Reid says Cruz in 2016 would end the GOP

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
Harry Reid: Ted Cruz ?16 would be end of GOP - Tal Kopan - POLITICO.com

“The Republican Party is staggering right now. Any poll, have Rush Limbaugh run a poll. No matter who did the poll, this has really hurt Republicans what they’ve done,” Reid said, saying the GOP has offended “everybody” with recent agendas. “I don’t know who they can expect to have a vote for them. I don’t see it. So they’re not going to do it again, is what I’m saying.”

I am not sure I agree with him, but he would do some irreparable damage. I doubt the establishment GOP would allow it.

“The Republican Party is staggering right now. Any poll, have Rush Limbaugh run a poll. No matter who did the poll, this has really hurt Republicans what they’ve done,” Reid said, saying the GOP has offended “everybody” with recent agendas. “I don’t know who they can expect to have a vote for them. I don’t see it. So they’re not going to do it again, is what I’m saying.”

I am not sure I agree with him, but he would do some irreparable damage. I doubt the establishment GOP would allow it.

Agreed.

It wouldn’t be the end of the GOP but Cruz would be easily defeated by HRC.

Just look at Virginia. The GOP folded to the TP and nominated a far right extremist. They will lose the state Governorship next Tuesday. Not because there were no good GOP candidates out there. The state GOP allowed the TP to muscle the Cuch for the nomination. Many solid GOP candidates could have had an easy walk over Terry.

The same may happen to the GOP in the WH race in 2016.

Just look at Virginia. The GOP folded to the TP and nominated a far right extremist. They will lose the state Governorship next Tuesday. Not because there were no good GOP candidates out there. The state GOP allowed the TP to muscle the Cuch for the nomination. Many solid GOP candidates could have had an easy walk over Terry.

The same may happen to the GOP in the WH race in 2016.

And as a Leftist, please, oh please define what a "reasonable" Republican is?? Is it one where he kowtows to you Liberals and agrees with the Democrat agenda 100%?

The establishment GOP are going home for good when their terms expire.

Didn't Reid inform you of that, too?

:D

The mainstream GOP is gullible enough to take Reid's advice seriously yet Colin Powell cannot find an entry under their tent.

Why does Harry Reid hate Latinos?

Its not just Reid who is saying it and its not just Cruz. The party has been guzzling hemlock for a while now. Funny thing is they know it but they keep on doing dumb crap.

999058_662505293771339_266540166_n.jpg

Happy Halloween.

1381828_662501823771686_914598323_n.jpg

Forum List

Back