Religions will End.

If he wasn't a loving God, you wouldn't have a chance at heaven.

You do, despite your foulness.

That is bullshit ans you know it. He is vengful god, a jealous god, and arrogant ass who ascribes fool to everybody. I suggest a guy that can't write a bible is the fool. No offense, jus' my humble opinion of the situation.

im pretty sure the Lord, who knows everything in the Universe, has a pretty good picture of who is foolish or not.

And there is nothing humble about your opinion.

There will be no unbelievers in hell and every person sent there will go screaming and begging.

You think you'll go calmly and in a civilized manner. You won't. I pray for your salvation.
This thread is a gold mine of lunacy.

Well said, but isn't that what it takes to actually be a believer? And is this fantasy something that is healthy for mankind, or just a distraction when the brain could be working for the good of mankind?
Religion is an out dated fantasy, as you say. It is on it's way out.

Well said, but isn't that what it takes to actually be a believer? And is this fantasy something that is healthy for mankind, or just a distraction when the brain could be working for the good of mankind?

ahh but all the reward is AFTER this life.
Seems to kind of cheapen the value of this life somewhat.

Everyone send me some seed money and god will repay you tenfold.

You should spend some time thinking of the afterlife your god promises you. Start a thread on it. Show us what your black book says about it. Maybe you will find it to mundane for words, and decide to live it up while you are here in reality.

you mistake me for a preacher on TV.

Religion is an out dated fantasy, as you say. It is on it's way out.

Out of date fantasy eh?

So the principles are no longer good? News to me.

"The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good" Psalm 14:1

"The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction" Proverbs 1:7

"How long, ye simple ones, will ye love simplicity? and the scorners delight in their scorning, and fools hate knowledge?" Proverbs 1:22

"A wise man feareth, and departeth from evil: but the fool rageth, and is confident" Proverbs 14:16

"A fool hath no delight in understanding, but that his heart may discover itself" Proverbs 18:3

"Judgments are prepared for scorners, and stripes for the back of fools" Proverbs 19:29

"Speak not in the ears of a fool: for he will despise the wisdom of thy words" Proverbs 23:9

"As a thorn goeth up into the hand of a drunkard, so is a parable in the mouths of fools" Proverbs 26:9

"He that trusteth in his own heart is a fool: but whoso walketh wisely, he shall be delivered" Proverbs 28:26

So what you are saying here is that your "god" is a petty control freak. A juvenile one at that. If someone doesn't buy into this bullshit your "god" gets pissy and calls him names.:lol: Oh my word!!! How will I ever stop feeling foolish??? :eek:

What a steaming load of shit! Allie... You need an intervention. You are in a cult. You have Stockholm's syndrome. You are being controlled just like Charlie Manson's followers. I would think twice if any of your fellow dupes hands you a glass of Kool Aid.:lol:

If a god is all powerful and controls all the universe why does he need pitiful humans to worship him?

I can understand why pitiful humans might feel the need to worship someone/something. However when you are the ultimate being.....

Last edited:
"Hear now this, O foolish people, and without understanding; which have eyes, and see not; which have ears, and hear not" Jeremiah 5:21

"But they are altogether brutish and foolish: the stock is a doctrine of vanities" Jeremiah 10:8

"As the partridge sitteth on eggs, and hatcheth them not; so he that getteth riches, and not by right, shall leave them in the midst of his days, and at his end shall be a fool" Jeremiah 17:11

"Thus saith the Lord GOD; Woe unto the foolish prophets, that follow their own spirit, and have seen nothing!" Ezekiel 13:3

"Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened" Romans 1:21

"Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools," Romans 1:22

"For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God" 1 Cor 1:18

"Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world?" 1 Cor 1:20

"Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men" 1 Cor 1:25

"But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned" 1 Cor 2:14

"For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, He taketh the wise in their own craftiness" 1 Cor 3:19

Perfect!! Now your "god" has raised the stakes from name calling to actual threats!:eek:

Check this out cupcake. Your stupid "god" has no control over me. "He" cannot darken my heart or make me think it's dark or do anything to me at all. These are not the words of any "god". These are the words of men. These are the words of someone trying to trick someone else. These are the words of someone trying to sell something that is not self evident. Outside of your crazy cult this is a fraud and a scam. Anyone stupid enough to believe this crap deserves whatever happens to them. You cannot be saved. You are too far gone.

It doesn't matter, hell has no comparison on this earth, and it is eternal.
Oh my...that sounds scary!
I know what the bible tells me, and the bible says that every person that is cast into hell will beg and plead to be spared, and I believe that. Hell on earth will be a happy dream.
Only the pussies will beg. Me..not so much.
In the meantime, I welcome ridicule and persecution, because it is yet more proof that the bible is dead-on right:
Someone telling you that you are wrong about this and warning you that you are talking like you are in some kind of a cult is proof you are right? Do you even know how insane that statement is?

"John 15:18-21

“If the world hates you, you know that it hated Me before it hated you. If you were of the world, the world would love its own. Yet because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you. Remember the word that I said to you... If they persecuted Me, they will also persecute you... because they do not know Him who sent Me."
John seems a little confused. Can't get his story straight.
Matthew 10:16-20

“Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves. Therefore be wise as serpents and harmless as doves. But beware of men, for they will deliver you up to councils and scourge you in their synagogues....But when they deliver you up, do not worry about how or what you should speak. For it will be given to you in that hour what you should speak; for it is not you who speak, but the Spirit of your Father who speaks in you."
Snakes are not smart or wise. Most of the diseases today are spread by birds. They are not harmless.

Matthew 5:10-12

"Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness’ sake, For theirs is the kingdom of heaven. Blessed are you when they revile and persecute you, and say all kinds of evil against you falsely for My sake. Rejoice and be exceedingly glad, for great is your reward in heaven...."
Sounds like a quote from Charlie Manson.
Matthew 24:8-14

"... you will be hated by all nations for My name's sake... And then many will be offended, will betray one another, and will hate one another. Then many false prophets will rise up and deceive many. And because lawlessness will abound, the love of many will grow cold. But he who endures to the end shall be saved."
Don't ever try to think for yourself..cuz that would be stupid! :lol:

2 Timothy 3:1-5, 10-14

"But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come: For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God…. And from such people turn away!

"…all who desire to live godly in Christ Jesus will suffer persecution. But evil men and impostors will grow worse and worse, deceiving and being deceived. But you must continue in the things which you have learned ..."

Have you checked under your bed? You never know where all this evil is hiding!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Romans 12:14

"Bless those who persecute you; bless and do not curse."

Nobody is persecuting you sugar tits. You are far too gone and insane to attempt to reason with.

2 Timothy 2:10-12

"Therefore I endure all things for the sake of the elect, that they also may obtain the salvation which is in Christ Jesus with eternal glory. This is a faithful saying:

What you are enduring is your own stupidity and gullibility.

For if we died with Him, we shall also live with Him.

If we endure, we shall also reign with Him.

If we deny Him, He also will deny us."

1 John 3:13

"Do not marvel, my brethren, if the world hates you."

If this is what and how you really think then you are one scary mindfucked person.

People as crazy as you are a clear and present danger to others.

I know what the bible tells me, and the bible says that every person that is cast into hell will beg and plead to be spared, and I believe that. Hell on earth will be a happy dream.
In the meantime, I welcome ridicule and persecution, because it is yet more proof that the bible is dead-on right:
Someone telling you that you are wrong about this and warning you that you are talking like you are in some kind of a cult is proof you are right? Do you even know how insane that statement is?

“If the world hates you, you know that it hated Me before it hated you. If you were of the world, the world would love its own. Yet because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you. Remember the word that I said to you... If they persecuted Me, they will also persecute you... because they do not know Him who sent Me."

“Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves. Therefore be wise as serpents and harmless as doves. But beware of men, for they will deliver you up to councils and scourge you in their synagogues....But when they deliver you up, do not worry about how or what you should speak. For it will be given to you in that hour what you should speak; for it is not you who speak, but the Spirit of your Father who speaks in you."
Snakes are not smart or wise. Most of the diseases today are spread by birds. They are not harmless.

"Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness’ sake, For theirs is the kingdom of heaven. Blessed are you when they revile and persecute you, and say all kinds of evil against you falsely for My sake. Rejoice and be exceedingly glad, for great is your reward in heaven...."

"... you will be hated by all nations for My name's sake... And then many will be offended, will betray one another, and will hate one another. Then many false prophets will rise up and deceive many. And because lawlessness will abound, the love of many will grow cold. But he who endures to the end shall be saved."

"But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come: For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God…. And from such people turn away!

"…all who desire to live godly in Christ Jesus will suffer persecution. But evil men and impostors will grow worse and worse, deceiving and being deceived. But you must continue in the things which you have learned ..."

Have you checked under your bed? You never know where all this evil is hiding!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Nobody is persecuting you sugar tits. You are far too gone and insane to attempt to reason with.

"Therefore I endure all things for the sake of the elect, that they also may obtain the salvation which is in Christ Jesus with eternal glory. This is a faithful saying:

If this is what and how you really think then you are one scary mindfucked person.

Says the genius who thinks we're going to live forever thanks to the miracle of cloning.

Thank you for fessing up you want to imprison Christians for their faith.

Says the genius who thinks we're going to live forever thanks to the miracle of cloning.

Thank you for fessing up you want to imprison Christians for their faith.

If your "faith" involves committing fraud willfully in the community..then yes.

Please share some more about how you will attain godhood and eternal life via cloning and brain transplants, Skippy.

Please share some more about how you will attain godhood and eternal life via cloning and brain transplants, Skippy.

You are the one obsessed with a god buttercup. I never think about it unless I stumble across bat shit crazy crap like this.

I doubt life will be eternal..maybe a couple of hundred years ..maybe 300plus ..depends on if they can figure out how to rejuvenate the brain.

Lol.

I hope you get that brain transplant you and shittout were discussing. You could use it.

Lol.

I hope you get that brain transplant you and shittout were discussing. You could use it.

You should pray to your god to help you focus. I never said anything about a brain transplant. I'm keeping the brain...replacing everything else with a 20 year old model of me. The clone gets to keep his brain also..just a slightly less useful body.

"The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good" Psalm 14:1

"The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction" Proverbs 1:7

"How long, ye simple ones, will ye love simplicity? and the scorners delight in their scorning, and fools hate knowledge?" Proverbs 1:22

"A wise man feareth, and departeth from evil: but the fool rageth, and is confident" Proverbs 14:16

"A fool hath no delight in understanding, but that his heart may discover itself" Proverbs 18:3

"Judgments are prepared for scorners, and stripes for the back of fools" Proverbs 19:29

"Speak not in the ears of a fool: for he will despise the wisdom of thy words" Proverbs 23:9

"As a thorn goeth up into the hand of a drunkard, so is a parable in the mouths of fools" Proverbs 26:9

"He that trusteth in his own heart is a fool: but whoso walketh wisely, he shall be delivered" Proverbs 28:26

So what you are saying here is that your "god" is a petty control freak. A juvenile one at that. If someone doesn't buy into this bullshit your "god" gets pissy and calls him names.:lol: Oh my word!!! How will I ever stop feeling foolish??? :eek:

What a steaming load of shit! Allie... You need an intervention. You are in a cult. You have Stockholm's syndrome. You are being controlled just like Charlie Manson's followers. I would think twice if any of your fellow dupes hands you a glass of Kool Aid.:lol:

Er..no, I said exactly what I meant. I'm pretty sure I never said He's a petty control freak. That's all you.

Forum List

Back