Reid says Cruz in 2016 would end the GOP

Just look at Virginia. The GOP folded to the TP and nominated a far right extremist. They will lose the state Governorship next Tuesday. Not because there were no good GOP candidates out there. The state GOP allowed the TP to muscle the Cuch for the nomination. Many solid GOP candidates could have had an easy walk over Terry.

The same may happen to the GOP in the WH race in 2016.

Girlfriend,

You keep saying with complete certainty how the Dems are going to win Virginia....yet the latest polls show the race neck and neck and within the margin of error.

Are you psychic? Crystal ball? What's your secret?

Its not just Reid who is saying it and its not just Cruz. The party has been guzzling hemlock for a while now. Funny thing is they know it but they keep on doing dumb crap.

999058_662505293771339_266540166_n.jpg

Happy Halloween.

1381828_662501823771686_914598323_n.jpg

Happy Halloween!

1385660_680168355349756_372489884_n.jpg

It’s tempting to think that if republicans were to nominate for president a rightwing extremist such as Cruz, and he were to lose in a landslide, it would get this “we need to run a ‘real’ conservative for president” nonsense out of the GOP’s collective system.

Of course, that would require the ability to learn from one’s mistakes, something republicans are clearly incapable of doing.

I couldn't care less if all establishment Republicans got replaced with Conservatives/Libertarians.
That would be the only way to bring this nation back to the middle of political spectrum.

It’s tempting to think that if republicans were to nominate for president a rightwing extremist such as Cruz, and he were to lose in a landslide, it would get this “we need to run a ‘real’ conservative for president” nonsense out of the GOP’s collective system.

Of course, that would require the ability to learn from one’s mistakes, something republicans are clearly incapable of doing.

How is Ted Cruz an extremist? Oh, never mind, I forgot. Cruz still believes in the US Constitution.....that fucking teabagger!!

:cuckoo:

Just look at Virginia. The GOP folded to the TP and nominated a far right extremist. They will lose the state Governorship next Tuesday. Not because there were no good GOP candidates out there. The state GOP allowed the TP to muscle the Cuch for the nomination. Many solid GOP candidates could have had an easy walk over Terry.

Girlfriend,

You keep saying with complete certainty how the Dems are going to win Virginia....yet the latest polls show the race neck and neck and within the margin of error.

I'm waiting for him to bust out with some lotto numbers.

How is Ted Cruz an extremist? Oh, never mind, I forgot. Cruz still believes in the US Constitution.....that fucking teabagger!!

Yeah, I'm wondering how he is an extremist.

Yeah, I'm wondering how he is an extremist.

Well, he does want to balance the budget....:lol:

Harry Reid: Ted Cruz ?16 would be end of GOP - Tal Kopan - POLITICO.com

“The Republican Party is staggering right now. Any poll, have Rush Limbaugh run a poll. No matter who did the poll, this has really hurt Republicans what they’ve done,” Reid said, saying the GOP has offended “everybody” with recent agendas. “I don’t know who they can expect to have a vote for them. I don’t see it. So they’re not going to do it again, is what I’m saying.”

I am not sure I agree with him, but he would do some irreparable damage. I doubt the establishment GOP would allow it.

Then Reid should be all for Cruz being nominated. Kill off the GOP and there's no one in a position to stop the Dems from doing whatever it is they want to do. What's the downside Harry?

Oh, right. Without a GOP bogeyman, the Dems will actually own their failures and policies. Can't have the American people blame the Democrats for things the Democrats do.

I don't know how MSNBC is going to poke fun at Cruz cause he's mexican without realizing they will also be insulting all hispanics. (yah, i know he's a "White Canadian Cuban, but for some reason, the bigots on the racist networks thinks he's mexican!).

I don't know how MSNBC is going to poke fun at Cruz cause he's mexican without realizing they will also be insulting all hispanics. (yah, i know he's a "White Canadian Cuban, but for some reason, the bigots on the racist networks thinks he's mexican!).

Identity politics is a big piece of the terror Cruz is to the Dems. If the Republicans run Cruz, the Dems may not be able to count on the brown vote. So then what? Do they run a Hispanic against Hillary and risk losing the Gyno-Amrican vote? Or do they stick with Hillary and hope enough women vote for her to offset the loss of brown voters? Or do they find some Hispanic woman and run her and forget that it's Hillary's turn at bat?

So they vilify Cruz three years out and hope they aren't forced to deal with a no-win scenario.

:lol:

I guess for liberals we should run another moderate like McCain again. That'll really help the Republicans.

Wait, maybe Bob Dole.

Nah, Lindsay Graham with Susan Collins. Now there's a winner of a ticket that Harry could back.

Last edited:
When thinking about a party "ending," the Democrats should focus on getting the ACA websites up and running rather than worry about what other parties are doing.

They are actually better off with them not working. If people could actually apply for Obamacare, they would discover how badly they are getting screwed.

Girlfriend,

That's surprising when you consider the millions that outside groups have poured into the McCaulif campaign.

When was the last time a real conservative presidential candidate lost an election?

Harry Reid: Ted Cruz ?16 would be end of GOP - Tal Kopan - POLITICO.com

“The Republican Party is staggering right now. Any poll, have Rush Limbaugh run a poll. No matter who did the poll, this has really hurt Republicans what they’ve done,” Reid said, saying the GOP has offended “everybody” with recent agendas. “I don’t know who they can expect to have a vote for them. I don’t see it. So they’re not going to do it again, is what I’m saying.”

I am not sure I agree with him, but he would do some irreparable damage. I doubt the establishment GOP would allow it.

Reid, your own party is fucked. I suggest you worry about that instead.

Don't vote for the ****. Is that what you're trying to say?

Last edited:

Don't vote for the ****. Is that what you're trying to day?

A vote for Cruz is a vote against racism. The only reason anyone would oppose Ted Cruz is because he's Hispanic.

Hey, I'm starting to like this game...

Forum List

Back