Reid rejects House extension

Then it will be easy for you to prove me wrong. Won't it? I'll wait.

So you want me to refute the evidence you haven't posted yet? :confused:

I don't give a shit what you do. I've posted it a million times. Take it or leave it. If you don't believe it then I'm sure you can provide evidence to the contrary.. or not.

I'm rather curious. We already know that you fall into the "takers" category. How much do you pay in taxes each year?

WOW Talk about delusional.

I've been to a couple of local TP's. I've spoken with Dems, Reps, Inidis and you name it. These folks aren't the right or the left of anything.

They are all hardworking Americans who are sick and tired of the way Govt is spending.
They are sick and tired of bigger and bigger Govt.

They are just plain Americans who are fed up.

Question: how many Democratic Congressmen associate themselves with the Teabags?

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/04/15/us/politics/15poll.html?_r=1

The 18 percent of Americans who identify themselves as Tea Party supporters tend to be Republican, white, male, married and older than 45.

They hold more conservative views on a range of issues than Republicans generally. They are also more likely to describe themselves as “very conservative” and President Obama as “very liberal.”

And here we have a Gallup poll claiming that Tea Party Supporters are fairly mainstream (imo, far more mainstream than the Public Union extremists).

Tea Partiers Are Fairly Mainstream in Their Demographics

Do you people even read your own shit that you post?

"Tea Party supporters are decidedly Republican and conservative in their leanings. Also, compared with average Americans, supporters are slightly more likely to be male and less likely to be lower-income"

LOL.... So basically the Tea Party (American Voters) holding our Representatives accountable for their collective actions as our Representatives is a problem?

Good God no wonder why the Left is completely out of control.

Politicians sport are not so sort of God's as the Left likes to portray them they are representatives to our will I know the left would like to forget that fact.

:lol::lol::lol: Wow, you're a delusional one. The teabags don't represent Americans. They represent the extreme right of the Republican party. And their popularity is even lower than congressional Dems and Repubs. Try again.

You are the one that is not getting that teabaggers are a large part of the majority of the voters. You are the one believing the lies. Teabaggers are just as angry at Repubs as they are at Dems. The Repubs know this and that is why they are fighting for smaller government. Dems don't get it at all, they are believing the lies that their party is telling them. Just like you are.

crying.gif

Yeah right. I'm sure you have proof of your ridiculous claim that Teabags represent the views of most Americans?

While I wait for your proof, take a look at these:

Poll: Tea Party popularity declining - National populist | Examiner.com

A new CNN poll finds almost half of Americans have an unfavorable view of the tea party movement.
--47 percent of Americans see the tea party unfavorably
--32 percent regard the movement favorably

The 18 percent of Americans who identify themselves as Tea Party supporters tend to be Republican, white, male, married and older than 45.

They hold more conservative views on a range of issues than Republicans generally. They are also more likely to describe themselves as “very conservative” and President Obama as “very liberal.”

Last edited:
Then it will be easy for you to prove me wrong. Won't it? I'll wait.

I don't give a shit what you do. I've posted it a million times. Take it or leave it. If you don't believe it then I'm sure you can provide evidence to the contrary.. or not.

You've posted your opinion but I've never seen one shred of proof from you that tea partiers are among the 50% that does pay federal taxes. Where is that?

Question: how many Democratic Congressmen associate themselves with the Teabags?

And here we have a Gallup poll claiming that Tea Party Supporters are fairly mainstream (imo, far more mainstream than the Public Union extremists).

Do you people even read your own shit that you post?

"Tea Party supporters are decidedly Republican and conservative in their leanings. Also, compared with average Americans, supporters are slightly more likely to be male and less likely to be lower-income"

Yes, fairly mainstream. The single largest ideological group in the U.S. is conservative. Liberals are a distinct minority.

"Conservatives" Are Single-Largest Ideological Group

You've posted your opinion but I've never seen one shred of proof from you that tea partiers are among the 50% that does pay federal taxes. Where is that?

Do you have proof that I am wrong?

How about the voters themselves?
Repubs were spending way too much money, so they voted in Dems, Dems went really wild and spent 4 trillion in 2 years so voters put Rebups back in the house. How dare the Repubs start doing what the American voters want which is a whole lot of less spending by both parties and to start paying down the over 14 trillion dollars that we owe.

Logic should tell you that people who pay ZERO in Federal Income tax would join a party named TAXED ENOUGH ALREADY but then it seems logic isn't your forte.

You support the Tea Party and you don't pay taxes. I don't support the Tea Party and I do pay taxes.

You are wrong.

Tea partiers average higher incomes than the general population, which means that as a group, they pay a higher proportion of taxes overall.

Argument from ignorance, logically fallacy. You may as well say that you believe in aliens until someone proves you wrong. Oh, still waiting for you to let us all know just how much you give to the system.

Considering that I am in that 50% and I also know Tea Partiers who went to rallies while on unemployment I'm going with she's got nuttin'

Yet more hypocrisy from a moonbat.

Tea partiers who have paid taxes are expected to not receive the benefits that others receive and for which they have paid. Only those who pass an Ideological Litmus Test deserve equal treatment under the law.

Hypocrisy? :lol:

Way to miss the point of my post.

I am quite fine with them collecting unemployment. They paid in, times are tough, and they deserve it. You see, I don't shit on the unemployed like you.

I don't shit on unemployment. I am opposed to the misguided government policies that have forced so many people into that unenviable condition.

I stand by my interpretation of your disingenuous post, you sad moron.

That's ridiculous. I'm sure you don't understand why so let's try this.

Do you have proof that you're not a Nazi and don't rape babies?

Logic should tell you that people who pay ZERO in Federal Income tax would join a party named TAXED ENOUGH ALREADY but then it seems logic isn't your forte.

crying.gif

490.gif
smiley-laughing025.gif

EpicFailWin.jpg

Logic has never been a requirement for the tea party. Look at you for example, you bitch about the government but are being fully supported by it.

Yet more hypocrisy from a moonbat.

Tea partiers who have paid taxes are expected to not receive the benefits that others receive and for which they have paid. Only those who pass an Ideological Litmus Test deserve equal treatment under the law.

Hypocrisy? :lol:

Way to miss the point of my post.

I am quite fine with them collecting unemployment. They paid in, times are tough, and they deserve it. You see, I don't shit on the unemployed like you.

I don't shit on unemployment. I am opposed to the misguided government policies that have forced so many people into that unenviable condition.

I stand by my interpretation of your disingenuous post, you sad moron.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYjZK_6i37M]YouTube - Godsmack - I Stand Alone[/ame]

It is becoming very clear what is going to happen for the 2012 Presidential race. Here goes:

Obama will be the Deomcratic nominee. That is a given.

Romney will get the GOP nod. I see no reason to think otherwise. But, then it gets interesting. Palin is losing ground and will be pretty much done for. But The Donald is a very proud man. He will not take the shunning from the GOP so lightly. The Tea Party will not support Romney. He is "unreliable" and remember, he passed the nasty Health Care law when he was Governor. The Tea Party will throw its support behind The Donald. The Donald, much lilke Perot, is very wealthy and will finance his own campaign. He will spend nearly a Billion dollars of his own money and will garner a very healthy share of the electorate.

It will make for a very interesting political season!

How about the voters themselves?
Repubs were spending way too much money, so they voted in Dems, Dems went really wild and spent 4 trillion in 2 years so voters put Rebups back in the house. How dare the Repubs start doing what the American voters want which is a whole lot of less spending by both parties and to start paying down the over 14 trillion dollars that we owe.

What part of the above are you far lefties not getting? :cuckoo:

:lol::lol::lol: Wow, you're a delusional one. The teabags don't represent Americans. They represent the extreme right of the Republican party. And their popularity is even lower than congressional Dems and Repubs. Try again.

WOW Talk about delusional.

I've been to a couple of local TP's. I've spoken with Dems, Reps, Inidis and you name it. These folks aren't the right or the left of anything.

They are all hardworking Americans who are sick and tired of the way Govt is spending.
They are sick and tired of bigger and bigger Govt.

They are just plain Americans who are fed up.

You probably won't find any Dems in the Congress who have anything good to say about the Tea Partiers.

However that doesn't mean that there aren't Dems out there who are part of the Tea Party. I know. I've met and talked to many Dems who are just as fed up as anybody else. If I've met them here around where I live you can bet there are many more out there who attend the Tea Parties in every State.

I know that doesn't fit in with what you believe but hey, what can I say.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back