Remember The Bush Hitler

Nahhhhhhhhhhhh.....there's no need for a link.

The Left should (simply) use that ol' time-honored excuse Republicans fall-back-on, when they get busted....

Hey!C'mon!!BOTH sides do it!!!!!"
no, dipshit
both sides DONT do this
just your side

asswipe

2000, when the GOP bussed in the CON$ervative Brotherhood to stand outside Gore's residence and chant “Get out of Cheney’s house.”

You hypocritical crybabies have very short and selective memories. :rofl:

The Golden Rule is a bitch!!!
you are a liar and a fucking moron

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/06/24/magazine/24wwln-Q4-t.html
Questions for Kristin Gore
Washington Insider

Interview by DEBORAH SOLOMON
Published: June 24, 2007

How often do you think back to the 2000 election and the legal fight over the counting of the ballots?

As little as possible. If I ever do dip into that, it doesn’t go anywhere good.

Were you living with your parents during that period?

Yes. I took a leave of absence from “Futurama,” and I was home for the 36 days because I felt pretty useless as a comedy writer. They bussed in people who stood outside screaming, “Get out of Cheney’s house.”
shes lying

and how liberals now complain about Obama being called a fascist?

Get ready to the next level of incivility without end, once again brought by the left:

Group targets Speaker Boehner

Group targets Speaker Boehner’s (small-h) house
Comments (0) "BookmarkShare PrintPrint
By: Barbara Hollingsworth 02/17/11 3:56 PM
Local Opinion Editor

When did demonstrating at the private homes of politicians or corporate executives become an acceptable way to voice one’s political opinions?

Nearly two dozen activists from DC Vote swarmed House Speaker John Boehner’s Capitol Hill residence at 7:30 Thursday morning, chanting “Don’t tread of D.C.” and “No taxation without representation” to protest congressional “meddling” in the District’s local affairs, in particular a House continuing budget resolution that would cut $80 million in federal payments and prohibit the city from using local funds to pay for needle exchange programs and abortions.

“Speaker Boehner is coming to our home telling us how to spend our money,” Ilir Zherka, the group’s executive director, told his followers. “We decided to come to his house to tell him to leave D.C. alone.”​

After Capitol Police officers blocked their way by using bikes to erect a makeshift barricade, the protestors remained outside Boehner’s home for more than an hour.

This is the same tactic used last month by protestors who don’t want Wal-Mart to open a new store in D.C. As DCist reported:

…Instead of demonstrating at one of the possible Walmart locations or making their opinions known to members of the D.C. Council, the protesters descended on the Woodley Park home of Dick Knapp, an executive at Foulger-Pratt, the company that is set to develop the Georgia Avenue Walmart.​

Is this an example of the New Civility that Obama insisted we all should practice?

no, dipshit
both sides DONT do this
just your side

asswipe

you are a liar and a fucking moron

Washington Insider

How often do you think back to the 2000 election and the legal fight over the counting of the ballots?

Yes. I took a leave of absence from “Futurama,” and I was home for the 36 days because I felt pretty useless as a comedy writer. They bussed in people who stood outside screaming, “Get out of Cheney’s house.”
shes lying
You're projecting.

Mayoral hopeful Leland Yee gets racist death threats (Barf alert)

To: Conservative Vet
a lot of us Freepers marched in SF with Melanie Morgan, protesting Al Gore’s attempt to steal the election after the voteI marched too! "Get out of Bush's house....get out of Bush's house."
Gore's attempted coup is what prompted me to join Free Republic!

12 posted on Thu Jan 27 14:58:27 2011 by GSWarrior

To: GSWarrior
That was a great event. Most of us would’ve never dreamed of protesting but enough was enough. The same thing happened with the Tea Party years later.
If I remember correctly, we were actually chanting “Get out of Cheney’s House!” since as VP he was staying in Blair House.

16 posted on Thu Jan 27 15:28:06 2011 by Conservative Vet

Washington Insider

shes lying
You're projecting.

a lot of us Freepers marched in SF with Melanie Morgan, protesting Al Gore’s attempt to steal the election after the voteI marched too! "Get out of Bush's house....get out of Bush's house."

That was a great event. Most of us would’ve never dreamed of protesting but enough was enough. The same thing happened with the Tea Party years later.
If I remember correctly, we were actually chanting “Get out of Cheney’s House!” since as VP he was staying in Blair House.

where does that say anyone was "bussed in" moron

4399236141_e712341c8b_o.gif

The Left should (simply) use that ol' time-honored excuse Republicans fall-back-on, when they get busted....

no, dipshit
both sides DONT do this
just your side
asswipe

shes lying
You're projecting.

So you are backing away from YOUR lie that only the Libs protest at the home of a politician, to an argument on the type of transportation the CON$ervative Brotherhood used to get to the politician's home to protest at a politician's residence.
Thank you. :rofl:

no, dipshit
both sides DONT do this
just your side
asswipe

You're projecting.

So you are backing away from YOUR lie that only the Libs protest at the home of a politician, to an argument on the type of transportation the CON$ervative Brotherhood used to get to the politician's home to protest at a politician's residence.
not backing away from anything
dipshit
i never said what you just claimed

no, dipshit
both sides DONT do this
just your side
asswipe

dipshit
:rofl:

Remember the hate-speech directed at Sara Palin and Michelle Bachman? Remember how the libs became hysterical at the sight of little old ladies and grizzled Vets congragating peacefully? Remember how the left was positively foaming at the mouth at the sight of Tea Party people reading the Constitution? Now look at the disorderly conduct of public workers in Wisconsin.

It's not the first time that the left have used this tactic. Intimidating families and frightening other people's children seems to be a growing trend with left wing 'protesters'.
But, hey, they don't 'break the law' so it's all good, huh? Never mind that everyone - every single individual in this country - has the right to live in peace in their own homes.

People who do this are no different to the scum that call themselves the Westboro Baptist Church, in my opinion.
Link?

"Hey! C'mon!! BOTH sides do it!!!!!"

Wankin.gif

no, dipshit
both sides DONT do this
just your side
asswipe

edthecynic said:

dipshit
which is NOT what i said you fucking assshole moron'
Now how exactly do you rationalize that you did not say that only one side, not yours and therefore the Libs, does it??????
This rationalization should be priceless!!! :rofl:
And very revealing into the "mind" of the CON$ervative Brotherhood.

Last edited:

Wankin.gif

Now how exactly do you rationalize that you did not say that only one side, not yours and therefore the Libs, does it??????
fuck off moron

Wankin.gif

fuck off moron
I OWN YOU!
hahaha

and how liberals now complain about Obama being called a fascist?

Get ready to the next level of incivility without end, once again brought by the left:

So you're using the Herr Karl Rove "fair game" (See: Plame) tactic? I can see that conservatives haven't learned a thing.

How is this worse than protesting at an abortion clinic and yelling 'whore' and 'slut' to every woman who enters? :confused:

Forum List

Back