Reid rejects House extension

tea-party-demographics.gif

Doesn't get much more main Stream then that

Any reason why you didn't post this chart? Oh I know, because it doesn't support the fairy tale you're trying to convey.

k0hmaqrgweu4ndssko4ywq.gif

Last edited:
WOW Talk about delusional.

I've been to a couple of local TP's. I've spoken with Dems, Reps, Inidis and you name it. These folks aren't the right or the left of anything.

They are all hardworking Americans who are sick and tired of the way Govt is spending.
They are sick and tired of bigger and bigger Govt.

They are just plain Americans who are fed up.

Question: how many Democratic Congressmen associate themselves with the Teabags?

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/04/15/us/politics/15poll.html?_r=1

The 18 percent of Americans who identify themselves as Tea Party supporters tend to be Republican, white, male, married and older than 45.

They hold more conservative views on a range of issues than Republicans generally. They are also more likely to describe themselves as “very conservative” and President Obama as “very liberal.”

You probably won't find any Dems in the Congress who have anything good to say about the Tea Partiers.

However that doesn't mean that there aren't Dems out there who are part of the Tea Party. I know. I've met and talked to many Dems who are just as fed up as anybody else. If I've met them here around where I live you can bet there are many more out there who attend the Tea Parties in every State.

I know that doesn't fit in with what you believe but hey, what can I say.

It doesn't fit in with reality. Teabags are mostly Republican. As of a year ago, only 18% of Americans identified themselves as Teabags. Their popularity has now hit a new low. :lol::lol::lol: Good luck, you're going to need it.

:lol::lol::lol: Wow, you're a delusional one. The teabags don't represent Americans. They represent the extreme right of the Republican party. And their popularity is even lower than congressional Dems and Repubs. Try again.

WOW Talk about delusional.

I've been to a couple of local TP's. I've spoken with Dems, Reps, Inidis and you name it. These folks aren't the right or the left of anything.

They are all hardworking Americans who are sick and tired of the way Govt is spending.
They are sick and tired of bigger and bigger Govt.

They are just plain Americans who are fed up.

Question: how many Democratic Congressmen associate themselves with the Teabags?

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/04/15/us/politics/15poll.html?_r=1

The 18 percent of Americans who identify themselves as Tea Party supporters tend to be Republican, white, male, married and older than 45.

They hold more conservative views on a range of issues than Republicans generally. They are also more likely to describe themselves as “very conservative” and President Obama as “very liberal.”

You probably won't fine any Dems in the Congress who have anything good to say about the Tea Partiers.

However that doesn't mean that there aren't Dems out there who are part of the Tea Party movement. I know. I've met and talked to many Dems who are just as fed up as anybody else. If I've met them here around where I live you can bet there are many more out there who attend the Tea Parties in every State.

I know that doesn't fit in with what you believe but hey, what can I say. LOL

You've posted your opinion but I've never seen one shred of proof from you that tea partiers are among the 50% that does pay federal taxes. Where is that?

Logic should tell you that people who pay ZERO in Federal Income tax would join a party named TAXED ENOUGH ALREADY but then it seems logic isn't your forte.

Logic has never been a requirement for the tea party. Look at you for example, you bitch about the government but are being fully supported by it.

Liar.

Any reason why you didn't post this chart? Oh I know, because it doesn't support the fairy tale you're trying to convey.

Aside from the fact I didn't see that part what does it tell us.

1. The Tea party has a higher Income.............No surprise there as they are the Givers
2. There is a higher percentage of Independents and Republications again no suprise they are the Givers.

So aside from those two points what is your point?

Aside from the fact I didn't see that part what does it tell us.

1. The Tea party has a higher Income.............No surprise there as they are the Givers
2. There is a higher percentage of Independents and Republications again no suprise they are the Givers.

LOL, you missed that chart? It was the first one in the article, you had to scroll past it to get to the one you posted. How low will you people go to stick to a lie?

LOL, you missed that chart? It was the first one in the article, you had to scroll past it to get to the one you posted. How low will you people go to stick to a lie?

Care to refute what I just posted or do you plan on sticking to the lie which is sinking rather quickly hmmmm?

Care to refute what I just posted or do you plan on sticking to the lie which is sinking rather quickly hmmmm?

You noticed he's a Liar too? He also whines like a baby.

The point being is that Tea Partiers are not full of all political parties. It is made up of a majority of Male white republicans with strong conservative leanings.

You noticed he's a Liar too? He also whines like a baby.

Its pretty damn funny watching them wallow in a lie.....but then the entire premise of their attacks are based on lies.

Facts:

1. Democrats failed to do their job and pass a budget for 2011.

2. Democrats have failed to fund the US Military.

3, Harry Reid could care less.

4. Obama cares less than Reid

5. More people understand who is at fault than they did in 95.

6. Democrats have got a problem, and they are spinning to try to save themselves.

7. To be fair Reid has finally introduced a temporary spending bill.

8. Most of the Democrats on this board who keep blaming the Republicans are wrong, And those who purely blame the Tea Party are little more than lost or political hacks.

9. And that's the way I see things. And no I don't give a royal shit if anyone cares.

Forum List

Back