For those who want to keep labelling the Tea Party movement racist...

EriktheRed

Eh...
Jun 27, 2009
IL
I've posted this before, I'll keep posting it:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0Ti-gkJiXc&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - How To Tell People They Sound Racist[/ame]

The message to take away from this, IMHO, is that trying to hang a big sign reading "RACIST" around the Tea Partiers' collective necks is a losing stategy. It's too easy for them to come back and say you're wrong and throw crap right back on you for saying it in the first place.

It gets even easier for them when they have an example like this to use:

Senate race: Suburban mom Cedra Crenshaw vs. the Chicago Machine

Now as far as this Mark Williams jaggoff goes, he probably is as bigotted as his words make him look. But even in this case, it's better to talk about why he looks that way and refrain from shouting "RACIST!" when referring to him.

The tea baggers are hanging their own signs. But thanks the whining about the self exposing is funny.

Funny part is....NO ONE has to call them racist. Every few days, something racist from a self proclaimed Tea Bagger hits the news/Internet.

tell you what folks. we don't give a shit what they call us. First it was derogatory names and when that didn't work so well they went with the race card.

When they can clean up their own back yards, then we might listen and care.

Until then, we will continue on. We have them on the run when all they have left is to call the American people RACIST. which I said before, we knew this was coming. The Obama and his comrades in arms are falling out of favor with the American people, so they have NOTHING LEFT but to go on the RACIST LABELING.

Lets roll folks. November is coming soon, not soon enough, but soon.

Last edited:
tell you what folks. we don't give a shit what they call us. First it was derogatory names and when that didn't work so well they went with the race card.

Until then, we will continue on. We have them on the run when all they have left is to call the American people RACIST. which I said before, we knew this was coming. The Obama and his comrades in arms are falling out of favor with the American people, so they have NOTHING LEFT but to go on the RACIST LABELING.

^^^^^^

See what I mean, guys?

^^^^^^

See what I mean, guys?

awwwwwwwww:lol:

^^^^^^

See what I mean, guys?

yes, we doooooooooooooooo sooooooooooooooooo seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee what you mean.. eriktheblack

After the past few months of seeing anyone who disagrees with the Progressive Agenda labelled a racist, I've come to the conclusion that the word no longer holds its original meaning. The dictionary should be updated with a new definition.

Racist: someone of Caucasian descent who does not support the Progressive Agenda and dares to disagree with Progressives of African or Hispanic descent (it's pretty clear that Asians don't count any longer).

After the past few months of seeing anyone who disagrees with the Progressive Agenda labelled a racist, I've come to the conclusion that the word no longer holds its original meaning. The dictionary should be updated with a new definition.

Racist: someone of Caucasian descent who does not support the Progressive Agenda and dares to disagree with Progressives of African or Hispanic descent (it's pretty clear that Asians don't count any longer).

So now you are dissing Asians TOO?

^^^^^^
Example #2.

^^^^^^
Example #2.

Awwwwwwwwwww, funny thing about that FREEDOM OF SPEECH isn't it?

Interesting. Though I'm not sure anyone has labeled the entire tea party racist but rather pointed out some supporters of the tea party movement are racist and that the tea party would be well advised to dismiss them from their ranks.

Me, I could care less...I say let people do what they want to do.

As an owner of 3 corporations I favor lower taxes, smallergovernment and a government in tune with small business owners.
Neither the Republicans or Democrats know about any of that much less the Tea Party movement.
The leader of the Georgia tea party movement is unemployed, filed for bankruptcy and had her home foreclosed on. And she does not work.
No one with a job has time to attend tea party parties. Most of those folks do not work, have free time, are retired, are on worker's comp or disability and like to gather with friends to party. Nothing wrong with that at all. No small business owner has time for such nonsense.
However, to suggest they are a viable political power is absurd.

Funny part is....NO ONE has to call them racist. Every few days, something racist from a self proclaimed Tea Bagger hits the news/Internet.

Funny part is....NO ONE has to call members of the Screen Actors Guild racist. Every now and then, something racist from a member of SAG, such as Mel Gibson, hits the news/Internet.

Funny part is....NO ONE has to call African Americans racist. Every now and then, something racist from an African American, hits the news/Internet.

we really should start a orginization of the naawp

You're too late. The Aryan nation / Neo-nazi movement is alive and well... and by the way, this country has always been organized for the advancement of white people (particularly men) from its inception and genocide of the native americans. What ELSE do you want???

links in article at site.

SNIP:

White House Linked to Fraudulent Racist Tea Party Video
Posted by Jim Hoft on Friday, July 16, 2010, 5:28 AM
Bob Owens at Big Government reported yesterday that the far left Think Progress blog was using liberal-manufactured signs from Crash the Tea Party as evidence of tea party racism.

Do you remember the abortive “Crash the Tea Party” movement? It was the brainchild of a liberal that explicitly called for progressives to commit fraud in order to attempt to discredit the Tea Party protests.

At Pajamas Media we covered the abortive effort extensively, and made note of the very real bigotry the Crashers unwittingly revealed… in themselves.

This morning, I came across this video from Think Progress:

…Think Progress stitches together a series of posters they claim belong to Tea Party protesters.

Really, Think Progress?

Did you not think we’d remember the amusing signs your fellow liberals created for their little abortive “Crash the Tea Party” stunt in Boston? Let’s just say that some were more amusing than others, and some just showed pathetic and angry progressives often are.

There is an old saying that you’re entitled to your own opinions, but not your own facts.

Right Klik points out that basically every scene in the Think Progress video was manufactured. The liberal blog even included video footage from 2006 - before there even was a tea party!

So why would a leftist website put out such an obviously doctored video in order to smear the tea party movement?

The Center for American Progress(CAP) is a George Soros-funded initiative. It was founded by former Clinton chief of staff John Podesta. Think Progress is one of the CAP’s blogs that “provides a forum that advances progressive ideas and policies.”

According to Discover the Networks, after Barack Obama was elected President in 2008, CAP served as perhaps the most influential organization advising the new administration. Among Obama’s leading advisers were John Podesta and at least ten additional CAP experts.

Last week the NAACP announced that they would pass a resolution that calls upon “all people of good will to repudiate the racism of the Tea Parties, and to stand in opposition to its drive to push our country back to the pre-civil rights era.” Two days later Think Progress released its fraudulent “racist” tea party video.

read it all here.
Gateway Pundit

Forum List

Back