Remember when democrats railed against Bush for using the WOT for political gain?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Now Obama has a new ad campaign bragging about killing ubl and Biden has turned it into a bumper sticker.

More DO AS I SAY NOT AS I DO bs from the left! Hypocrites

• Banned
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0q3did4q13A&feature=youtube_gdata_player]Obama Ad- Would Romney Have Gone After Bin Laden? - YouTube[/ame]

• Banned
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NC380c_Me6o&feature=youtube_gdata_player]ABC Rick Klein: Obama Spiking Football - YouTube[/ame]

All politicians use their past accomplishments in future campaigns. Why is it wrong for the president to point out what we already know?

That the pubs were too busy lining their own pockets and killing innocent people to be bothered going after our Number One Enemy. Hell, Bush couldn't even get the correct country. He was stumbling around out there in the wilderness, killing our own people, and the innocent civilians of a country that had nothing to us, as well as running our country in to bankruptcy. AND, lying about it.

Vice President Biden's "bumper sticker" - bin laden is dead and GM is alive ...

First, its true.
Second, if it had been Bush or Mittens, it would be the other way around.

Not much for Bush to brag about, is there?
And sure as hell not much for us to look forward to if Mittens is elected.

• Banned
All politicians use their past accomplishments in future campaigns. Why is it wrong for the president to point out what we already know?

That the pubs were too busy lining their own pockets and killing innocent people to be bothered going after our Number One Enemy. Hell, Bush couldn't even get the correct country. He was stumbling around out there in the wilderness, killing our own people, and the innocent civilians of a country that had nothing to us, as well as running our country in to bankruptcy. AND, lying about it.

First, its true.

Except that Obama condemned Bush & Hillary in 07 and 08 for politicizing events for political gain. He then went on to say he would not politicize this event by spiking the ball. His words not mine.

Now he is in the endzone doing a fucking dance.

HYPOCRISY

First, its true.

Except that Obama condemned Bush & Hillary in 07 and 08 for politicizing events for political gain. He then went on to say he would not politicize this event by spiking the ball. His words not mine.

Now he is in the endzone doing a fucking dance.

HYPOCRISY

BIGTIME. :clap2:

• Banned
Obama: Spiking the football would be inappropriate and only serve to incite our enemies.

Except now I need to pander for votes since the rest of my record sucks.

Obama: Spiking the football would be inappropriate and only serve to incite our enemies.

REP due your way upon recharge Gramps.
icon14.gif

icon14.gif

Kinda reminds me of the following statement...

"Super pacs are a threat to our democracy"

Of course now he is embracing one of his own super pacs.

The man has no shame and will say anything. Makes Romneys flip flops pale in comparison

icon14.gif

Kinda reminds me of the following statement...

"Super pacs are a threat to our democracy"

Of course now he is embracing one of his own super pacs.

The man has no shame and will say anything. Makes Romneys flip flops pale in comparison

Isn't spiking the football taboo in Statist camps? makes the losers feel so inadequate...

This was initially politicized by the Right when they tried to diminish the president's credit for this accomplishment.

Now you get payback.

Have we forgotten that no sooner had Bin Laden been killed than Conservatives began calling it

MURDER??????? ...that Obama had MURDERED Bin Laden??????

Have we forgotten that no sooner had Bin Laden been killed than Conservatives began calling it MURDER??????? ...that Obama had MURDERED Bin Laden??????

Only some of the wacks who call themselves Conservatives did that. Most GOP have done our best to distance MR's campaign from such stupidity.

Have we forgotten that no sooner had Bin Laden been killed than Conservatives began calling it MURDER??????? ...that Obama had MURDERED Bin Laden??????

Only some of the wacks who call themselves Conservatives did that. Most GOP have done our best to distance MR's campaign from such stupidity.

Exactly. I've heard a few nuts say that on here but not one national figure that i know of. Personally I give Obama credit for terrorizing the terrorists. This thread isn't ment to diminish what he has done. It's just a pointed finger at the two sides of his mouth.

Romney has criticized Obama on foreign policy every time he's spoken about Obama and foreign policy at the same time.

This was initially politicized by the Right when they tried to diminish the president's credit for this accomplishment.

Now you get payback.

Payback? Seriously? Are we all 12 now?

Nanananaabooboo?

Why should the Democrats unilaterally disarm and allow the GOP to try to get political advantage on this,

unanswered?

Fair enough. Democrats wail away but let's not diminish the office of potus to school yard antics..... Let his dogs act like that.

Forum List

Back