Reid rejects House extension

:lol::lol::lol: Wow, you're a delusional one. The teabags don't represent Americans. They represent the extreme right of the Republican party. And their popularity is even lower than congressional Dems and Repubs. Try again.

The TEA Party represent the 50% of Americans who actually pay FEDERAL INCOME TAX in other words they represent the GIVERS....... and there is noting extreme about them except in your little pin prickly mind. They've had enough of you demonRats pissing away all the money and screaming for more more more.. you ain't nothing but the TAKERS.

Should I even ask for proof of this?

do something completly alien to you and go research it yourself..

Well of course Reid is going to fight for all the government controlled programs, like planned parent hood. Must make all tax payer's pay for abortion, instead of just those that are for abortion.
Must fight for government control, after all it took the lefties 100 yrs. to get where they are and hard fights for the last 45 years.
I told you that the left is going to fight hard. They don't want a smaller, more efficient government.

Listen to something other than Limbaugh and you might get a clue. There is no fed funding of abortion because of the Hyde amendment.

Taxpayers are paying for planned parenthood and they do abortions. You need to read up on it,and I don't listen to Rush.

Note how EVERY SINGLE DEM keeps demonizing the Tea Party as extremists who are causing the shut down.

And now Reid just said that "Federal workers are just like everybody else working paycheck to paycheck, wondering if they can afford the new car they've needed for the past two or three years".

Oh puhleeze. Other people who are furloughed from jobs do not get paid for the furlough period.

You are right. They are not extremist. They are "racist" extremist. Thanks for helping me realize that omission.

LOL.... So basically the Tea Party (American Voters) holding our Representatives accountable for their collective actions as our Representatives is a problem?

Good God no wonder why the Left is completely out of control.

Politicians sport are not so sort of God's as the Left likes to portray them they are representatives to our will I know the left would like to forget that fact.

:lol::lol::lol: Wow, you're a delusional one. The teabags don't represent Americans. They represent the extreme right of the Republican party. And their popularity is even lower than congressional Dems and Repubs. Try again.

The TEA Party represent the 50% of Americans who actually pay FEDERAL INCOME TAX in other words they represent the GIVERS....... and there is noting extreme about them except in your little pin prickly mind. They've had enough of you demonRats pissing away all the money and screaming for more more more.. you ain't nothing but the TAKERS.

Go take your meds, loon.

Should I even ask for proof of this?

So what you're saying is that you don't have any proof.

LOL.... So basically the Tea Party (American Voters) holding our Representatives accountable for their collective actions as our Representatives is a problem?

Politicians sport are not so sort of God's as the Left likes to portray them they are representatives to our will I know the left would like to forget that fact.

LMAO!!! The Tea Party is the Extreme right HAHHAHAHAHAHHAAH great meme dingbat but not even close try again.

I have to laugh at the lefts attempt at smearing the Tea Party who's members include Dems that are sick to death of an over reaching Government brought on by the extremists on the Left.

What you are seeing with the Tea party is a direct reaction to the Left's intrusion into every facet of our lives through a massive out of control Federal Government.

The Tea Party isn't going away it will however continue to grow as the left attempts and implements its agenda against our Nation.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

CNN Poll: Unfavorable view of tea party on the rise – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

A CNN/Opinion Research Corporation survey released Wednesday indicates that 32 percent of the public has a favorable view of the two year old anti-tax movement, which also calls for less government spending and a more limited role for the federal government in our lives. The 32 percent favorable rating is down five points from December.

Forty-seven percent of people questioned say they have an unfavorable view of the tea party, up four points from December and an increase of 21 points from January 2010.

Wait a second. Are you saying that it's NOT the tea party that has been the problem? Boehner was ready to scrape together the votes to pass a budget that satisfied the agreed upon compromises. But it's the tea party (and admittedly Boehner's own fear of them) that is causing the problem. They won't agree. And if they won't sign on, he won't because he's afraid of losing their support. Right now the real battle is an inner GOP one. Boehner knows that they need to avoid a government shut down. He's already said that it will benefit the Democrats. He's trying to appeal to their good sense. Unfortunately, the tea partiers usually don't have any good sense. The hold up here hasn't been between GOP and DEMs. It's GOP v GOP.

WOW Talk about delusional.

I've been to a couple of local TP's. I've spoken with Dems, Reps, Inidis and you name it. These folks aren't the right or the left of anything.

They are all hardworking Americans who are sick and tired of the way Govt is spending.
They are sick and tired of bigger and bigger Govt.

They are just plain Americans who are fed up.

Considering that I am in that 50% and I also know Tea Partiers who went to rallies while on unemployment I'm going with she's got nuttin'

Yet more hypocrisy from a moonbat.

Tea partiers who have paid taxes are expected to not receive the benefits that others receive and for which they have paid. Only those who pass an Ideological Litmus Test deserve equal treatment under the law.

Wait a second. Are you saying that it's NOT the tea party that has been the problem? Boehner was ready to scrape together the votes to pass a budget that satisfied the agreed upon compromises. But it's the tea party (and admittedly Boehner's own fear of them) that is causing the problem. They won't agree. And if they won't sign on, he won't because he's afraid of losing their support. Right now the real battle is an inner GOP one. Boehner knows that they need to avoid a government shut down. He's already said that it will benefit the Democrats. He's trying to appeal to their good sense. Unfortunately, the tea partiers usually don't have any good sense. The hold up here hasn't been between GOP and DEMs. It's GOP v GOP.

You are the one that is not getting that teabaggers are a large part of the majority of the voters. You are the one believing the lies. Teabaggers are just as angry at Repubs as they are at Dems. The Repubs know this and that is why they are fighting for smaller government. Dems don't get it at all, they are believing the lies that their party is telling them. Just like you are.

Oh she has proof. She has a conjectural article about a single year and the effect of that year's tax cuts and credits. What she doesn't have, is any hard data, or any information on WHO received enough tax credits and tax breaks to eliminate their tax liability. She implies that the 50% most wealthy people in the country pay all the taxes. She neglects the fact that eliminating tax liability through combined tax credits, breaks, deductions, etc. is typically done by people who are well off.

You are the one that is not getting that teabaggers are a large part of the majority of the voters. You are the one believing the lies. Teabaggers are just as angry at Repubs as they are at Dems. The Repubs know this and that is why they are fighting for smaller government. Dems don't get it at all, they are believing the lies that their party is telling them. Just like you are.

The only teabaggers I know are middle aged homosexual demonRat males. Did you take notes while madcow and olberman explained this to you? :lol:

I've been to a couple of local TP's. I've spoken with Dems, Reps, Inidis and you name it. These folks aren't the right or the left of anything.

They are all hardworking Americans who are sick and tired of the way Govt is spending.

Question: how many Democratic Congressmen associate themselves with the Teabags?

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/04/15/us/politics/15poll.html?_r=1

The 18 percent of Americans who identify themselves as Tea Party supporters tend to be Republican, white, male, married and older than 45.

They hold more conservative views on a range of issues than Republicans generally. They are also more likely to describe themselves as “very conservative” and President Obama as “very liberal.”

Considering that I am in that 50% and I also know Tea Partiers who went to rallies while on unemployment I'm going with she's got nuttin'

Yet more hypocrisy from a moonbat.

Tea partiers who have paid taxes are expected to not receive the benefits that others receive and for which they have paid. Only those who pass an Ideological Litmus Test deserve equal treatment under the law.

Hypocrisy? :lol:

Way to miss the point of my post.

I am quite fine with them collecting unemployment. They paid in, times are tough, and they deserve it. You see, I don't shit on the unemployed like you.

A shutdown is just what Obama needs to be re-elected. I have to admit, it didn't look good until the Tea baggers grabbed Beaner by the short hairs. "There is no daylight between the Tea Party and me."

Yeah, cause you are scared sh*tless of them...LOL

Question: how many Democratic Congressmen associate themselves with the Teabags?

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/04/15/us/politics/15poll.html?_r=1

The 18 percent of Americans who identify themselves as Tea Party supporters tend to be Republican, white, male, married and older than 45.

They hold more conservative views on a range of issues than Republicans generally. They are also more likely to describe themselves as “very conservative” and President Obama as “very liberal.”

And here we have a Gallup poll claiming that Tea Party Supporters are fairly mainstream (imo, far more mainstream than the Public Union extremists).

Tea Partiers Are Fairly Mainstream in Their Demographics

Forum List

Back