Reid says Cruz in 2016 would end the GOP

It’s tempting to think that if republicans were to nominate for president a rightwing extremist such as Cruz, and he were to lose in a landslide, it would get this “we need to run a ‘real’ conservative for president” nonsense out of the GOP’s collective system.

Of course, that would require the ability to learn from one’s mistakes, something republicans are clearly incapable of doing.

Don't vote for the ****. Is that what you're trying to day?

A vote for Cruz is a vote against racism. The only reason anyone would oppose Ted Cruz is because he's Hispanic.

Hey, I'm starting to like this game...
Let's say for shits and giggles, Christie becomes the 2016 standardbearer. Would you have any issue with Cruz being his running mate?

It’s tempting to think that if republicans were to nominate for president a rightwing extremist such as Cruz, and he were to lose in a landslide, it would get this “we need to run a ‘real’ conservative for president” nonsense out of the GOP’s collective system.

Of course, that would require the ability to learn from one’s mistakes, something republicans are clearly incapable of doing.

How is Ted Cruz an extremist? Oh, never mind, I forgot. Cruz still believes in the US Constitution.....that fucking teabagger!!

:cuckoo:

Yeah, I'm wondering how he is an extremist.
Not kissing Obama's ass in the manner to which he is entitled as ruler = terrorist hostage-taking Nazi racist white extremist.

There, is that the right equation, Jonesy?

Don't vote for the ****. Is that what you're trying to day?

A vote for Cruz is a vote against racism. The only reason anyone would oppose Ted Cruz is because he's Hispanic.

Let's say for shits and giggles, Christie becomes the 2016 standardbearer. Would you have any issue with Cruz being his running mate?

If that's the only option, then I'd be okay with it, but Krispy Kreme is among the last I would even nominate.

I don't know how MSNBC is going to poke fun at Cruz cause he's mexican without realizing they will also be insulting all hispanics. (yah, i know he's a "White Canadian Cuban, but for some reason, the bigots on the racist networks thinks he's mexican!).

CNBC drew short straw on that one:

CNBC host Steve Liesman: Let's play some 'Mexican music' and talk about Ted Cruz | The Daily Caller
On Tuesday morning’s CNBC Squawk Box, senior economics reporter Steve Liesman blamed the weak jobs report on Senator Ted Cruz (R-TX). He said, “We’re going to call this the Senator Ted Cruz jobs report. These are the jobless claims of Senator Ted Cruz.” As CNBC showed a picture of Cruz, Liesman added, “There he is! There he is! Can we get some music to go along with that, some Mexican music maybe?”​

If that's the only option, then I'd be okay with it, but Krispy Kreme is among the last I would even nominate.

I don't know. He is as close to Reagan as we're going to get. Also, he possesses a very bombastic, in-your-face type of leadership style sorely lacking in today's political realm. And I happen to like that style as it is very reminiscent of Buffalo's own Jimmy Griffin, Mayor from 1978-1994.

They always tell us who they are most afraid of....when will we start listening?

1. Seems as though Harry is worried millions of catholic hispanics may see the light with Cruz. Thats a demographic the dems have worked hard to capture.

2. Interesting that Reid is acknowledging the tea party instead of writing them off as a fly by night sensation with no power.

Forum List

Back