Religions will End.

Ohh well. Have great Life Allie. May you find as much peace within yourself as I have.

You won't find peace within yourself, us. Peace and happiness come from God and God alone.

You may find resignation within yourself. There's a difference.

IMHO the whole "god" thing is just man HOPING that there is someone that is going to take care of him. Any sense-able person that reads the Bible will see that it is written by MAN.

Supposedly it was god writing through man. That begs the question (which I don't need an answer to) why didn't he write it himself, and distribute the Bible to all mankind?

You can beg the question all you like. The plan is God's and He alone knows the reasons and wherefores.

Ohh well. Have great Life Allie. May you find as much peace within yourself as I have.

You won't find peace within yourself, us. Peace and happiness come from God and God alone.

You may find resignation within yourself. There's a difference.

Yes of course it can only come thru god.
Well I found some pretty good false peace then in any case.

I guess all the best coupons and such also only come thru god?

There will be no unbelievers in hell and every person sent there will go screaming and begging.

You think you'll go calmly and in a civilized manner. You won't. I pray for your salvation.
This thread is a gold mine of lunacy.

Well said, but isn't that what it takes to actually be a believer? And is this fantasy something that is healthy for mankind, or just a distraction when the brain could be working for the good of mankind?

There will be no unbelievers in hell and every person sent there will go screaming and begging.

You think you'll go calmly and in a civilized manner. You won't. I pray for your salvation.

Well said, but isn't that what it takes to actually be a believer? And is this fantasy something that is healthy for mankind, or just a distraction when the brain could be working for the good of mankind?

ahh but all the reward is AFTER this life.
Seems to kind of cheapen the value of this life somewhat.

Everyone send me some seed money and god will repay you tenfold.

ahh but all the reward is AFTER this life.
Seems to kind of cheapen the value of this life somewhat.

Everyone send me some seed money and god will repay you tenfold.

You should spend some time thinking of the afterlife your god promises you. Start a thread on it. Show us what your black book says about it. Maybe you will find it to mundane for words, and decide to live it up while you are here in reality.

Except that we have Jews and they do not have a concept of hell or eternal punishment. Religion makes people feel good and comfortable. It is not going anywhere anytime soon and it takes an infinite number of forms, not all having a hell.

"The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good" Psalm 14:1

"The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction" Proverbs 1:7

"How long, ye simple ones, will ye love simplicity? and the scorners delight in their scorning, and fools hate knowledge?" Proverbs 1:22

"A wise man feareth, and departeth from evil: but the fool rageth, and is confident" Proverbs 14:16

"A fool hath no delight in understanding, but that his heart may discover itself" Proverbs 18:3

"Judgments are prepared for scorners, and stripes for the back of fools" Proverbs 19:29

"Speak not in the ears of a fool: for he will despise the wisdom of thy words" Proverbs 23:9

"As a thorn goeth up into the hand of a drunkard, so is a parable in the mouths of fools" Proverbs 26:9

"He that trusteth in his own heart is a fool: but whoso walketh wisely, he shall be delivered" Proverbs 28:26

"Hear now this, O foolish people, and without understanding; which have eyes, and see not; which have ears, and hear not" Jeremiah 5:21

"But they are altogether brutish and foolish: the stock is a doctrine of vanities" Jeremiah 10:8

"As the partridge sitteth on eggs, and hatcheth them not; so he that getteth riches, and not by right, shall leave them in the midst of his days, and at his end shall be a fool" Jeremiah 17:11

"Thus saith the Lord GOD; Woe unto the foolish prophets, that follow their own spirit, and have seen nothing!" Ezekiel 13:3

"Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened" Romans 1:21

"Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools," Romans 1:22

"For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God" 1 Cor 1:18

"Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world?" 1 Cor 1:20

"Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men" 1 Cor 1:25

"But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned" 1 Cor 2:14

"For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, He taketh the wise in their own craftiness" 1 Cor 3:19

Except that we have Jews and they do not have a concept of hell or eternal punishment. Religion makes people feel good and comfortable. It is not going anywhere anytime soon and it takes an infinite number of forms, not all having a hell.

Not being a Christian, I have no concept of heaven or hell myself. Only a believer does, and surely only a believer will find his just due.

P.S. Cali & Bones: That's not me judging, that's me saying judgment will occur.

I know, it's a subtle difference, but I think if you strain you can grasp it.

No, whether you believe or not, you will be judged.

Nah, I aint buying that AB. I will be long gone with my gods, who are more powerful than your god, and who made your god according to the word.

"The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good" Psalm 14:1

"The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction" Proverbs 1:7

"How long, ye simple ones, will ye love simplicity? and the scorners delight in their scorning, and fools hate knowledge?" Proverbs 1:22

"A wise man feareth, and departeth from evil: but the fool rageth, and is confident" Proverbs 14:16

"A fool hath no delight in understanding, but that his heart may discover itself" Proverbs 18:3

"Judgments are prepared for scorners, and stripes for the back of fools" Proverbs 19:29

"Speak not in the ears of a fool: for he will despise the wisdom of thy words" Proverbs 23:9

"As a thorn goeth up into the hand of a drunkard, so is a parable in the mouths of fools" Proverbs 26:9

"He that trusteth in his own heart is a fool: but whoso walketh wisely, he shall be delivered" Proverbs 28:26

NO WONDER CONSERVATIVES LIKE RELIGION, THEY SPOUT THE SAME SHIT THEIR GOD DOES.........................

No one can accuse you of having a loving god.:lol:

If he wasn't a loving God, you wouldn't have a chance at heaven.

You do, despite your foulness.

If he wasn't a loving God, you wouldn't have a chance at heaven.

You do, despite your foulness.

That is bullshit ans you know it. He is vengful god, a jealous god, and arrogant ass who ascribes fool to everybody. I suggest a guy that can't write a bible is the fool. No offense, jus' my humble opinion of the situation.

Forum List

Back