Relationships, women, breasts and high expectations

Judicial review

Gold Member
Oct 18, 2014
Columbus Ohio
Breast sizes are the same as batteries the further in the alphabet you go the bigger the battery and they come in pares. However, does the bigger they get mean more energy or less? I would think in terms of breasts the laws of gravity would keep the women grounded, while batteries energy would let it take off. What do you think?

Is a bigger breast size a burden for women, and is it worth it to attract men? I have come to the conclusion that this is the biggest obstacle that women face in their lives today other than themselves.

The other obstacle is they seem to have a really big check list of must haves when the reality of the situation is half the things on the check list are completely meaningless. Do they realize this later in life and this is why they are single till their 30’s instead of getting hitched in their 20’s? They dig their own graves.

Don’t get me wrong men have their issues also, but we are focusing on women here.

What do the USMB board women and men have to say about this?

I feel a woman should be alright with the size of her breasts, and shouldn't feel compelled by peer pressure to get fake implants just to appease a man who supposedly loves her. People should feel comfortable in their own skin. Whether my future wife's breasts are big or small, I'll love her no less. Men shouldn't fall in love with the appearance of a woman, but for her personality... who she is as a living, breathing human being.

I have never heard a man say fake breasts are sexy... only that they look unnatural and would rather have them smaller and natural.

I have never heard a man say fake breasts are sexy... only that they look unnatural and would rather have them smaller and natural.
Some of them are sexy. But there is a lot of variables involved. The physical condition of the woman, her age, what type of implants et cetera.. etc...

My ex-stepmother had silicone implants installed about 7 years ago and they don't feel natural. They just feel like a couple of tennis balls were shoved under her skin. She underwent that painful and expensive operation just to try to make her a B cup so she would look better in a dress and give her a tiny bit of cleavage. Even when I just hug her at a family gathering I can tell that they are fake.

That's practically the opposite of one of my girlfriends who had saline implants. installed. If I didn't already know that she had implants I would have never even suspected it just by feeling them.

And another girlfriend opted for a breast reduction. She had gigantic jugs when she was only 12 years old. They put too much back strain on her 5 foot nothing frame. She was suffering from relentless chronic back pain because of their mass and opted for reduction surgery when she was 19. The funny thing is that her areola are still the diameter of a wine bottle. She's still well-endowed and can fill out a dress very nicely but at least they are not causing her chronic back pain anymore.

This may be TMI but I have had B and DD without implant surgery or reduction. My frame is what you see in my avatar. The DD may be attractive but very unproportional. Yes both were real so the feeling of unnatural was not a factor. I can't imagine what it would be like for a woman to have implants and go for a mammogram. That would be terrifying to think about one or both of them rupturing and remember that the skin stretches to make way for those things but as the weight of them settles the skin still stretches and they sag so in order to keep them in good condition you have to have plastic surgery regularly to maintain them.

I bet most people can't get past the first sentence of this post :p

Forum List

Back