Religious Freedom One Step Closer To SCOTUS

Religion will lose to science.

It is just a matter of time.

Bitches.
Science is always wrong. It only knows something until it learns something else.
That is one of the stupidest comments I have ever seen here or anywhere else for that matter.View attachment 223385
Tell us about black holes. They've been settled science that every cosmotologist has used for the past 40 years.

Gravitational pull so strong that not even light can escape.

Or can it?

lol tool.
Don't be stupider than you have to be.

It has to do with Heisenberg's uncertainty principal principle and virtual particals. particles I seriously doubt an anti-science tRumokin could even begin to understand it , but here's a link to a fairly simple explanation if you feel the need to attempt it.

How do Black Holes evaporate? – Starts With A Bang! – Medium
God Does Not Play Dice, But That's All Know-It-All Nobodies Play

Heisenberg was an Authoritarian Irrationalist who joined the Nazis. His politics fit his science, and his failure to produce an atomic bomb for Dear Adolf fit his confused fantasy science.
He pioneered quantum physics.

The linked article provides no information about this couple's legal status. If they have incorporated and hold a business license, they have to obey the law. If not, no one cares what private projects they wish to work on. What's the problem? It's their choice.
The problem is that it bends the little snowflake's delicate sensibilities all outta shape.

Science is always wrong. It only knows something until it learns something else.
That is one of the stupidest comments I have ever seen here or anywhere else for that matter.View attachment 223385
Tell us about black holes. They've been settled science that every cosmotologist has used for the past 40 years.

Or can it?

lol tool.
All Is Lava

It's an eruption back into the universe this universe came from. The Big Bang was a reverse Black Hole.
Can no light escape from black holes, as a scientific certainty claimed for 40 years?
Yes.
Hawking forgot to carry the 2, and just like that 40 years of settled science became wrong, and black holes became gray holes.

No Black Holes? More Like Grey Holes, Says Hawking

Or can it?

lol tool.
All Is Lava

It's an eruption back into the universe this universe came from. The Big Bang was a reverse Black Hole.
Can no light escape from black holes, as a scientific certainty claimed for 40 years?
Yes.
Hawking forgot to carry the 2, and just like that 40 years of settled science became wrong, and black holes became gray holes.

Lol, your comment makes it clear you either didn't read that or badly misunderstood it.

I know which I'm voting for.

Or can it?

lol tool.
All Is Lava

Yes.

Lol, your comment makes it clear you either didn't read that or badly misunderstood it.

Hawking forgot to carry the 2.

lol

All Is Lava

Yes.

lol
Lol indeed.

You don't even realize how much lol.

Let's do this once and for all and end the nonsense.

“That’s a nice little Human Rights Act you got there. Be a shame if some high-level Court struck it down as unconstitutional…”

:rolleyes:

brett-kavanaugh--326x245.jpg

T
he State Is Keeping These Filmmakers from Expanding Their Business

That’s why the Larsens have challenged this law in court. Today, Alliance Defending Freedom (ADF) attorneys asked the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit to protect the Larsens’ freedom to create films consistently with their faith.

The wedding films that the Larsens want to create are a unique product – aimed at changing hearts and minds about marriage and helping people to understand the beauty of marriage as God designed it. And the Larsens would be personally involved in each step of the process.

Before the wedding, the Larsens plan to meet with and get to know the engaged couple. They will capture the story of the couple – learning as much as possible about their relationship, what marriage means to them, and their vision for the future.

On the wedding day, the Larsens plan to capture video footage of the wedding ceremony itself and put together a video on-site for the reception. Combining music, footage from the wedding itself, and audio of the couple talking about marriage, the Larsens will put together a unique video to show at the wedding reception. Through the video, the Larsens want to communicate the beauty of marriage to those who attend.

After the wedding, the Larsens plan to create a lengthier wedding film for the couple to emphasize the beauty of marriage. They also will publish the videos to a wider audience to proclaim God’s design for marriage.

But the Larsens have held off on entering the wedding industry for fear of violating the Minnesota law. They could face severe fines and even jail time if they offer these types of films consistent with their religious beliefs.

It’s clear that the videos they produce are speech. The question is: Does the government have the power to force individuals to tell stories that contradict their beliefs – pushing them out of the marketplace if they refuse?

It should concern us all if that answer is “yes.”

The State Is Keeping These Filmmakers from Expanding Their Business

So, if I make a religion that hates black people, allows for ritual sacrifices of unwilling Democrats, then it's all going to be perfectly legal?

Yes.

lol
Lol indeed.

Turns out some light can escape after all.

Being wrong suits you. It's science.

lol

lol
Lol indeed.

lol
Yeah, you just keep thinkin' that if it helps you sleep at night kid.

Never mind the facts.

lol
Lol indeed.

lol

Never mind the facts.
Gray holes. Not black holes.

Remember that.

lol it's science.

lol
Lol indeed.

lol

Never mind the facts.

Remember that.

lol it's science.
Yeah yeah yeah... Somebody read the title line to you.

I'm so impressed.

lol
Lol indeed.

lol

Never mind the facts.

Remember that.

lol it's science.

I'm so impressed.
There are pages and pages about it. Hawking himself admitted it and he was a scientist.

haha.

Lol indeed.

lol

Never mind the facts.

Remember that.

lol it's science.

I'm so impressed.
There are pages and pages about it. Hawking himself admitted it and he was a scientist.

haha.
Dude, you don't understand what he's saying. I linked to a very simple explaination the first time you brought it up. I suggest you go read it. You are just making a fool of yourself.

lol

Never mind the facts.

Remember that.

lol it's science.
ht

I'm so impressed.

haha.
Dude, you don't understand what he's saying. I linked to a very simple explaination the first time you brought it up. I suggest you go read it. You are just making a fool of yourself.
I understand some light can escape gray holes after it couldn't for 40 years and Hawking admitted he was wrong, lady.

haha.

Never mind the facts.

Remember that.

lol it's science.
ht

I'm so impressed.

haha.
I understand some light can escape gray holes after it couldn't for 40 years and Hawking admitted he was wrong, lady.

haha.
No, you don't. You didn't read it, you don't understand it, and you aren't willing to even try.

Also I'm not female.

You may be setting records for being wrong.

Remember that.

lol it's science.
ht

I'm so impressed.

haha.

haha.
No, you don't. You didn't read it, you don't understand it, and you aren't willing to even try.

Also I'm not female.

Speaking of being wrong, I'm not a dude.

And which part of "admittted he was wrong" don't you understand?

lol

Let's do this once and for all and end the nonsense.

“That’s a nice little Human Rights Act you got there. Be a shame if some high-level Court struck it down as unconstitutional…”

:rolleyes:

brett-kavanaugh--326x245.jpg

T
he State Is Keeping These Filmmakers from Expanding Their Business

That’s why the Larsens have challenged this law in court. Today, Alliance Defending Freedom (ADF) attorneys asked the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit to protect the Larsens’ freedom to create films consistently with their faith.

The wedding films that the Larsens want to create are a unique product – aimed at changing hearts and minds about marriage and helping people to understand the beauty of marriage as God designed it. And the Larsens would be personally involved in each step of the process.

Before the wedding, the Larsens plan to meet with and get to know the engaged couple. They will capture the story of the couple – learning as much as possible about their relationship, what marriage means to them, and their vision for the future.

On the wedding day, the Larsens plan to capture video footage of the wedding ceremony itself and put together a video on-site for the reception. Combining music, footage from the wedding itself, and audio of the couple talking about marriage, the Larsens will put together a unique video to show at the wedding reception. Through the video, the Larsens want to communicate the beauty of marriage to those who attend.

After the wedding, the Larsens plan to create a lengthier wedding film for the couple to emphasize the beauty of marriage. They also will publish the videos to a wider audience to proclaim God’s design for marriage.

But the Larsens have held off on entering the wedding industry for fear of violating the Minnesota law. They could face severe fines and even jail time if they offer these types of films consistent with their religious beliefs.

It’s clear that the videos they produce are speech. The question is: Does the government have the power to force individuals to tell stories that contradict their beliefs – pushing them out of the marketplace if they refuse?

It should concern us all if that answer is “yes.”

The State Is Keeping These Filmmakers from Expanding Their Business

Alliance Defending Freedom - Media Bias/Fact Check

ht

I'm so impressed.

haha.

haha.

Also I'm not female.

lol
My apologies for the "dude" thing.

Read your own link. No light is escaping the event horizon. The theory is the event horizon my be more of a grey area than a line.

Some energy (not light) can escape black holes. My link in my first post on the subject explains how. I'm not going to try to explain Heisenberg's uncertainty principal on this dinky phone keyboard though. The typos would be of epic proportions.

haha.

haha.

Also I'm not female.

lol
My apologies for the "dude" thing.

Read your own link. No light is escaping the event horizon. The theory is the event horizon my be more of a grey area than a line.

Some energy (not light) can escape black holes. My link in my first post on the subject explains how. I'm not going to try to explain Heisenberg's uncertainty principal on this dinky phone keyboard though. The typos would be of epic proportions.
I see. Would "admitting to "the biggest blunder of his scientific career" be more pleasing to your ear?

He was dead wrong and was man enough to admit it. Are you?
Stephen Hawking admits the biggest blunder of his scientific career

Religion will lose to science.

It is just a matter of time.

Bitches.

Or can it?

lol tool.
All Is Lava

The Terms Quantum Quacks Assert Beg the Question

"Escape" implies that it is driven to come out, when it is actually driven into going in the opposite direction. The Big Squeeze is an impossible concentration of particles, so the Postclassical mythological fallacy starts from there.

Forum List

Back