Reid Now Up 7

MAYBE Mitch McConnell should have kept her in the closet a little bit longer?

That ties in nicely with this gem from Peter King yesterday:

Peter King: Republicans Shouldn’t ‘Lay Out A Complete Agenda,’ Because It Might Become ‘A Campaign Issue’

lol. seriously...

KING: So, It’s a combination of being against what Obama is for, and also giving certain specifics of what we are for. Having said that, I don’t think we have to lay out a complete agenda, from top to bottom, because then we would have the national mainstream media jumping on every point trying to make that a campaign issue.

Think Progress Peter King: Republicans Shouldn’t ‘Lay Out A Complete Agenda,’ Because It Might Become ‘A Campaign Issue’

:eusa_eh:

They can't run on what they believe, they're unelectable on what they believe. They'll run on pie in the sky magic, and then when it fails, as it always does, they'll blame the Democrats and run on it again.

That ties in nicely with this gem from Peter King yesterday:

Peter King: Republicans Shouldn’t ‘Lay Out A Complete Agenda,’ Because It Might Become ‘A Campaign Issue’

lol. seriously...

KING: So, It’s a combination of being against what Obama is for, and also giving certain specifics of what we are for. Having said that, I don’t think we have to lay out a complete agenda, from top to bottom, because then we would have the national mainstream media jumping on every point trying to make that a campaign issue.

Think Progress Peter King: Republicans Shouldn’t ‘Lay Out A Complete Agenda,’ Because It Might Become ‘A Campaign Issue’

:eusa_eh:

They can't run on what they believe, they're unelectable on what they believe. They'll run on pie in the sky magic, and then when it fails, as it always does, they'll blame the Democrats and run on it again.

good gawd, you just DESCRIBED the Democrat-Progressive-commie party.
i'm sure it was a mistake.:lol:

In The California Senate Beauty Contest, Boxer has $11.0 mil. socked away. Fiorina is either not fund-raising, or no wants to show up: To chat with Carleton(?)!

Those are Northern California people, likely unaccustomed to the more extravagant, ostentatious, vulgar, and excessive displays that are usually associated with Southern California. Meg Whitman actually made a shameless appeal to Southern California voters, so far this year. It got her all the way up to even with Jerry Brown. Los Angeles Times even had an article showing that Democrats were concerned that Brown had yet to run the ad(?)!

Brown tends to do reverse ostentation. If he's not. . . .out like a light on some floor. . . .Then he is in out like a light in some high crime neighborhood in Oakland. . . .Serving hot dogs to the Royal Family, or something!

So on the one hand there is Northern California Demure, which Pelosi/Boxer have under control--and then there is pricey versus free media contrast in styles at the gubernatorial level.

Ostentatious Display, one way or another, may make Southern California a locus of a battle ground media market, in the race for Governor: Not usual in the Republican tradition. So far, Meg Whitman has created the proper sense of an issues campaign, California style. The "Issues" part of the website, leads to a mailing list registration.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!
(Now that Her Majesty's Conservatives have relegated the Royal Family household budget, more into the "gulag" concept they intend for the subjects: Then fond memories of feasting with Governor Jerry Brown--may soon be all the journlistic fashion, around the Empire, and fthe ormer colonies of the Empire--which did not include California, at the time.)

Last edited:
ANOTHER THINKPROGRESS ARTICLE.

THINKPROGESS has be proven a fraud folks, take it with a grain of salt, ALWAYS
they have become the new mediamatters for the leftist to use.

warning warning warning.:lol:

Prove that King didn't say what he said, or, shut up.

come and make me shut up.:lol:
and I wouldn't go out of my to prove anything that thinkprogess said. it be a waste of my precious time.

Then go to Bill Bennett's website and listen to it. King said it on his show.

would you trade the most powerful senator in the world for a nut bag who will never be able to get any decent postitions of power on the committees?

yes,, fuck yes, you racist peice of shit.

I love when a post is nothing but an attempted insult and of one the few words that isn't an actual insult is actually spelled wrong.

I hope your children aren't home schooled.

i hope you can't breed

The more Angle talks, the better Reid looks. To be clear, I don't care for Reid at all. IMO, he's spineless..and deff not a progressive. However, when faced with the option of having Sharron Angle in the U.S. Senate, I think the people of Nevada will make the right choice - Reid.

so what? good grief.

so it means that ThinkProgress is right and not making up what Rep. King said.

and now that you can't say it isn't true...

I posted all there was on thinkprogess. you want to follow them as legitimate, more power to ya.

Of course they have a Progressive slant, but they don't report falsities, or fudge the facts. If you have proof otherwise, please do provide. In the meantime, stop attacking the messenger and address the message.

so it means that ThinkProgress is right and not making up what Rep. King said.

and now that you can't say it isn't true...

I posted all there was on thinkprogess. you want to follow them as legitimate, more power to ya.

Of course they have a Progressive slant, but they don't report falsities, or fudge the facts. If you have proof otherwise, please do provide. In the meantime, stop attacking the messenger and address the message.

go search what I posted yesterday about them. I WILL never take anything that site says as truth. EVER.
and neither should anyone else. but we know that won't stop you.lol

Last edited:

go search what I posted yesterday about them. I WILL never take anything that site says as truth. EVER.

Link? So I can see your brilliant copy and paste job..:lol:
It's hilarious you link to conservative blogs that blatantly lie all the time..But won't even watch an unedited video from ThinkProgress. :cuckoo:

Link? So I can see your brilliant copy and paste job..:lol:
It's hilarious you link to conservative blogs that blatantly lie all the time..But won't even watch an unedited video from ThinkProgress. :cuckoo:

go do your own homework. I'm too tired to play with children.

Forum List

Back