Protesters inside the Capital

No, those are prayer shawls that all Jews wear for services. The traitorous liberal Jews were just making sure people knew they were Jews who support the side that wants all Jews dead.

They need deprogramming.
LOL.....I can easily find gang association by the tats on a convict but religious trappings escape me.

Is the DOJ prepared to hunt them down for two years like they did Jan 6 mom and pop demonstrators? Notice how organized they are forming a tight circle with the protector outer ring. These are the true insurrectionists

So then, to storm the Capitol and stage an insurrection is OK

But only if you are protesting on behalf of Palestine!

I get it. :rolleyes-41:
IOW, different standards for Democrat causes. As we know.

Name one what? I don't read your BS, flamer. That's all you are, cannon fodder, worthless and weak. Learn it
Name one or more of the people you think we're committing an insurrection and what did they do to earn that accusation.

Try to keep up.

LOL.....I can easily find gang association by the tats on a convict but religious trappings escape me.
I get it, but again, the prayer shawl is universal among Jews. You can’t tell what “flavor” he is by that. You can, however, tell an Orthodox Jew if he is wearing a yarmulke.

I already did.

They evaded the question and tried to do a not so clever name flip.

What I do know is people were convicted of seditious conspiracy due to actions leading up too and including Jan 6th.

Fucking seditious traitors.
May they rot in prison.

How about you cease trying to dictate to me little one
This a political forum. I asked you a relevant question in response to your post.

If you are unable or unwilling to back up your post or even discuss it; perhaps you should read more and post less and let your more capable betters handle the debating?...or deflect, ad hominem and run away. Your choice.

This a political forum. I asked you a relevant question in response to your post.

If you are unable or unwilling to back up your post or even discuss it; perhaps you should read more and post less and let your more capable betters handle the debating?...or deflect, ad hominem and run away. Your choice.

I don't give a shit what you asked. Spoiled brat

Left loons annoy the hell out of me
Me too. And I had a really infuriating day on top of all this. Had to deal with a belligerent teen who was working in a store and….well….the country is on a big decline. I’ll spare you the details, but in the America I grew up in, she would have been fired.

Pro-Palestinian protestors are taking over the U.S. Capitol as hundreds demand a ceasefire between Hamas terrorists in Gaza and Israel.

The demonstration comes a day after a bombing of a hospital in Gaza killed at least 500 Palestinians.

The protestors, dressed in black shirts that read 'JEWS SAY CEASEFIRE NOW' and 'NOT IN OUR NAME' took over the large rotunda in the Cannon House Office Building.

The demonstrators held posters with messages like 'LET GAZA LIVE' and 'MOURN THE DEAD, AND FIGHT LIKE HELL FOR THE LIVING.'

Capitol Police made 100 arrests as the group got louder and more disruptive with chants and singing.

They cut off public access to the Capitol complex as swarms of angry Palestinian advocates flooded the Cannon building.

Capitol Police said of the mass arrests: 'We warned the protestors to stop demonstrating and when they did not comply we began arresting them.'

Rep. Randy Weber posted on X a video of a sign he had hanging outside his office that said 'I stand with Israel' that had been torn down by protesters.

Some Democrats have claimed that Israel committed a war crime by intentionally targeting a hospital - a claim the Israeli Defense Force has avidly denied.

Comment:
I thought that they erected a fence around the Capital.
How did all of those protesters get inside the Capital?

View attachment 844875

View attachment 844876

View attachment 844877

Cannon HOB is closest to the Metro station and furthest from the Capitol so my guess is they came straight out of Capitol South and made it the half of block to the HOB. It is where all the unimportant first termers usually have their offices. I worked a few buildings down in Rayburn. That is where all the OG reps have their offices as it is the closest to the Capitol. Security is pretty tight there.

Pro-Palestinian protestors are taking over the U.S. Capitol as hundreds demand a ceasefire between Hamas terrorists in Gaza and Israel.

The demonstration comes a day after a bombing of a hospital in Gaza killed at least 500 Palestinians.

The protestors, dressed in black shirts that read 'JEWS SAY CEASEFIRE NOW' and 'NOT IN OUR NAME' took over the large rotunda in the Cannon House Office Building.

The demonstrators held posters with messages like 'LET GAZA LIVE' and 'MOURN THE DEAD, AND FIGHT LIKE HELL FOR THE LIVING.'

Capitol Police made 100 arrests as the group got louder and more disruptive with chants and singing.

They cut off public access to the Capitol complex as swarms of angry Palestinian advocates flooded the Cannon building.

Capitol Police said of the mass arrests: 'We warned the protestors to stop demonstrating and when they did not comply we began arresting them.'

Rep. Randy Weber posted on X a video of a sign he had hanging outside his office that said 'I stand with Israel' that had been torn down by protesters.

Some Democrats have claimed that Israel committed a war crime by intentionally targeting a hospital - a claim the Israeli Defense Force has avidly denied.

Comment:
I thought that they erected a fence around the Capital.
How did all of those protesters get inside the Capital?

View attachment 844875

View attachment 844876

View attachment 844877
A. They aren't "taking over", they've been arrested and dispersed.

B. No breakage.

C. These are Israelis and Jews who don't want the Palestinians slaughtered in their name, which is a much more worthy cause than "I really wanted to win".

Forum List

Back