Reid To Bring Back Surrender Bill

and if they are suggesting he is incompetent because he IS incompetent, it is not a smear...it is the truth.

And if he wasn't incompetent, why then wouldn't the president put him up for reconfirmation? He nominated Harriet Meirs to the Supreme Court, for crissakes. It is not like he doesn't have a track record of nominating incompetent people. One would think that Pace would have to be pretty fucking incompetent for Bush to lose confidence in him. He still has confidence in Gonzales.:rofl:

and if they are suggesting he is incompetent because he IS incompetent, it is not a smear...it is the truth.

And if he wasn't incompetent, why then wouldn't the president put him up for reconfirmation? He nominated Harriet Meirs to the Supreme Court, for crissakes. It is not like he doesn't have a track record of nominating incompetent people. One would think that Pace would have to be pretty fucking incompetent for Bush to lose confidence in him. He still has confidence in Gonzales.:rofl:

Yes, you do have a strange way of supporting the US military. Smearing, and sliming is becoming a habit of your party

wow. you really can't ever carry on any semblance of debate, can you? All you are capable of doing is tossing out the same old one liners over and over again.

wow. you really can't ever carry on any semblance of debate, can you? All you are capable of doing is tossing out the same old one liners over and over again.

Mostly because you defend Dems who smear the miltary over and over again

I say again: If Pace is incompetent, saying so is not smearing him. and if he is NOT incompetent, why didn't Bush reappoint him, especially when he wanted the job?

answer that question. quit tapdancing.

I say again: If Pace is incompetent, saying so is not smearing him. and if he is NOT incompetent, why didn't Bush reappoint him, especially when he wanted the job?

answer that question. quit tapdancing.

I have

Will you EVER stop defending Dems who smear our military?

stil waiting.

I am calling you a LIAR, you see. I think you are LYING when you say you have answered that question, because you never have....considering the fact that I just posted it.

Here it is again:

post number please.

stil waiting.

I am calling you a LIAR, you see. I think you are LYING when you say you have answered that question, because you never have....considering the fact that I just posted it.

Here it is again:

post number please.

Ok twit

The military does not have to have a reason to remove a commander

It seems you have no problem with the Dems insulting and smearing the troops - nothing new for you

Ok twit

The military does not have to have a reason to remove a commander

It seems you have no problem with the Dems insulting and smearing the troops - nothing new for you

again...you are saying that Bush canned his top general - who wanted to stay on the job - FOR NO REASON?????

here's a clue: the military cannot fire the CJCS. He IS the number one guy in the military. NOBODY in uniform outranks him...so the military did not fire him, Bush did. And the guy wanted to stay. Bush fired him, and I have asked you to surmise why that might have happened.

I have surmised that it is because he is incompetent. Why would Bush fire a CJCS that was doing a GOOD job in the middle of a war?

here's a clue: the military cannot fire the CJCS. He IS the number one guy in the military. NOBODY in uniform outranks him...so the military did not fire him, Bush did. And the guy wanted to stay. Bush fired him, and I have asked you to surmise why that might have happened.

I have surmised that it is because he is incompetent. Why would Bush fire a CJCS that was doing a GOOD job in the middle of a war?

As CIC he can do whatever wants - whenever he wants - which includes who serves in what position

It does not give the Dems the right to smear members of the military

Oh well, it is a habit with them after five years

As CIC he can do whatever wants - whenever he wants - which includes who serves in what position

It does not give the Dems the right to smear members of the military

Oh well, it is a habit with them after five years

I asked you to surmise why he did it.... and you run away from that question like you do every other question.

And if you are incompetent in your job, and I say that you are incompetent in your job, is that "smearing" you, or is that merely speaking the truth?

I asked you to surmise why he did it.... and you run away from that question like you do every other question.

And if you are incompetent in your job, and I say that you are incompetent in your job, is that "smearing" you, or is that merely speaking the truth?

How do I know why?

I gues you know since you are a mind reader?

Or will you be like the rest of your ilk and smear him?

I say Pace was incompetent. He was the man responsible while the pentagon did a less than stellar job at implementing a less than stellar administration policy. Reid said so. That is not smearing anyone...it is speaking the truth. Pace was out of his league.

I say Pace was incompetent. He was the man responsible while the pentagon did a less than stellar job at implementing a less than stellar administration policy. Reid said so. That is not smearing anyone...it is speaking the truth. Pace was out of his league.

and you claim to support the troops

please keep your "support" to yourself

and you claim to support the troops

please keep your "support" to yourself

I do support the troops... and I will aim my support at them, and not at a failed president and his flawed foreign policy...nor at the senior military men who fail to execute that policy.

the TROOPS know I support them...

Forum List

Back