Remember..there is no left wing media bias....reporters outnumber voters at Hillary event

You do realize...FNC carried this non-event too.

This teaper victimization nonsense is out of control.
You realize that seeing tea partiers behind every bush is indicative of paranoid schizophrenia, right?

You seem to think they're a lot more cohesive and conspiratorial than they actually are.
:lmao: Hypocrite....sort of like you and the mass media conspiracy?!?
That actually exists. I don't have to make stuff up like you do. As evidenced by your status of good standing in the rubber room and the other dump forums on this site.
If it is a mass LW conspiracy...why did FNC carry the event live and talk about it all day? IS FNC left wing too?

You realize that seeing tea partiers behind every bush is indicative of paranoid schizophrenia, right?

You seem to think they're a lot more cohesive and conspiratorial than they actually are.
That actually exists. I don't have to make stuff up like you do. As evidenced by your status of good standing in the rubber room and the other dump forums on this site.
If it is a mass LW conspiracy...why did FNC carry the event live and talk about it all day? IS FNC left wing too?

When you can frame an intelligent question, I'll do my best to dumb down my answer so you can understand it. But first, you have to ask an intelligent question. Good luck.

Oh, and am glad you notice how much I am censored on this hate site. They send anything anti-teaper or ant-racist into the rubber room. Topics that fight the hate on USMB are not allowed.

When you can frame an intelligent question, I'll do my best to dumb down my answer so you can understand it. But first, you have to ask an intelligent question. Good luck.
Translation...you are a hypocrite and can't answer my queston without exposing yourself.

Translation...you are a hypocrite and can't answer my queston without exposing yourself.
Nope, that's not the translation.

I don't need translated, because I speaka da English.

Unlike some.

Unlike some.
Again, if it is a LW conspiracy, is FNC part of that conspiracy considering they covered the event live as well...and talked about the event ALL DAY! This is a simple inquiry...why do you refuse to answer?

If it is a mass LW conspiracy...why did FNC carry the event live and talk about it all day? IS FNC left wing too?[/QUOTE]

Because they didn't.

Unlike some.
Again, if it is a LW conspiracy, is FNC part of that conspiracy considering they covered the event live as well...and talked about the event ALL DAY! This is a simple inquiry...why do you refuse to answer?
*yawn*

Because they didn't.[/QUOTE]
Sure they did...I watched it on FNC. All FNC did was cover Hillary yesterday. Why do teapers always lie to promote their fantasies and self victimization?

Sure they did...I watched it on FNC. All FNC did was cover Hillary yesterday. Why do teapers always lie to promote their fantasies and self victimization?

They ran the story on a cycle loop, along with all the other top stories.

You're trying to create a fantasy.
This is why can't have a discussion with teapers....they are so dishonest...it is ridiculous. Fucking the same as a liberal...perhaps even lower.

Pathetic.

Oh, and am glad you notice how much I am censored on this hate site. They send anything anti-teaper or ant-racist into the rubber room. Topics that fight the hate on USMB are not allowed.

No, they send your garbage to the rubber room because you're an idiot who can't follow the most basic rules and doesn't understand the difference between an appropriate thread title, and a straight up lie.

Psst...posting "Teaper lunatic shoots dozens" when the linked source is about an Islamic nutbag blowing herself up, or, alternately, a dog taking a crap on the sidewalk... is going to land that thread in the rubber room.

Psst...posting "Teaper lunatic shoots dozens" when the linked source is about an Islamic nutbag blowing herself up, or, alternately, a dog taking a crap on the sidewalk... is going to land that thread in the rubber room.
No, no...you just refuse to see the truth. That's okay, you are a low info teaper and USMB helps to keep you that way by censoring any post that doesn't toe the USMB hate narrative and the effort to shield anything negative about racist teapers and the threat the post to Americans of good and common demeanor.

This is why can't have a discussion with teapers....they are so dishonest...it is ridiculous. Fucking the same as a liberal...perhaps even lower.

Pathetic.

You mean you get called on your bullshit?

The reason you can't have discussion outside the flame zone is you lack the intellect for it.
Yeah...I am not the one denying that FNC covers that bitch hillary as much as every other media outlet. Your victimization nonsense doesn't work on me. Your German manipulation doesn't work on me...I can see right through your German hate gene.

Yeah...I am not the one denying that FNC covers that bitch hillary as much as every other media outlet. Your victimization nonsense doesn't work on me. Your German manipulation doesn't work on me...I can see right through your German hate gene.

No, you're the one claiming that they covered noting but Hillary, which is false.

No, you're the one claiming that they covered noting but Hillary, which is false.
Kraut boy...they covered the event live.

Forum List

Back