Rehmani

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is masaya really come, then who was Moses PBUH, Jesus PBUH, Mohammad PBUH?

Another one thinking chosen means better. Chosen just means pick for a specific purpose. Chosen to carry a burden of preserving the torah.

If chosen meant picked to be street sweepers would you think it meant prime race of mankind? Would you then want to be a street sweeper?

Why Jews Population don't Multiply, while every jew mother have 4/8 children over 5000 years?

Are Jews really Prime Race among the Mankind?
Seems like you're focused in the wrong group, when it comes to equality. The roots of Islamic terrorism and supremacist ideology:

Quran (48:29) - "Muhammad is the messenger of Allah. And those with him are hard (ruthless) against the disbelievers and merciful among themselves"

Tabari 9:69 "Killing Unbelievers is a small matter to us" The words of Muhammad, prophet of Islam.

Qur'an (5:51) - "O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people."

Bukhari (52:177) - Allah's Apostle said, "The Hour will not be established until you fight with the Jews, and the stone behind which a Jew will be hiding will say. "O Muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind me, so kill him."

Saifur Rahman, The Sealed Nectar p.227-228 - Letter written by Mohammad "Embrace Islam... If you two accept Islam, you will remain in command of your country; but if your refuse my Call, you’ve got to remember that all of your possessions are perishable. My horsemen will appropriate your land, and my Prophethood will assume preponderance over your kingship."

Last edited:
Why Jews start trouble in little holy land (which is they never own it) in the heart of Muslim and Christian while they are living haply in The Big USA.

Is masaya really come, then who was Moses PBUH, Jesus PBUH, Mohammad PBUH?

Messiah means anointed one. Came, coming or not is a matter of belief. If you have read the quran then you know it says Isa/Jesus is the messiah. If you are asking then you must not believe in your book.

will Israelis live haply, while Israelis are killer of some one in almost every family in Jordan,Lebanon,Palestine,Egypt and Syria?

We have a troll looking to incite trouble. Go home, grow up, learn how to accept the people of the book as brothers, stop reading propaganda sites, practice peace.

Last edited:
Do you think Jew have Brain, If yes, then this is the way smart people live that Jew causing the problem to the world and in return world causing problem to them over 5000 years, that is what history tells us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back