Religious Freedom One Step Closer To SCOTUS

I will just LOVE LOVE LOVE the Pandora's Box this opens up for all other religions. :clap:
What I love most of all, is how Kavanaught's nomination has PROVED that the SCOTUS is a PARTISAN operatus.

The veil has been lifted, thanks (but not limited) to the "What goes around comes around!" threat by the political hack himself.

Where the fuck were you when Kagen and SotoMeyer were nominated.

Their responses to questions left no doubt they'd pick up for Ruth when she dies and take the most assinine left wing stances available.

I will just LOVE LOVE LOVE the Pandora's Box this opens up for all other religions. :clap:
What I love most of all, is how Kavanaught's nomination has PROVED that the SCOTUS is a PARTISAN operatus.

The veil has been lifted, thanks (but not limited) to the "What goes around comes around!" threat by the political hack himself.

Their responses to questions left no doubt they'd pick up for Ruth when she dies and take the most assinine left wing stances available.
That's not true.

I just don't want to hear none of you sons of bitches moaning when a Democratic President seeks to and nominates an Uber liberal and partisan judge on the position.

You bitches are good for crying and wailing like banshees over this.

I just don't want to hear it again after this.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

That's not true.

I just don't want to hear none of you sons of bitches moaning when a Democratic President seeks to and nominates an Uber liberal and partisan judge on the position.

You bitches are good for crying and wailing like banshees over this.

I just don't want to hear it again after this.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

What the fuck are you talking about ?

You'll hear for as long as we want you to hear about it.

You did nominate bullshit partisan hacks.

The latest in a long line of horsehit dissents by Sotoshitmeyer.

SCOTUS Majority on SOTOMAYOR – The wise Latina is a partisan hack

Religion will lose to science.

It is just a matter of time.

Bitches.
Science is always wrong. It only knows something until it learns something else.
That is one of the stupidest comments I have ever seen here or anywhere else for that matter.View attachment 223385
Tell us about black holes. They've been settled science that every cosmotologist has used for the past 40 years.

Gravitational pull so strong that not even light can escape.

Or can it?

lol tool.
Don't be stupider than you have to be.

It has to do with Heisenberg's uncertainty principal and virtual particals. I seriously doubt an anti-science tRumokin could even begin to understand it but here's a link to a fairly simple explanation if you feel the need to attempt it.

How do Black Holes evaporate? – Starts With A Bang! – Medium
I asked you a question. I see you're scared to answer. :)
No, but you are apparently too dumb to understand that answer.

Not that I'm terribly surprised.

Bitches.
Science is always wrong. It only knows something until it learns something else.
That is one of the stupidest comments I have ever seen here or anywhere else for that matter.View attachment 223385

Given you've been exposed to a lot of stupid, I find that surprising.
Me too, but he really takes the cake there.

I'm almost embarrassed for him.

Tell us about black holes. They've been settled science that every cosmotologist has used for the past 40 years.

Or can it?

lol tool.

It has to do with Heisenberg's uncertainty principal and virtual particals. I seriously doubt an anti-science tRumokin could even begin to understand it but here's a link to a fairly simple explanation if you feel the need to attempt it.

I asked you a question. I see you're scared to answer. :)
No, but you are apparently too dumb to understand that answer.

Not that I'm terribly surprised.
No, light can't escape from black holes?

Final answer, Einstein? :)

What the fuck are you talking about ?

You'll hear for as long as we want you to hear about it.

You did nominate bullshit partisan hacks.

The latest in a long line of horsehit dissents by Sotoshitmeyer.

SCOTUS Majority on SOTOMAYOR – The wise Latina is a partisan hack
This FOOL posts a link to another forum no different than this one.

I bet you that poster also links to your posts to prove to people that his partisan BS is legit.

ROTFLMBAO!!!!

tenor.gif

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

Bitches.
The Only Wisdom They Have Is in Four of Their Teeth

The motto of neurotic and escapist Postmodern scientists is "If it's weird, it's wise."

Last edited:

Bitches.

Or can it?

lol tool.
All Is Lava

It's an eruption back into the universe this universe came from. The Big Bang was a reverse Black Hole.

Bitches.

Or can it?

lol tool.
All Is Lava

It's an eruption back into the universe this universe came from. The Big Bang was a reverse Black Hole.
Can no light escape from black holes, as a scientific certainty claimed for 40 years?

Bitches.

Or can it?

lol tool.

It has to do with Heisenberg's uncertainty principal principle and virtual particals. particles I seriously doubt an anti-science tRumokin could even begin to understand it , but here's a link to a fairly simple explanation if you feel the need to attempt it.

God Does Not Play Dice, But That's All Know-It-All Nobodies Play

Heisenberg was an Authoritarian Irrationalist who joined the Nazis. His politics fit his science, and his failure to produce an atomic bomb for Dear Adolf fit his confused fantasy science.

The linked article provides no information about this couple's legal status. If they have incorporated and hold a business license, they have to obey the law. If not, no one cares what private projects they wish to work on. What's the problem? It's their choice.

Bitches.

Never has...never will.

Bitch.
Golly gee...you are right!!! Science gave in to religion on the sun still goes around the earth. :71:. Science gave in to religion on diseases caused by curses and being bad instead of germs. :71: Science gave in to religion on the Earth only being 6,000 years old. :71:

Bitches.

Never has...never will.

Bitch.
Golly gee...you are right!!! Science gave in to religion on the sun still goes around the earth. :71:. Science gave in to religion on diseases caused by curses and being bad instead of germs. :71: Science gave in to religion on the Earth only being 6,000 years old. :71:

Science used to teach the earth was flat. Science taught that the sun revolved around the earth.

Science killed George Washington.

Science killed a lot of other people too.

Ancient religions taught several forms of round earth.

And Egypt comingled it's science and religion.

Never has...never will.

Bitches.

Or can it?

lol tool.
All Is Lava

Can no light escape from black holes, as a scientific certainty claimed for 40 years?
Yes.

Forum List

Back