Reid Now Up 7

Reid will STILL lose.

Not in 2010 though

Teabagger clout taking a sure GOP victory and giving it back to one of their most hated Dems

They should have went with the Tarkanian guy. A normal human being with a normal brain in his head.

Absolutely

Tarkanian would have trounced Reid by just appearing as a normal candidate. The Tea Baggers came into the state and forced their lunatic fringe candidate on Nevada and now Reid will win in a Landslide

Not in 2010 though

Teabagger clout taking a sure GOP victory and giving it back to one of their most hated Dems

They should have went with the Tarkanian guy. A normal human being with a normal brain in his head.

Absolutely

Tarkanian would have trounced Reid by just appearing as a normal candidate. The Tea Baggers came into the state and forced their lunatic fringe candidate on Nevada and now Reid will win in a Landslide

Still waiting what are some of those extremes views that you mentioned that the tea party has.

Not in 2010 though

Absolutely

i suspect anyone else would have beaten reid. by going for the looniest, weakest candidate, they gave reid his only shot at keeping his seat. i don't think reid will win by a landslide, but i do think, barring something totally bizarre occurring, he should win.

ironic, isn't it?

And the GOP are targets as well...as is the DemocRAT Statists. They are all suspect. And the Tea Party cuts across the political and racial spectrum with membership...but they are tagged as racist...How exactly does that work?

And why is that? WHY do you and your mignions paint them as GOP on one hand...and then spout shit like you just did? You cannot have it both ways...but then Statists as you are duplicitous.

Answer? You are a LIAR....and cannot handle the truth...the more truth is shoved in your face? The more vitriol you present. Typical Statist horseshit you support.

Carry on liar.

What the hell does this rambling nonsense have to do with what I posted?

Try again in English

Stop making claims as if they were true. I am still waiting on what extreme views the tea party has, that you claim they have.

Let the voters in Nevada explain it to you

"That crazy bitch wants to represent us?"

What the hell does this rambling nonsense have to do with what I posted?

Try again in English

Stop making claims as if they were true. I am still waiting on what extreme views the tea party has, that you claim they have.

Let the voters in Nevada explain it to you

"That crazy bitch wants to represent us?"

NO what are the extreme views that you so boldly proclaimed that the tea party has.

Absolutely

i suspect anyone else would have beaten reid. by going for the looniest, weakest candidate, they gave reid his only shot at keeping his seat. i don't think reid will win by a landslide, but i do think, barring something totally bizarre occurring, he should win.

ironic, isn't it?

Angle has been on the political scene for what? Four weeks?

Consider what four more months of Angle quotes will do to her candidacy

Just think....Rand Paul is next

Absolutely

ironic, isn't it?

We can hope. lol..

But I never count my chickens and I hate to overestimate the numbers. I'd rather remain cautiously optimistic.

Watching the loons implode can be fun, though.

ironic, isn't it?

We can hope. lol..

But I never count my chickens and I hate to overestimate the numbers. I'd rather remain cautiously optimistic.

true....when rw implodes, its quite funny

Absolutely

ironic, isn't it?

Still waiting.

ironic, isn't it?

Still waiting.

for an original thought?

We can hope. lol..

true....when rw implodes, its quite funny

Yurt, did you ever go back to that thread where you got spanked..? Honestly, i thought you were going to leave the board for good after that one. :)

I mean really really spanked? We were asking you to come back. Need a link to it?

Currently, the prediction market at Intrade has Reid at 55% odds on being re-elected, the highest in awhile.

664439.png

Though she could still win, clearly, this woman is a weak candidate.

Intrade Prediction Markets

Last edited:

ironic, isn't it?

We can hope. lol..

Remember the chicken lady? She looks sane comparied to this one.

go Angle!

Absolutely

Still waiting what are some of those extremes views that you mentioned that the tea party has.

Going back to true Liberty and telling Gubmint to shut the Hell up is a crime to these people.

Odd that they support the very same Gubmint that means to rob them of themselves and individuality...They're selling themselves into the new slavery courtesy of the same Gubmint they so proudly defend.

And they think we're crazy? :lol:

-Go Figure-

Forum List

Back