Reid rejects House extension

The only thing the Tea party wants is to not spend 61 billion we don't have. If you really care about the government going, that small amount should be easy enough to give up.

But i get the feeling that you want the government to shut down just as much as those you are accusing, but for much less noble reasons.

QFT

I'd like to add the OP says THE DEMOCRATS reject... Meaning the Dems are doing the shut down. Maybe it's to simple to understand.

LOL, you missed that chart? It was the first one in the article, you had to scroll past it to get to the one you posted. How low will you people go to stick to a lie?

Care to refute what I just posted or do you plan on sticking to the lie which is sinking rather quickly hmmmm?

The point being is that Tea Partiers are not full of all political parties. It is made up of a majority of Male white republicans with strong conservative leanings.

OMG LMAO!! Yet the number show differently

Care to refute what I just posted or do you plan on sticking to the lie which is sinking rather quickly hmmmm?

The point being is that Tea Partiers are not full of all political parties. It is made up of a majority of Male white republicans with strong conservative leanings.

You must have "missed" the chart again.

Bwuh?

What numbers are you reading?

k0hmaqrgweu4ndssko4ywq.gif

So I'll take that as you as you just had your ass handed to you and now your resorting to childish attempts a justification. How funny is that.

So I'll take that as you as you just had your ass handed to you and now your resorting to childish attempts a justification. How funny is that.

Actually, you seem to the one having a hard time having their ass handed to them. The guy is correct based on the poll you yourself posted.

Its pretty damn funny watching them wallow in a lie.....but then the entire premise of their attacks are based on lies.

LOL and you "missed that chart"?

Yes that's correct because where I was wasn't where you were Here. Do you really want to stick with your Lie? Because your argument is quickly falling apart

LOL, what lie? That there is a disproportionate number of republicans compared to democrats in the tea party?

The only thing the Tea party wants is to not spend 61 billion we don't have. If you really care about the government going, that small amount should be easy enough to give up.

But i get the feeling that you want the government to shut down just as much as those you are accusing, but for much less noble reasons.

Fine.

There are 700 military bases world wide..and about 600 we don't need. Along with a ton of useless gear.

That would be a pretty easy way to find savings.

Without starving poor elderly people and denying health services for those in the low income brackets.

Yes that's correct because where I was wasn't where you were Here. Do you really want to stick with your Lie? Because your argument is quickly falling apart

LOL, what lie? That there is a disproportionate number of republicans compared to democrats in the tea party?

Where anywhere in this Thread did anyone say there was an equal number of "democrats" in the Tea Party. As was stated there is a mix of all parties in the Tea Party which clearly the Poll enumerates or did you miss that part? The Argument that the Tea Party isn't Main Stream as we can clearly see in the Data is also completely felonious.

The Tea Party is made of of a pretty diverse grouping and is not in anyway size sharp or form the "Extreme Right Wing as portrayed by the Wingnuts here.

Fine.

There are 700 military bases world wide..and about 600 we don't need. Along with a ton of useless gear.

Without starving poor elderly people and denying health services for those in the low income brackets.

we said that in the 90's too, and?

Fine.

As are the 800K Federal Employes and Facility's but I don't hear the other-side talking about that do you?

Where anywhere in this Thread did anyone say there was an equal number of "democrats" in the Tea Party. As was stated there is a mix of all parties in the Tea Party which clearly the Poll enumerates or did you miss that part? The Argument that the Tea Party isn't Main Stream as we can clearly see in the Data is also completely felonious.

The Tea Party is made of of a pretty diverse grouping and is not in anyway size sharp or form the "Extreme Right Wing as portrayed by the Wingnuts here.

Try and keep up

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/162526-reid-rejects-house-extension-5.html#post3510849

But then again, maybe you just "missed" this part too.

Are there an Equal number of Republicans in the Liberal Party? If Not doesn't that mean the Liberal Party is Extreme? LMAO!! that has to be among the lamest statements I've heard yet :clap2:

Fine.

we said that in the 90's too, and?

And the budget came in with a surplus..in 2000.

Fine.

If we aren't using it sure, cut it. Cut everything we can.

And please dont pretend there are elderly people starving or that anyone is being denied health services.

Are there an Equal number of Republicans in the Liberal Party? If Not doesn't that mean the Liberal Party is Extreme? LMAO!! that has to be among the lamest statements I've heard yet :clap2:

The only thing lame is trying to pretend that that Tea Party isn't an extension of the Republican party.

Fine.

As are the 800K Federal Employes and Facility's but I don't hear the other-side talking about that do you?

And closing down firehouses, schools, police departments, sanitation offices and a plethora of domestic services makes sense to you?

Hookay.

Forum List

Back