nobody is doing this for fun.

When you have a child who is cutting themselves and trying to commit suicide because they think they are the wrong gender, and scientists and psychologists and doctors agree with them, it might be time. It's not an epidemic, these people have been around forever but now they have a choice.... They are the people who want this desperately, and no one put them up to it, hater dupe ignoramus.... They should definitely be able to take drugs to change their voice and be able to dress differently, the surgery is last hope I would think.... Try minding your own damn business and stop listening to hateful divisive BS from bigots and proven scoundrels liars and swine... Nobody is doing this for fun.

Usually these kids have many other mental problems, ones that don't require mutilating them or drugging them so they never develop sexually.

Wait until they are adults and can make up their own fucking minds legally.

You're a sex deprived deviant.

You OBSESS about this issue that bears on you in no conceivable way.

I discuss a topic on a message board designed to discuss topics like this.

It's not surprising SJW idiots like you want this to just go away. It looks terrible supporting mutilating and drugging kids.

I discuss a topic on a message board designed to discuss topics like this.

It's not surprising SJW idiots like you want this to just go away. It looks terrible supporting mutilating and drugging kids.
It's not about "going away", it's that you have no business in it, Marty...

Leave these kids alone.

It's not about "going away", it's that you have no business in it, Marty...

Leave these kids alone.

As an American I have a right to an opinion about anyone's business.

LOL, "leave the kids alone". That's what our position is saying, not yours.

As an American I have a right to an opinion about anyone's business.

LOL, "leave the kids alone". That's what our position is saying, not yours.
No, fuckstick.

Your politicians use them to cover for their inability to formulate policy.

They count on you to be stupid enough to be distracted by the yarn.

And you are every bit that stupid.

No, fuckstick.

Your politicians use them to cover for their inability to formulate policy.

They count on you to be stupid enough to be distracted by the yarn.

And you are every bit that stupid.

The policy is don't do mutilating surgery on minors and don't fill them with drugs that ruins their normal sexual and biological development.

It's pretty fucking simple.

Forum List

Back