Releasing Emails impact Election Outcome??

LeftofLeft

Diamond Member
Oct 18, 2011
Did the alleged Russian act of hacking and releasing emails impact the Election or was it the content that was in the emails? Namely, if the content yielded soley all of the genuine acts Democrats were doing and Hillary won the Election, does anyone think for a moment Democrats would be raising a stink and looking to retaliate against Russia?

Point being.....Democrats and anyone else not happy with the election are more upset about the election results vs. the hack.

15822652_583938465126317_8340503590053795710_n.jpg

Well, There is no evidence whatsoever that the Russians hacked the US election. The democrats are claiming this purely on speculation. Or maybe I should say.... the democrats hope that the Russians hacked the election so that they have something else to keep bitching about. :meow:

Did the alleged Russian act of hacking and releasing emails impact the Election or was it the content that was in the emails? Namely, if the content yielded soley all of the genuine acts Democrats were doing and Hillary won the Election, does anyone think for a moment Democrats would be raising a stink and looking to retaliate against Russia?

Point being.....Democrats and anyone else not happy with the election are more upset about the election results vs. the hack.

You know, we are supposed to get a respite from politics after the election, before it gears up again in Sept or Oct for 18s midterms. It isn't going to happen as long as the Democrats can keep whining, and crying; bitching, moaning, groaning, creating strawmen arguments, and of course the MSM dutifully goes along with it.

I can't wait till Obama leaves office, he is worse than Bill Clinton ever was as he was walking out the door. Obama is going to stay in Washington; or so he says, and become a community disorganizer there I am guessing. I hope somebody in the Trump administration, gets a cabinet position for just handling the Obama-bot snowflakes.

Problem is even when he is out of office they will follow his every word and be reporting on it.

You know, we are supposed to get a respite from politics after the election, before it gears up again in Sept or Oct for 18s midterms. It isn't going to happen as long as the Democrats can keep whining, and crying; bitching, moaning, groaning, creating strawmen arguments, and of course the MSM dutifully goes along with it.

I can't wait till Obama leaves office, he is worse than Bill Clinton ever was as he was walking out the door. Obama is going to stay in Washington; or so he says, and become a community disorganizer there I am guessing. I hope somebody in the Trump administration, gets a cabinet position for just handling the Obama-bot snowflakes.

The emails were released by Wikileaks, not the Russians. Assange has repeatedly said that no state actor was in involved with the acquisition of the information he released.

myth busted.jpg

WRONG LEFTOFLEFT I believe Dems are Americans FIRST, not party ,,,like I believe most republicans are and if Hill would have won there would still be investigations into the hacking of our election There's no love lost between hill and putin

Well, There is no evidence whatsoever that the Russians hacked the US election. The democrats are claiming this purely on speculation. Or maybe I should say.... the democrats hope that the Russians hacked the election so that they have something else to keep bitching about. :meow:
Yeah all of 17 gov't agencies know you're fos and just parroting the repub bs

Point leftof is that Dems WAY MORE than repubs are Americans first NOT party like your repubs are Lets see you try to tear down gov't now like you did with Obama in office

WRONG LEFTOFLEFT I believe Dems are Americans FIRST, not party ,,,like I believe most republicans are and if Hill would have won there would still be investigations into the hacking of our election There's no love lost between hill and putin

Not this extent. I don't disagree about the Hillary-Putin relationship but I highly doubt this would be a battle she would pick. It's not just Democrats....Rhinos like McCain are making a big stink about this. Where is the validation? Assuming its validated that the Russians did this, then there should be a bipartisan effort to take policy steps to prevent this from happening again. What is more important to the Democrats and Rhinos? Future Prevention or crying over spilled milk?

Not this extent. I don't disagree about the Hillary-Putin relationship but I highly doubt this would be a battle she would pick. It's not just Democrats....Rhinos like McCain are making a big stink about this. Where is the validation? Assuming its validated that the Russians did this, then there should be a bipartisan effort to take policy steps to prevent this from happening again. What is more important to the Democrats and Rhinos? Future Prevention or crying over spilled milk?
You do know that leaders in both repub houses say sanctions while late were not enough? and of course prevention comes first The evil republicans do live after them ,the good oft interred with their bones ,,,,Shakespere

Point leftof is that Dems WAY MORE than repubs are Americans first NOT party like your repubs are Lets see you try to tear down gov't now like you did with Obama in office

Dems are "way more American"? If that were the case, then your party would not have ignored the working classes and small businesses in flyover country. Further, when you people are not complaining about the Russians taking your election from you, you are blaming the Electoral College saying that the Popular Vote is more important; again, telling Americans outside of California and New York City that their vote is not worth it. Finally, what government have the Republicans torn town? Government is thriving more than ever.

Dems are "way more American"? If that were the case, then your party would not have ignored the working classes and small businesses in flyover country. Further, when you people are not complaining about the Russians taking your election from you, you are blaming the Electoral College saying that the Popular Vote is more important; again, telling Americans outside of California and New York City that their vote is not worth it. Finally, what government have the Republicans torn town? Government is thriving more than ever.
First off Left of left of I DON"T blame the russians or the College I Blame the voters the repub voters who believe the bs that the rnc and trump threw at them ...Trump Trumpeted about 8000 jobs coming back?? There were 170000 PER MONTH under obama There are jobs available Just jobs for the right ones with some tech experience What do you think will happen IF those jobs earning 2,3,4 dollars an hour come back at 15$ an hour??

and by the way You want more jobs ?? Tell all those companies using robotics to stop using them

Forum List

Back