Protesters inside the Capital

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
Pro-Palestinian protestors are taking over the U.S. Capitol as hundreds demand a ceasefire between Hamas terrorists in Gaza and Israel.

The demonstration comes a day after a bombing of a hospital in Gaza killed at least 500 Palestinians.

The protestors, dressed in black shirts that read 'JEWS SAY CEASEFIRE NOW' and 'NOT IN OUR NAME' took over the large rotunda in the Cannon House Office Building.

The demonstrators held posters with messages like 'LET GAZA LIVE' and 'MOURN THE DEAD, AND FIGHT LIKE HELL FOR THE LIVING.'

Capitol Police made 100 arrests as the group got louder and more disruptive with chants and singing.

They cut off public access to the Capitol complex as swarms of angry Palestinian advocates flooded the Cannon building.

Capitol Police said of the mass arrests: 'We warned the protestors to stop demonstrating and when they did not comply we began arresting them.'

Rep. Randy Weber posted on X a video of a sign he had hanging outside his office that said 'I stand with Israel' that had been torn down by protesters.

Some Democrats have claimed that Israel committed a war crime by intentionally targeting a hospital - a claim the Israeli Defense Force has avidly denied.

Comment:
I thought that they erected a fence around the Capital.
How did all of those protesters get inside the Capital?

demsprotestatdccapitaljfkfkuf.jpg

demsprotestatdccapitalhdhdfhjh.jpg

demsprotestatdccapitalladlacadcsch.jpg

Pro-Palestinian protestors are taking over the U.S. Capitol as hundreds demand a ceasefire between Hamas terrorists in Gaza and Israel.

The demonstration comes a day after a bombing of a hospital in Gaza killed at least 500 Palestinians.

The protestors, dressed in black shirts that read 'JEWS SAY CEASEFIRE NOW' and 'NOT IN OUR NAME' took over the large rotunda in the Cannon House Office Building.

The demonstrators held posters with messages like 'LET GAZA LIVE' and 'MOURN THE DEAD, AND FIGHT LIKE HELL FOR THE LIVING.'

Capitol Police made 100 arrests as the group got louder and more disruptive with chants and singing.

They cut off public access to the Capitol complex as swarms of angry Palestinian advocates flooded the Cannon building.

Capitol Police said of the mass arrests: 'We warned the protestors to stop demonstrating and when they did not comply we began arresting them.'

Rep. Randy Weber posted on X a video of a sign he had hanging outside his office that said 'I stand with Israel' that had been torn down by protesters.

Some Democrats have claimed that Israel committed a war crime by intentionally targeting a hospital - a claim the Israeli Defense Force has avidly denied.

Comment:

View attachment 844875

View attachment 844876

View attachment 844877
Nancy Piglosi and the squad were their at the gate, with open arms....

Comment:

View attachment 844875

View attachment 844876

View attachment 844877
Looks like an insurrection to me.

Comment:

View attachment 844875

View attachment 844876

View attachment 844877
Insurrection.

Comment:

View attachment 844875

View attachment 844876

View attachment 844877
I thought the Speaker (or whomever is acting as speaker) controls security...why aren’t they calling up the troops?

What a cotton-pickin' minute ... they're RIOTERS if I disagree with them ... they're PROTESTERS if I do agree with their message ...

I only agree with killing Congress if and only if no police are injured ... and you keep your stupid message to yourself, we don't care ... it's a military barracks, a legitimate target ... it was the rocket launchers and ammo on the roof that exploded ... Hamas has order all Palestinians to attack and kill all Jews ... that makes all Palestinians active solders ...

Palestinians can stop this right now ... return the hostages and surrender the Hamas fights to Israeli authorities ... their choice ...

From all indications, these are peaceful demonstrators, largely Jews.

What the ever-loving fuck?

Comment:

View attachment 844875

View attachment 844876

View attachment 844877
And they are being arrested.

From all indications, these are peaceful demonstrators, largely Jews.

What the ever-loving fuck?
The Jewish Democrats are siding with the Palestinians, who are under order by HAMAS to kill ALL Jews.

Liberal Jews have always been the worst, going back to the 60s, but this is a new low, even for them.

LOL Interesting theory. If no one is arrested for murder, there was no murder.
Lol, excellent point. That is what I said before the Jan 6 seditious conspiracy charges and subsequent convictions but Trump humpers assured me that you can't have an insurrection unless someone has been charged/convicted.

Did that change now?

Comment:

View attachment 844875

View attachment 844876

View attachment 844877
1) It's Capitol, not Capital

2) The Cannon House Office Building is not the Capitol.

3) Did the protesters break windows. break down doors, smash furniture, wound over a hundred police officers, smear their shit on the walls, take over the offices, etc.?

4) No. They didn't.

5) This was an FBI/Antifa false flag. :laughing0301:

The Jewish Democrats are siding with the Palestinians, who are under order by HAMAS to kill ALL Jews.

Liberal Jews have always been the worst, going back to the 60s, but this is a new low, even for them.
Are they any particular subsect of US Jew or just retarded?

I'm just perplexed over the whole thing that went down today.

Lol, excellent point. That is what I said before the Jan 6 seditious conspiracy charges and subsequent convictions but Trump humpers assured me that you can't have an insurrection unless someone has been charged/convicted.

Did that change now?
Perhaps you should ask a Trumphumper. Refreshing to see a Bidenfluffer admit she can't think for herself.

Forum List

Back