Remember..there is no left wing media bias....reporters outnumber voters at Hillary event

"The Media" were present at Cruz, Rubio and Paul's announcements, too.
There were more media people than voters at Cruz, Rubio, and Pauls announcement? Who knew?

Hillary's strategy is to focus tightly on voters and reporters, controlling every aspect of the campaign and what gets reported. A bout the way Obama has run the White House.

Yet oddly did not outnumber non-media persons at those events..... :dunno:

I'm curious - what is the relevance of the ratio of reporters to "voters" at these events?

Hillary's event was invitation-only - and she only invited 22 people.
SO first you want to say "they all do it." WHen that didnt work you want to say "what difference at this point does it make."
Hillary is stage managing her campaign because if she ran it honestly it would reveal she has little support.

I have no idea what this post is supposed to mean. It's just babbling.

Of course she's "stage managing" her campaign. That's how campaigns are run.

She had a small audience because she doesn't need a big one - everyone in the country already knows who she is. She's looking to present a more intimate image of herself.

I'm curious - what is the relevance of the ratio of reporters to "voters" at these events?

The fact that the party media is openly campaigning for Hillary. Hillary should have to list MSNBC as a campaign donation.

:lol:

It's amazing what you guys think the word "fact" means.

There were more media people than voters at Cruz, Rubio, and Pauls announcement? Who knew?

Hillary's strategy is to focus tightly on voters and reporters, controlling every aspect of the campaign and what gets reported. A bout the way Obama has run the White House.

SO first you want to say "they all do it." WHen that didnt work you want to say "what difference at this point does it make."
Hillary is stage managing her campaign because if she ran it honestly it would reveal she has little support.

She had a small audience because she doesn't need a big one - everyone in the country already knows who she is. She's looking to present a more intimate image of herself.
LOL! What a rationalization.
How many candidates, I dont care how well they're known, want only a small audience for their speeches? How many want to fill a stadium?
Yes, good sense appears to be babbling to you Because you're a fool.

The fact that the party media is openly campaigning for Hillary. Hillary should have to list MSNBC as a campaign donation.

The media has no obligation to be objective and neutral.

Just ask Foxnews, or the Washington Times, or Breitbart, or Newsmax, or the Daily Caller, or etc., etc., etc., and etc.

How many candidates, I dont care how well they're known, want only a small audience for their speeches? How many want to fill a stadium?

Yes, how many want an audience forced to attend,

like Ted Cruz?

Just ask Foxnews, or the Washington Times, or Breitbart, or Newsmax, or the Daily Caller, or etc., etc., etc., and etc.
So is your argument:
They all do it
There is no bias
Complaints about bias also are complaints about Fox
You are incoherent, as usual.

more reporters are at the Packers superbowl game than at an Okland home game..

hint hint

Yes, how many want an audience forced to attend,

like Ted Cruz?
WRong.
Like so much of what you post.

So is your argument:
They all do it
There is no bias
Complaints about bias also are complaints about Fox
You are incoherent, as usual.

Please. Tell us how Sean Hannity and Bill O'Reilly are objective reporters.

:puke:

Hillary-Underwear-34912.jpg

You've already made it pretty clear that you don't understand the election strategy. That doesn't make it "babbling", though - even the National Report article in the OP seems to have a better grasp on it than you do.

Ummm...can you please not do that again? No one on God's green earth wants one intimate image of Hillary Clinton, let alone more intimate images. Yikes.

Please? Thank you.

God bless you. :thup:

It's amazing what you guys think the word "fact" means.

I agree that you and I have differing definitions for what a "fact is."

To me, a fact is something true, which can be demonstrated or proven.

To you, a fact is something which serves the interests of the party.

I imagine we must also have different definitions of "true" and "proven", then - since none of your "facts" are either.

Ummm...can you please not do that again? No one on God's green earth wants one intimate image of Hillary Clinton, let alone more intimate images. Yikes.

Please? Thank you.

God bless you. :thup:

I think you might have quoted the wrong post.

Forum List

Back