Remember..there is no left wing media bias....reporters outnumber voters at Hillary event

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
She's scared to death someone is going to ask her to list her accomplishments...then she will be like this

071030_clinton_stern.jpg

Got to disagree there is just a commonality of target audience: the stupid and gullible. There is only one LCD

You do realize...FNC carried this non-event too.

This teaper victimization nonsense is out of control.

I'm not really sure what the point of this thread is.

1. It was a private, invitation-only event designed to be small and intimate.

2. Of course "the media" was there - one of the biggest political celebrities in the country was announcing their candidacy for President.

I'm not really sure what the point of this thread is.

1. It was a private, invitation-only event designed to be small and intimate.

2. Of course "the media" was there - one of the biggest political celebrities in the country was announcing their candidacy for President.

After all, the media is her campaign staff - in every real sense.

"The Media" were present at Cruz, Rubio and Paul's announcements, too.
There were more media people than voters at Cruz, Rubio, and Pauls announcement? Who knew?

Hillary's strategy is to focus tightly on voters and reporters, controlling every aspect of the campaign and what gets reported. A bout the way Obama has run the White House.

There were more media people than voters at Cruz, Rubio, and Pauls announcement? Who knew?

Hillary's strategy is to focus tightly on voters and reporters, controlling every aspect of the campaign and what gets reported. A bout the way Obama has run the White House.

Yet oddly did not outnumber non-media persons at those events..... :dunno:

I'm curious - what is the relevance of the ratio of reporters to "voters" at these events?

Hillary's event was invitation-only - and she only invited 22 people.

Yet oddly did not outnumber non-media persons at those events..... :dunno:

I'm curious - what is the relevance of the ratio of reporters to "voters" at these events?

Hillary's event was invitation-only - and she only invited 22 people.
SO first you want to say "they all do it." WHen that didnt work you want to say "what difference at this point does it make."
Hillary is stage managing her campaign because if she ran it honestly it would reveal she has little support.

Forum List

Back