Religion is the Junk Food of Thought

Delta4Embassy

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
Earth
Just as people eat comfort food instead of food that's nutritious and healthy, religion is the comforting thoughts people prefer to the healthier reality-based thoughts.

Just as people eat comfort food instead of food that's nutritious and healthy, religion is the comforting thoughts people prefer to the healthier reality-based thoughts.
One of the great comfort foods is chicken soup.

It has been said we are what we eat. Based on what you submit here, I have been considering the possibilities in your diet. :wink:

Religion/ spirituality can make you stronger, or it can make you weaker, or both at the same time.

Your reality may not be my reality. Your delusions may not be my delusions.

True religion is the only thing that cam give us the spiritual nutrients we need to be happy

So as much as you think about religion, you must really be on a junk food diet for your brain.

Delta, have you called Catholic Charities yet? Have you set up a date and time when you can go in and help them give out the boxes of food?

Delta, have you called Catholic Charities yet? Have you set up a date and time when you can go in and help them give out the boxes of food?
Yeah, I like that. Volunteer work in lieu of giving back to the community.

Forum List

Back