Remember..there is no left wing media bias....reporters outnumber voters at Hillary event

You've already made it pretty clear that you don't understand the election strategy. That doesn't make it "babbling", though - even the National Report article in the OP seems to have a better grasp on it than you do.

Her election strategy is to use the MSM as her campaign staff. Not too hard to understand.

Why we put up with such an openly corrupt media is a bit more difficult to understand - but then, I suppose it's why Fox is the most trusted source of news...

There were more media people than voters at Cruz, Rubio, and Pauls announcement? Who knew?

Hillary's strategy is to focus tightly on voters and reporters, controlling every aspect of the campaign and what gets reported. A bout the way Obama has run the White House.

Yet oddly did not outnumber non-media persons at those events..... :dunno:

I'm curious - what is the relevance of the ratio of reporters to "voters" at these events?

Hillary's event was invitation-only - and she only invited 22 people.
SO first you want to say "they all do it." WHen that didnt work you want to say "what difference at this point does it make."
Hillary is stage managing her campaign because if she ran it honestly it would reveal she has little support.

I have no idea what this post is supposed to mean. It's just babbling.

Of course she's "stage managing" her campaign. That's how campaigns are run.

She had a small audience because she doesn't need a big one - everyone in the country already knows who she is. She's looking to present a more intimate image of herself.
LOL! What a rationalization.
How many candidates, I dont care how well they're known, want only a small audience for their speeches? How many want to fill a stadium?
Yes, good sense appears to be babbling to you Because you're a fool.

You've already made it pretty clear that you don't understand the election strategy. That doesn't make it "babbling", though - even the National Report article in the OP seems to have a better grasp on it than you do.
You dont understand spin.
She is stage managing the campaign by filtering reporters and controlling the media. No, they dont all do that.

:lol:

I imagine we must also have different definitions of "true" and "proven", then - since none of your "facts" are either.

ROFL

Now you're just getting desperate.

lb0414cd20150413072621.jpg

Her election strategy is to use the MSM as her campaign staff. Not too hard to understand.

Why we put up with such an openly corrupt media is a bit more difficult to understand - but then, I suppose it's why Fox is the most trusted source of news...

trusted for what? ... getting Obama elected twice by spouting BS 24/7/365?

trust ME , Fox will get Hillary elected with bash and trash too.

Seeing those reporters chasing down her scooby while the public just ignored her was priceless. Absolutely no one cared. The media had to pump up her burrito and no one cared.

If Hillary's plan is to keep her venues small and not meet with many expecting the media to carry her campaign I hope she does not change those plans.

"The Media" were present at Cruz, Rubio and Paul's announcements, too.
There were more media people than voters at Cruz, Rubio, and Pauls announcement? Who knew?

Hillary's strategy is to focus tightly on voters and reporters, controlling every aspect of the campaign and what gets reported. A bout the way Obama has run the White House.

"The Media" were present at Cruz, Rubio and Paul's announcements, too.

Yet oddly did not outnumber non-media persons at those events..... :dunno:

I'm curious - what is the relevance of the ratio of reporters to "voters" at these events?

Hillary's event was invitation-only - and she only invited 22 people.

You don't have to understand, doc. And clearly you don't. So you are welcome to go away.

You do realize...FNC carried this non-event too.

This teaper victimization nonsense is out of control.
You realize that seeing tea partiers behind every bush is indicative of paranoid schizophrenia, right?

You seem to think they're a lot more cohesive and conspiratorial than they actually are.

trusted for what? ... getting Obama elected twice by spouting BS 24/7/365?

trust ME , Fox will get Hillary elected with bash and trash too.

Hillary will not be president. If the dims are dumb enough to nominate her, she'll lose in a Carter level landslide in the general.

same thing I said about Obama ...

LMAO
Uncensored is making the mistake of thinking the system still works the way it was meant to work.

You realize that seeing tea partiers behind every bush is indicative of paranoid schizophrenia, right?

You seem to think they're a lot more cohesive and conspiratorial than they actually are.
:lmao: Hypocrite....sort of like you and the mass media conspiracy?!?

:lmao: Hypocrite....sort of like you and the mass media conspiracy?!?
That actually exists. I don't have to make stuff up like you do. As evidenced by your status of good standing in the rubber room and the other dump forums on this site.

Forum List

Back