Religion Influences people...unless...

I havent heard that you need elaborate plans or build bombs to be considered "terrorism". Webster's doesnt know that either. Just like I said in the OP, what does a white guy have to do to be labeled a terrorist?

Fly to Saudi Arabia and change his name to Robert Jihad?

Obviously you don't WANT to hear how the bombs they built were the exact type found in Al Qaeida manuals, that they were in contact with known Islamic Extremists....

How the bombs are made might be interesting in a thread entitled "How were those bombs made" but here? Nope.

You are trying SO HARD to morph the psych into a terrorist because, supposedly, he is a Christian, Conservative, or both, that you are willing to completely ignore the truth about the 2 Ca terrorists. I swear, you sound like Obama!

I actually brought up Farook in the OP. I asked what does a white dude have to do to be labeled a terrorist. So far you have no response except to say the other guy is Muslim...just liek I said in the OP.

AGAIN, you think one changing his name makes one a terrorist? Liberal thinking is jacked up, man!

No I clearly stated that in order for a white dude to be labeled a terrorist it seems like he must first become a Muslim. Then "terrorism" is used no problem.

The KKK....well, they made bombs....Killed etc. No terrorist label for them either. So since you're such a smart guy tell me why its so difficult for a white person to catch a terrorism charge after terrorizing?

you jealous?

Tom-Hanks-Saying-Really.gif

I havent heard that you need elaborate plans or build bombs to be considered "terrorism". Webster's doesnt know that either. Just like I said in the OP, what does a white guy have to do to be labeled a terrorist?

Obviously you don't WANT to hear how the bombs they built were the exact type found in Al Qaeida manuals, that they were in contact with known Islamic Extremists....

How the bombs are made might be interesting in a thread entitled "How were those bombs made" but here? Nope.

You are trying SO HARD to morph the psych into a terrorist because, supposedly, he is a Christian, Conservative, or both, that you are willing to completely ignore the truth about the 2 Ca terrorists. I swear, you sound like Obama!

I actually brought up Farook in the OP. I asked what does a white dude have to do to be labeled a terrorist. So far you have no response except to say the other guy is Muslim...just liek I said in the OP.

AGAIN, you think one changing his name makes one a terrorist? Liberal thinking is jacked up, man!

No I clearly stated that in order for a white dude to be labeled a terrorist it seems like he must first become a Muslim. Then "terrorism" is used no problem.

The KKK....well, they made bombs....Killed etc. No terrorist label for them either. So since you're such a smart guy tell me why its so difficult for a white person to catch a terrorism charge after terrorizing?

So, to prove your point you completely disregard that the TERRORISTS utilized their TERRORIST training and guidance from TERRORIST manuals to build the bombs because it doesn't fit you narrative...

I'm not disregarding it..I keep asking what does a white guy gotta do to be a terrorist. You keep responding about why you are quick to call the Muslim guy a terrorist and keep ignoring my question because you dont have an answer.

Then you ADMIT to being a racist...

Aww, go play that card on someone else champ. You cant answer the question so you figure time to call names and run. lol

...then continue indulge your fantasy regarding the KKK....

Copy that...Merry Christmas.

You're right, the KKK is just a merry bunch of folks. Talk about ignoring history huh?

Just like I said in the OP, what does a white guy have to do to be labeled a terrorist?

Commit an act of terrorism? Be connected to known Islamic Extremists? Build bombs using guidance and training received from Al Qaeida?

Just like I said in the OP, what does a white guy have to do to be labeled a terrorist?

Commit an act of terrorism? Be connected to known Islamic Extremists? Build bombs using guidance and training received from Al Qaeida?

And to be clear the PP shooter was NOT an act of Terrorism?

Dylan Roof looking to start a race war was NOT an act of Terrorism?

And the KKK's activities also are NOT acts of Terrorism?

Some people will call the PP shooter a terrorist, completely avoiding again - as Liberals always do because it does not fir their agendas - the problem with mental illness in this country. (You can't look at the picture you posted and think that is the picture of a sane man.) You can't deny that mental illness is a completely overlooked issue in these shootings...

Yes, however, one could argue he is a 'terrorist', but in that argument he is NO WHERE NEAR in the same 'terrorist' area code as the Ca shooters.

Dylan Roof was also a mentally ill...had definite mental illness. Wanted to start a race war? Like Black Lives Matter members calling for the murder of all whites and cops? Like racist Mizzou students starting a race war because 'someone (unproven) used a racial comment OFF CAMPUS and wanted to build a BLACK-ONLY 'safe zone'? You are really mixing apples and oranges in an attempt to push your narrative.

I never said the KKK were not terrorists - I said they had no business being in this conversation, Since you opened the door, though - you should admit that The New Black Panthers and Black Lives Matter are terrorists also intent on inciting a racial war.

If a terrorist attack ins one meant to incite fear for a political or otherwise purpose:

Wasn't it a terrorist attack when New Black Panthers threatened white voters at polling locations by brandishing clubs...or does actual violence have to be perpetrated to be a 'terrorist attack'?

According to AG Lynch just talking in a manner that suggests violence can get you prosecuted, so I would think this should get you placed in jail...rather than have your charges dropped by an Obama AG...

Some people will call the PP shooter a terrorist, completely avoiding again - as Liberals always do because it does not fir their agendas - the problem with mental illness in this country. (You can't look at the picture you posted and think that is the picture of a sane man.) You can't deny that mental illness is a completely overlooked issue in these shootings...

Yes, however, one could argue he is a 'terrorist', but in that argument he is NO WHERE NEAR in the same 'terrorist' area code as the Ca shooters.

Dylan Roof was also a mentally ill...had definite mental illness. Wanted to start a race war? Like Black Lives Matter members calling for the murder of all whites and cops? Like racist Mizzou students starting a race war because 'someone (unproven) used a racial comment OFF CAMPUS and wanted to build a BLACK-ONLY 'safe zone'? You are really mixing apples and oranges in an attempt to push your narrative.

I never said the KKK were not terrorists - I said they had no business being in this conversation, Since you opened the door, though - you should admit that The New Black Panthers and Black Lives Matter are terrorists also intent on inciting a racial war.

Every white person is "mentally ill"...never terrorism. I guess the entire KKK is a group of mentally ill people too

mus.jpg

If a terrorist attack ins one meant to incite fear for a political or otherwise purpose:

Wasn't it a terrorist attack when New Black Panthers threatened white voters at polling locations by brandishing clubs...or does actual violence have to be perpetrated to be a 'terrorist attack'?

No it was mental illness :rolleyes:

None of them want to hear that one of their whitey boys is a terrorist.
They seem to be color-blinded and they are nothing but bigots

Farook and his Pakistani wife have an arsenal of weapons. The FBI calls their garage an 'IED Factory'. The bombs they built are right out of Al Qaeida bomb-making manuals. They have established ties to known radical Islamic Extremists'. They traveled to Saudi, and the BI is putting together the details of their having been radicalized / received training there.

You seem to want to claim that these two terrorists are the same as some insane man who attacked a PP facility and said 'something about no more baby parts'.

You're a 'special' kind of stupid, aren't you?!

Gotcha...Every person I showed in the OP is not a terrorist....except the Muslim guy.

Thanks for echoing my OP.

The Ca shooter was a terrorist. The crazy looking white guy was some nut who snapped. He didn't make elaborate plans to kill dozens of people. He didn't build bombs in his garage. He didn't reach out to known radical Islamists. He didn't fly to Saudi to get terrorist training. He simply grabbed a gun / guns and went on a shooting spree.

Forum List

Back