Reid To Bring Back Surrender Bill

I do support the troops... and I will aim my support at them, and not at a failed president and his flawed foreign policy...nor at the senior military men who fail to execute that policy.

the TROOPS know I support them...

Your support them by calling for them to surrender to terrorists, and defending those who slime them?

Some support

we're all done here. I have told you before that I do more every week to support our troops in real and tangible ways than you have done all war.

you are nothing but a pathetic chickenhawk cheerleader who waves pom poms while better men than you will ever be go off to die in your place.

you disgust me.

I believe maineman, and I dont believe he should be villafied for disagreeing with your point of view rsr. Now, even if you believe he is wrong, personally attacking him is not right. Now, maineman, why do you think he is a cheerleader, and you should ignore him, if he bothers you so much.

One of these days, i hope you both just gang up on me, and stop hating each other.

we're all done here. I have told you before that I do more every week to support our troops in real and tangible ways than you have done all war.

you are nothing but a pathetic chickenhawk cheerleader who waves pom poms while better men than you will ever be go off to die in your place.

you disgust me.

you disgust me.

You claim you support the troops but you:

want them to surrender in Iraq and give passes to the Dems who insult and slime them

Strange way of showing them support

I believe maineman, and I dont believe he should be villafied for disagreeing with your point of view rsr. Now, even if you believe he is wrong, personally attacking him is not right. Now, maineman, why do you think he is a cheerleader, and you should ignore him, if he bothers you so much.

One of these days, i hope you both just gang up on me, and stop hating each other.

MM is a typical modern day liberal who has put his party ahead of his country

The ONLY war MM wants to win, is the Dems war on Bush

Now White Flag Harry goes after Gen Petraeus................

Reid Faults Petraeus as Not 'in Touch'
Senate Leader Cites General's Upbeat Remarks About Baghdad 'Normalcy'

By Thomas E. Ricks
Washington Post Staff Writer
Friday, June 15, 2007; Page A10

The Senate majority leader took aim yesterday at the top U.S. commander in Iraq, who until now has received little criticism from Capitol Hill over his statements or performance.

Sen. Harry M. Reid (D-Nev.) charged that Army Gen. David H. Petraeus, who took command in Iraq four months ago, "isn't in touch with what's going on in Baghdad." He also indicated that he thinks Petraeus has not been sufficiently open in his testimony to Congress. Noting that Petraeus, who is now on his third tour of duty in Iraq, oversaw the training of Iraqi troops during his second stint there, Reid said: "He told us it was going great; as we've looked back, it didn't go so well."

Reid seemed most provoked by an article in yesterday's edition of USA Today, which quoted the general as saying that he sees "astonishing signs of normalcy" in the Iraqi capital. "I'm talking about professional soccer leagues with real grass field stadiums, several amusement parks -- big ones, markets that are very vibrant," Petraeus told the newspaper
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dy...06/14/AR2007061402093.html?hpid=moreheadlines

Forum List

Back