Reid Now Up 7

go search what I posted yesterday about them. I WILL never take anything that site says as truth. EVER.
and neither should anyone else. but we know that won't stop you.lol

Link? So I can see your brilliant copy and paste job..:lol:
It's hilarious you link to conservative blogs that blatantly lie all the time..But won't even watch an unedited video from ThinkProgress. :cuckoo:

go do your own homework. I'm too tired to play with children.

Lmao Steph. This child could own your ass in a debate anyday..That is if you ever even got around to addressing the point of the thread..:lol:

Angle is crashing and burning.

The Mason-Dixon poll showed that if the general election were held now, Reid would win 44 percent to 37 percent for Angle. Ten percent were undecided, 5 percent would choose "none of these candidates," and the remaining 4 percent would pick another candidate on the ballot.

That is the best Reid has done against Angle this year in a series of Mason-Dixon polls. Previously, the two had been locked in a statistical dead heat with Angle finishing just ahead of Reid in February, 44 percent to 42 percent, and in June, 44 percent to 41 percent, and Reid finishing just ahead of Angle in May, 42 percent to 39 percent.

The phone survey, taken Monday through Wednesday of 625 likely voters in Nevada, is the first in which Reid has finished ahead of Angle outside the margin of error of plus or minus 4 percentage points.

U.S. SENATE RACE: Reid takes lead on Angle - News - ReviewJournal.com
OK they took a phone poll but does it say who they polled? Democrats or Republicans?

lol.... ThinkProgress....:lol:

The poll was commissioned by the Las Vegas Review-Journal which is well-known for its right-leaning slant. If anyone was gonna call BS on its results, they would've been the first to do it. Instead, they published it in their own pages as a legit poll. Think Progress is just reprinting the LVRJ's announcement. Please tell us how that gives it a leftward spin, hmm?

The more Angle talks, the better Reid looks. To be clear, I don't care for Reid at all. IMO, he's spineless..and deff not a progressive. However, when faced with the option of having Sharron Angle in the U.S. Senate, I think the people of Nevada will make the right choice - Reid.

The right choice is neither one of them.

Polls are a "snapshot" in time.

Four months is an eternity in politics.

While I generally respect Rasmussen, Mason-Dixon and the others, I never have seen the qualifying data posted, ie;

Are you a Registered Voter?

How old are you?

Democrat or Republican?

Did you vote in the last___________________Primary?

Did you vote in the last General Election?

Will you vote in the _______________Primary on______________?

Will you vote in the General Election?

Do you receive Social Security? SSI? Disability?

Are you a recipient of any Government Assistance? Section 8? Reduced or Free School Lunches? Daycare?

The above are for illustration only.

It also helps to see how the questions were worded?

If Reid wins, it will be funny to watch the teabaggers pissing and moaning over the fact that their girl couldn't beat the number one target.

Angle will just recycle all of Palin's crybaby excuses about the media being out to get her, when all anyone ever did was just report on what SHE said, while she ran as fast as she could away from what SHE said.

New Mason-Dixon Poll for Nevada US Senate Race

Two polls released over the last few days make it clear: Nevadans are rejecting Sharron Angle’s extreme positions and dangerous agenda for Nevada. The most recent was reported this morning by KLAS-TV and the Las Vegas Review-Journal, which shows Reid leading Angle 44-37. The poll also shows Reid making significant gains across the state and among all constituency groups tested.

This is the second poll released this week demonstrating that momentum is clearly on Reid’s side. On Wednesday another poll showed Reid leading Angle 44-40.

“Nevadans don’t share Sharron Angle’s extreme views. They don’t want to kill Social Security. They don’t want to get rid of the Department of Education. And they don’t want Nevada to become the nation’s nuclear dumping ground,” said Reid spokesman Jon Summers. “While Sharron Angle says it’s not her job to create jobs, Sen. Reid is fighting every day to create jobs, keep people in their homes, and get Nevada’s economy back on track. Nevadans are seeing the choice in front of them and as they learn more we are confident they will continue to support Sen. Reid.”

Last edited:
If Reid wins, it will be funny to watch the teabaggers pissing and moaning over the fact that their girl couldn't beat the number one target.

I hope the democrats win because when the bottom falls out who will you blame then? And yes the bottom is going to fall out.

Forum List

Back