Religions will End.

What are you going to do on judgement day when you are standing before the Lord?
What will be going through your mind when you are forced to see that there is a God?
Maybe you will be like the m&m comercial and faint right after you say he does exist. :eek:
We who believe know for certain that he does exist.

Now that is the real bitch of it isn't it? No way to prove one way or another before death.
Either nothing or judgement day or perhaps even something else?

If you are correct then I will be damned and take it.
If I am correct then there will be nothing happening.

There will be no unbelievers in hell and every person sent there will go screaming and begging.

You think you'll go calmly and in a civilized manner. You won't. I pray for your salvation.

I have seen many things in my life. An all powerful god was not among them.
You will see God when you die, one way or another. Do you believe in oxygen? Have you ever seen it? But yet you know it is there because you have been taught it is there. It is called FAITH. God gave man free will to believe or not. But there is consequences for your decisions. I pray that all men know the truth.

Perpetrating and supporting an on ongoing fraud is wrong.

Unless it's the truth.

You will see God when you die, one way or another. Do you believe in oxygen? Have you ever seen it? But yet you know it is there because you have been taught it is there. It is called FAITH. God gave man free will to believe or not. But there is consequences for your decisions. I pray that all men know the truth.

Perpetrating and supporting an on ongoing fraud is wrong.

Unless it's the truth.

Maybe Kenny Lay and Tom Delay should have used that defense! :lol: :lol: :lol: The it's the truth because I said so.. defense.

You fools can believe anything YOU want. That's not fraud. When you attempt to sucker any one else into your delusions and accept their money in the process it is wrong and it is a crime.

When man finally figures out he is God, then religion will end. So how will he know? I think technology is opening new doors, intelligence is advancing, and man will learn to control his mind and make it work for him. You never hear much about it, but while I was studying at a University a professor in paranormal studies approached me, and discussed a society that conducts studys of mind control, and asked if I wanted to join into that group to send messages directly to targeted individuals, much like a telephone call. I was buried in other studies so passed it up. But it is something ongoing I assume.

When we get several of the powers down of the mind, making life everlasting, then I think religion will disban. Much of religion is pretty much debunked anyway.

Your thoughts.
This post is even stranger than strollingbones' post about her dream.

When man finally figures out he is God, then religion will end. So how will he know? I think technology is opening new doors, intelligence is advancing, and man will learn to control his mind and make it work for him. You never hear much about it, but while I was studying at a University a professor in paranormal studies approached me, and discussed a society that conducts studys of mind control, and asked if I wanted to join into that group to send messages directly to targeted individuals, much like a telephone call. I was buried in other studies so passed it up. But it is something ongoing I assume.

When we get several of the powers down of the mind, making life everlasting, then I think religion will disban. Much of religion is pretty much debunked anyway.

Your thoughts.

I'm thinking you are provoking people that are not ready for SOME of this information. The CIA has been doing something similar to your proposed idea for a long time. They call it remote viewing. It is the passive end of message transmission. What you are referring to is not a "power". It is simply knowing who you are sending a though transmission to. By "knowing" I mean you must know the exact way a person speaks in their own thoughts. That is their secret address. This happens every day to many people. When you pick up the telephone before it rings and know who is on the other end of the line ...this is very close to what I am talking about.

As for living forever... That will come close to happening through cloning.
Another whacked out post.

There will be no unbelievers in hell and every person sent there will go screaming and begging.

You think you'll go calmly and in a civilized manner. You won't. I pray for your salvation.
This thread is a gold mine of lunacy.

What are you going to do on judgement day when you are standing before the Lord?
What will be going through your mind when you are forced to see that there is a God?
Maybe you will be like the m&m comercial and faint right after you say he does exist. :eek:
We who believe know for certain that he does exist.

Now that is the real bitch of it isn't it? No way to prove one way or another before death.
Either nothing or judgement day or perhaps even something else?

If you are correct then I will be damned and take it.
If I am correct then there will be nothing happening.

Well I do not pretend to know how everyone else will act in situations.

but why do many christians hang on to life with every shred of hope and technology if heaven is so wonderful?

Me? I am close to death and will find out soon one way or the other.
I think I am a bit better qualified to predict my behaviour in situations than you are. I have spent time in hell on earth.

And yes there are atheists in foxholes even after being shot and expecting to die.

It doesn't matter, hell has no comparison on this earth, and it is eternal.

I know what the bible tells me, and the bible says that every person that is cast into hell will beg and plead to be spared, and I believe that. Hell on earth will be a happy dream.

In the meantime, I welcome ridicule and persecution, because it is yet more proof that the bible is dead-on right:

"John 15:18-21

“If the world hates you, you know that it hated Me before it hated you. If you were of the world, the world would love its own. Yet because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you. Remember the word that I said to you... If they persecuted Me, they will also persecute you... because they do not know Him who sent Me."

Matthew 10:16-20

“Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves. Therefore be wise as serpents and harmless as doves. But beware of men, for they will deliver you up to councils and scourge you in their synagogues....But when they deliver you up, do not worry about how or what you should speak. For it will be given to you in that hour what you should speak; for it is not you who speak, but the Spirit of your Father who speaks in you."

Matthew 5:10-12

"Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness’ sake, For theirs is the kingdom of heaven. Blessed are you when they revile and persecute you, and say all kinds of evil against you falsely for My sake. Rejoice and be exceedingly glad, for great is your reward in heaven...."

Matthew 24:8-14

"... you will be hated by all nations for My name's sake... And then many will be offended, will betray one another, and will hate one another. Then many false prophets will rise up and deceive many. And because lawlessness will abound, the love of many will grow cold. But he who endures to the end shall be saved."

2 Timothy 3:1-5, 10-14

"But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come: For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God…. And from such people turn away!

"…all who desire to live godly in Christ Jesus will suffer persecution. But evil men and impostors will grow worse and worse, deceiving and being deceived. But you must continue in the things which you have learned ..."

Romans 12:14

"Bless those who persecute you; bless and do not curse."

2 Timothy 2:10-12

"Therefore I endure all things for the sake of the elect, that they also may obtain the salvation which is in Christ Jesus with eternal glory. This is a faithful saying:

For if we died with Him, we shall also live with Him.

If we endure, we shall also reign with Him.

If we deny Him, He also will deny us."

1 John 3:13

"Do not marvel, my brethren, if the world hates you."

And regarding hell, here's how I know how people will react:

"And cast ye the unprofitable servant into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth" (Matthew 25:30).

"Then said the king to the servants, Bind him hand and foot, and take him away, and cast him into outer darkness; there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth" (Matthew 22:13).

"And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom" (Luke 16:23)

But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death" (Revelation 21:8)

"Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched" (Mark 9:44)

"And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name" (Revelation 14:11).

Your thoughts.

you're an idiot.

your a pedophile & imbecile, so na, na, na, na..................

Your thoughts.

you're an idiot.

That's an understatement.

Coming from two under-achieving butt buddies.

How any christians would we have without the fear of burning for all eternity in hell?
with many it seems to be the main reason for beng a christian.
To me that just seems fundamentally wrong.

Reminds me of what I posted earlier about Christians should convert thru example not fear and intimidation.

Last edited:
Man figures out he is god?

that is just wrong on so many levels.

More like when man figures out he is just a semi smart animal in one microscopic speck in the universe.
And that the universe does not revolve around man.

Which does not in any way diminsh our existence. But may lead us to strive to be better and fulfill our lives more while we have them. And to better prepare our world for our children and their children. Because no supreme being is gonna do it for us.

But that is just what I think. Believe? I dunno. Hope? Yes!

To a large part it depends on what god is to you, and how close you can come to meeting the definition of god, even though there is no existence to believe their is a god. Recall striking the staff in the Pharaohs chamber and turning it into a snake. How the wizard did the same thing. So he was able to duplicate a Godly trick, if the story is true, the Bible true, there is a god.

And I am saying when man learns to use his mind and perform miracles such as raising people from the dead (People come back to life after seeing the tunnel), etc. then who is god and are you a god as well?

Here is a definition of a mystical god of some sort.

Definition of GOD
1capitalized : the supreme or ultimate reality: as a : the Being perfect in power, wisdom, and goodness who is worshipped as creator and ruler of the universe b Christian Science : the incorporeal divine Principle ruling over all as eternal Spirit : infinite Mind
2: a being or object believed to have more than natural attributes and powers and to require human worship; specifically : one controlling a particular aspect or part of reality

I'm not a Christian because I'm afraid of burning in hell.

I'm a Christian because I love God.

Non-believers can't get their heads around it because they're so set on denying His existence.

Man figures out he is god?

that is just wrong on so many levels.

More like when man figures out he is just a semi smart animal in one microscopic speck in the universe.
And that the universe does not revolve around man.

Which does not in any way diminsh our existence. But may lead us to strive to be better and fulfill our lives more while we have them. And to better prepare our world for our children and their children. Because no supreme being is gonna do it for us.

But that is just what I think. Believe? I dunno. Hope? Yes!

To a large part it depends on what god is to you, and how close you can come to meeting the definition of god, even though there is no existence to believe their is a god. Recall striking the staff in the Pharaohs chamber and turning it into a snake. How the wizard did the same thing. So he was able to duplicate a Godly trick, if the story is true, the Bible true, there is a god.

And I am saying when man learns to use his mind and perform miracles such as raising people from the dead (People come back to life after seeing the tunnel), etc. then who is god and are you a god as well?

Here is a definition of a mystical god of some sort.

Definition of GOD
1capitalized : the supreme or ultimate reality: as a : the Being perfect in power, wisdom, and goodness who is worshipped as creator and ruler of the universe b Christian Science : the incorporeal divine Principle ruling over all as eternal Spirit : infinite Mind
2: a being or object believed to have more than natural attributes and powers and to require human worship; specifically : one controlling a particular aspect or part of reality

I'll pray for your sanity to return. Or appear.

Your thoughts.

I'm thinking you are provoking people that are not ready for SOME of this information. The CIA has been doing something similar to your proposed idea for a long time. They call it remote viewing. It is the passive end of message transmission. What you are referring to is not a "power". It is simply knowing who you are sending a though transmission to. By "knowing" I mean you must know the exact way a person speaks in their own thoughts. That is their secret address. This happens every day to many people. When you pick up the telephone before it rings and know who is on the other end of the line ...this is very close to what I am talking about.

As for living forever... That will come close to happening through cloning.

Good points & good example Huggy.

Forum List

Back