Remember when democrats railed against Bush for using the WOT for political gain?

Have we forgotten that no sooner had Bin Laden been killed than Conservatives began calling it MURDER??????? ...that Obama had MURDERED Bin Laden??????

Only some of the wacks who call themselves Conservatives did that. Most GOP have done our best to distance MR's campaign from such stupidity.

Romney has criticized Obama on foreign policy every time he's spoken about Obama and foreign policy at the same time.

Your point?

Have we forgotten that no sooner had Bin Laden been killed than Conservatives began calling it MURDER??????? ...that Obama had MURDERED Bin Laden??????

Only some of the wacks who call themselves Conservatives did that. Most GOP have done our best to distance MR's campaign from such stupidity.

Romney has criticized Obama on foreign policy every time he's spoken about Obama and foreign policy at the same time.

Department of redundancy Department Carb?

*Do Tell*?

I guess you cry about it when you can't compete against it. The ad will work. Romney's still worried about the Soviets.

All politicians use their past accomplishments in future campaigns. Why is it wrong for the president to point out what we already know?

That the pubs were too busy lining their own pockets and killing innocent people to be bothered going after our Number One Enemy. Hell, Bush couldn't even get the correct country. He was stumbling around out there in the wilderness, killing our own people, and the innocent civilians of a country that had nothing to us, as well as running our country in to bankruptcy. AND, lying about it.

Vice President Biden's "bumper sticker" - bin laden is dead and GM is alive ...

First, its true.
Second, if it had been Bush or Mittens, it would be the other way around.

Not much for Bush to brag about, is there?
And sure as hell not much for us to look forward to if Mittens is elected.

Except that Obama condemned Bush & Hillary in 07 and 08 for politicizing events for political gain. He then went on to say he would not politicize this event by spiking the ball. His words not mine.

Now he is in the endzone doing a fucking dance.

HYPOCRISY

So everyone who defended Bush at the time should now be defending Obama, or they're hypocrites.

All politicians use their past accomplishments in future campaigns. Why is it wrong for the president to point out what we already know?

That the pubs were too busy lining their own pockets and killing innocent people to be bothered going after our Number One Enemy. Hell, Bush couldn't even get the correct country. He was stumbling around out there in the wilderness, killing our own people, and the innocent civilians of a country that had nothing to us, as well as running our country in to bankruptcy. AND, lying about it.

Vice President Biden's "bumper sticker" - bin laden is dead and GM is alive ...

First, its true.
Second, if it had been Bush or Mittens, it would be the other way around.

Not much for Bush to brag about, is there?
And sure as hell not much for us to look forward to if Mittens is elected.

Except that Obama condemned Bush & Hillary in 07 and 08 for politicizing events for political gain. He then went on to say he would not politicize this event by spiking the ball. His words not mine.

Now he is in the endzone doing a fucking dance.

HYPOCRISY

So everyone who defended Bush at the time should now be defending Obama, or they're hypocrites.

I said it was foolish then and now. Mission accomplished my ass.

He gave the order to have an admiral give the order to kill bin Laden.

He got a relatively unpopular healthcare passed and that looks as if in may be put down by SCOTUS.

Contrary to what his sycophant will have you believe, for most Americans the economy is still shit.

Having Osama killed is about the only thing he has on which to hang his hat. At least as far as the average voter will believe.

That and the assassination of an American citizen...

He gave the order to have an admiral give the order to kill bin Laden.

He got a relatively unpopular healthcare passed and that looks as if in may be put down by SCOTUS.

Contrary to what his sycophant will have you believe, for most Americans the economy is still shit.

Having Osama killed is about the only thing he has on which to hang his hat. At least as far as the average voter will believe.

That and the assassination of an American citizen...

The economy has been great for me.

I remember when George H. W. Bush was running for reelection after the first gulf war where did a outstanding job of forming a coalition and expelling the Iraqi forces from Kuwait everyone thought he would have a easy reelection it didn't happen. For those who don't remember the economy took a downturn and that cost him it was about the economy then and it will be again this year.

I remember when George H. W. Bush was running for reelection after the first gulf war where did a outstanding job of forming a coalition and expelling the Iraqi forces from Kuwait everyone thought he would have a easy reelection it didn't happen. For those who don't remember the economy took a downturn and that cost him it was about the economy then and it will be again this year.

My thoughts also. Unemployment high, GDP the 1st quarter of this year LOW.

Your point?

If Romney attacks Obama's foreign policy record, Obama has every right to defend it.

duh...

The fact the ad is ABOUT bin Laden, and not the economy, is a sign Obama will have a hard row to hoe.

The opposite is the truth. BHO is using the OBL event to distract from the economy, it is working well, and the naysayers from the right are alienating the center. I say, let's ignore it and move on to the economy.

Now Obama has a new ad campaign bragging about killing ubl and Biden has turned it into a bumper sticker.

More DO AS I SAY NOT AS I DO bs from the left! Hypocrites

:lol: It grates on ya, doesn't it. That slogan is pretty good, almost as good as Biden's direct hit on Rudy Giuliani with the noun, verb and 911. Giuliani even thought that was good.

Hey, it's politics and a presidential campaign, it's the nature of the beast.

Now Obama has a new ad campaign bragging about killing ubl and Biden has turned it into a bumper sticker.

More DO AS I SAY NOT AS I DO bs from the left! Hypocrites

:lol: It grates on ya, doesn't it. That slogan is pretty good, almost as good as Biden's direct hit on Rudy Giuliani with the noun, verb and 911. Giuliani even thought that was good.

Hey, it's politics and a presidential campaign, it's the nature of the beast.

It didn't bother them when Cheney was going around saying that electing Kerry would bring on another terrorist attack...

...no, that didn't bother them one bit.

Cheney: Kerry win risks terror attack - CNN

If Romney attacks Obama's foreign policy record, Obama has every right to defend it.

duh...

The fact the ad is ABOUT bin Laden, and not the economy, is a sign Obama will have a hard row to hoe.

The opposite is the truth. BHO is using the OBL event to distract from the economy, it is working well, and the naysayers from the right are alienating the center. I say, let's ignore it and move on to the economy.

A slogan that reminds Americans of the success of the auto 'bailout' and effectively reminds Americans of Romney's position to let them go under is hardly an effort to distract from the economy.

Forum List

Back