Remember The Bush Hitler

Uhh, two dozen activists suddenly defines "the left"? I may not agree with what these people are doing by protesting outside a politician's home but that's no reason to paint such a wide brush.

It's not the first time that the left have used this tactic. Intimidating families and frightening other people's children seems to be a growing trend with left wing 'protesters'.
But, hey, they don't 'break the law' so it's all good, huh? Never mind that everyone - every single individual in this country - has the right to live in peace in their own homes.

People who do this are no different to the scum that call themselves the Westboro Baptist Church, in my opinion.
Link?

Ravi, honey, the link's already there.... to the SEIU protesting outside the AIG guys house.... when he wasn't home... but his 14 year old kid was. Now, you may find it acceptable to intimidate kids. I don't. I think there are boundaries to acceptable behavior... and I think that protesting outside anyone's private home is not within those boundaries.... and I would say the same thing if it were the TEA Parties (who I support).

Uhh, two dozen activists suddenly defines "the left"? I may not agree with what these people are doing by protesting outside a politician's home but that's no reason to paint such a wide brush.

It's not the first time that the left have used this tactic. Intimidating families and frightening other people's children seems to be a growing trend with left wing 'protesters'.
But, hey, they don't 'break the law' so it's all good, huh? Never mind that everyone - every single individual in this country - has the right to live in peace in their own homes.

People who do this are no different to the scum that call themselves the Westboro Baptist Church, in my opinion.
Link?
Nahhhhhhhhhhhh.....there's no need for a link.

The Left should (simply) use that ol' time-honored excuse Republicans fall-back-on, when they get busted....

"Hey! C'mon!! BOTH sides do it!!!!!"

Wankin.gif

and how liberals now complain about Obama being called a fascist?

Get ready to the next level of incivility without end, once again brought by the left:

Group targets Speaker Boehner

Group targets Speaker Boehner’s (small-h) house
Comments (0) "BookmarkShare PrintPrint
By: Barbara Hollingsworth 02/17/11 3:56 PM
Local Opinion Editor

When did demonstrating at the private homes of politicians or corporate executives become an acceptable way to voice one’s political opinions?

Nearly two dozen activists from DC Vote swarmed House Speaker John Boehner’s Capitol Hill residence at 7:30 Thursday morning, chanting “Don’t tread of D.C.” and “No taxation without representation” to protest congressional “meddling” in the District’s local affairs, in particular a House continuing budget resolution that would cut $80 million in federal payments and prohibit the city from using local funds to pay for needle exchange programs and abortions.

“Speaker Boehner is coming to our home telling us how to spend our money,” Ilir Zherka, the group’s executive director, told his followers. “We decided to come to his house to tell him to leave D.C. alone.”​

After Capitol Police officers blocked their way by using bikes to erect a makeshift barricade, the protestors remained outside Boehner’s home for more than an hour.

This is the same tactic used last month by protestors who don’t want Wal-Mart to open a new store in D.C. As DCist reported:

…Instead of demonstrating at one of the possible Walmart locations or making their opinions known to members of the D.C. Council, the protesters descended on the Woodley Park home of Dick Knapp, an executive at Foulger-Pratt, the company that is set to develop the Georgia Avenue Walmart.​

Why are you accusing me of doing that? I'm not in that group. They don't represent me.

Get a life.

Eh, I don't see what the big fuss is all about.

Nazi hate groups are allowed to protest in the streets and have parades of sorts that all sorts of kids see and have right in their face.

Draw the blinds, tell your kids to watch tv in their room, tell them to listen to music with headphones, not really a hard thing to get around if you're worried about what the kids will see or hear.

Would I do it? No, is it a big deal? No

Link?

Ravi, honey, the link's already there.... to the SEIU protesting outside the AIG guys house.... when he wasn't home... but his 14 year old kid was. Now, you may find it acceptable to intimidate kids. I don't. I think there are boundaries to acceptable behavior... and I think that protesting outside anyone's private home is not within those boundaries.... and I would say the same thing if it were the TEA Parties (who I support).
What growing trend?

It sounds like we need another “Return to Sanity” rally with a bunch of white folks bashing anyone who is not a liberal. Even though people like John Stewart are worth over $100 million, I'm sure he could use the money.

I just read the title, and imagine a tiny toy-sized Hitler popping out of a woman's bush and yelling "SURPRISE! REMEMBER ME?"

Yeah, you have no idea what you're talking about. I called out the libs who complained about tea party protests.

I support everyone's right to protest, even when they're wrong.

I didn't specify YOU. With that said, I agree that everyone has a right to protest, however people's homes are not the place to do so.

Well, I apologize for jumping to conclusions, but in fairness, you did say that in a reply to my post.

And I disagree. As long as they're not trespassing or breaking the law, I see no reason not to protest outside politician's houses, offices, etc. If they don't like it, close the blinds.

I have a big problem with protesting outside of people's homes. Or anything that's private and part of a family..like a funeral.

It's not the first time that the left have used this tactic. Intimidating families and frightening other people's children seems to be a growing trend with left wing 'protesters'.[/B] But, hey, they don't 'break the law' so it's all good, huh? Never mind that everyone - every single individual in this country - has the right to live in peace in their own homes.

Link?

The Left should (simply) use that ol' time-honored excuse Republicans fall-back-on, when they get busted....

Hey!C'mon!!BOTH sides do it!!!!!"
no, dipshit
both sides DONT do this
just your side
asswipe

Last edited:
It's not the first time that the left have used this tactic. Intimidating families and frightening other people's children seems to be a growing trend with left wing 'protesters'. But, hey, they don't 'break the law' so it's all good, huh? Never mind that everyone - every single individual in this country - has the right to live in peace in their own homes.

The way you act, "the left" are doing this on a daily basis. A handful of people who happen to be on one side of a ideology spectrum does not simply justify painting with such a broad brush. It's no different then morons on "the Left" who say all Conservatives are abortion clinic bombers or abortion doctor killers.

So shoot me... 500 people, and there was one kid in the house.... the other (12 years old) had to hide in his dad's car while hid dad had to access his own home - through the back to rescue his 14 year old kid.

And... this group the SEIU... they're connected to ACORN.

That you justify this behavior is disgusting.

"We use the power of persuasion, and if that doesn't work, we use the persuasion of power" Andy Stern, President SEIU

You got many of the important facts of something you're citing wrong. You go on to accuse me that I'm trying to justify what these groups are doing by simply pointing out the amount of errors in your posts.

As I have said previously in this thread:

I may not agree with what these people are doing by protesting outside a politician's home but that's no reason to paint such a wide brush.

At no point in this thread did I say that protesting outside a politician's home was justified, so I have no idea where you're getting such silly ideas from.

So wait, because the SEIU is supposedly connected to ACORN, that makes your point okay? I guess I'll use a quote here too:

"A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on." - Winston Churchill

Never mind that everything I pointed out could of prevented if you had bothered to read the entire article.

Get ready to the next level of incivility without end, once again brought by the left:

Local Opinion Editor

When did demonstrating at the private homes of politicians or corporate executives become an acceptable way to voice one’s political opinions?

2000, when the GOP bussed in the CON$ervative Brotherhood to stand outside Gore's residence and chant “Get out of Cheney’s house.”

Its the classic "Do as I say, Not as I do" disorder

and when the same happens in reverse? Oh the gnashing of teeth!
You hypocritical crybabies have very short and selective memories. :rofl:

The Golden Rule is a bitch!!!

Local Opinion Editor

2000, when the GOP bussed in the CON$ervative Brotherhood to stand outside Gore's residence and chant “Get out of Cheney’s house.”

Its the classic "Do as I say, Not as I do" disorder

you are a liar and a fucking moron

Local Opinion Editor

Nearly two dozen activists from DC Vote swarmed House Speaker John Boehner’s Capitol Hill residence at 7:30 Thursday morning, chanting “Don’t tread of D.C.” and “No taxation without representation” to protest congressional “meddling” in the District’s local affairs, in particular a House continuing budget resolution that would cut $80 million in federal payments and prohibit the city from using local funds to pay for needle exchange programs and abortions.

“Speaker Boehner is coming to our home telling us how to spend our money,” Ilir Zherka, the group’s executive director, told his followers. “We decided to come to his house to tell him to leave D.C. alone.”​

After Capitol Police officers blocked their way by using bikes to erect a makeshift barricade, the protestors remained outside Boehner’s home for more than an hour.

This is the same tactic used last month by protestors who don’t want Wal-Mart to open a new store in D.C. As DCist reported:

…Instead of demonstrating at one of the possible Walmart locations or making their opinions known to members of the D.C. Council, the protesters descended on the Woodley Park home of Dick Knapp, an executive at Foulger-Pratt, the company that is set to develop the Georgia Avenue Walmart.​

Why are you accusing me of doing that? I'm not in that group. They don't represent me.

Get a life.

Says the queen of generalizations and broad brushing...

Fuck off, asshat....

Bush, Bush, where did I hear that name? Was that the guy who needlessly had thousands of Americans killed and tens of thousands maimed to we could create a far right winger Islamic government in Iraq and chase a million Christians from their homeland and enslave half the population in burkes? Wasn't that the guy that let Bin Laden get a 7 year head start? The guy who gave trillions in tax breaks to millionaires and billionaires and from 2001 to 2008 help send 2.4 million jobs to China?

Is that the guy you're talking about?

Hey!C'mon!!BOTH sides do it!!!!!"
no, dipshit
both sides DONT do this
just your side

asswipe

you are a liar and a fucking moron

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/06/24/magazine/24wwln-Q4-t.html
Questions for Kristin Gore
Washington Insider

Interview by DEBORAH SOLOMON
Published: June 24, 2007

How often do you think back to the 2000 election and the legal fight over the counting of the ballots?

As little as possible. If I ever do dip into that, it doesn’t go anywhere good.

Were you living with your parents during that period?

Yes. I took a leave of absence from “Futurama,” and I was home for the 36 days because I felt pretty useless as a comedy writer. They bussed in people who stood outside screaming, “Get out of Cheney’s house.”

Last edited:

Forum List

Back