Regretting Trump yet?

Regret electing president Trump? Ahahaha hell no, Trump is off to a great start. That we wiped out Hillary and her corrupt Democrats is icing on the cake. President Trump, eat it libs.

Didn't vote for him, so nothing to regret.

I beg to differ. That fact that a whole lot of people did is what I'm regretting.
There were 2 people in the race, I regret that people were stupid enough to vote for either

Where do you live? I think there were three in all 50 states and in the territories. In D.C. there were four options and one could write in someone who wasn't designated.
NH

and do you really think a third party candidate has a chance?

The race was between Hillary and Trump.

No one else mattered

How many days has it been since the inauguration, about 65? It took FDR about 3 1/2 freaking terms to end the Great Depression and lefties still love him for it. If you want to talk about "regret", I bet democrats really regret the primary circus between Hilly and Bernie and finally running a psychotic enabler for her husband's abuse of women. The DNC could have had a real hero like Jim Webb but they don't view the world like everyone else.

Major campaign issue and promise broken.

Suckers, and you thought Trump was actually going to repeal it. How does it feel to be taken for a ride by a real estate con man?
Two months into a 4 year presidency and you're going on about broken promises when there's over 3.5 years to go?

Dumb

A man of courage? A real estate con man who spent his life going through bankruptcy after bankruptcy?

Really, if this the best you can come up with, you republicans are in bad shape.

How many bankruptcies did Trump have in his career? How many businesses has he operated? I'll bet you a horse turd to a doughnut and even let you hold the stakes in your mouth if you can honestly answer those questions with some intellectual honesty.

But you won't!.

A man of courage? A real estate con man who spent his life going through bankruptcy after bankruptcy?

Really, if this the best you can come up with, you republicans are in bad shape.
It takes courage to try and fail. Have you ever tried and failed? I'll answer that, you are failing in this thread.

How many days has it been since the inauguration, about 65? It took FDR about 3 1/2 freaking terms to end the Great Depression and lefties still love him for it. If you want to talk about "regret", I bet democrats really regret the primary circus between Hilly and Bernie and finally running a psychotic enabler for her husband's abuse of women. The DNC could have had a real hero like Jim Webb but they don't view the world like everyone else.
Yup, I would have considered Webb too. Democrats are too extreme to nominate someone so normal & respected.

Yup, I would have considered Webb too. Democrats are too extreme to nominate someone so normal & respected.

I would have voted for Webb or O'Malley over Trump.

Kasich or Walker over Hillary.

But couldn't vote for Yin or Yang, and that's what it came down to.

Here is where Trump lives, how about you?

Donald-Melania-Trump-Manhattan-Penthouse_1.jpg

This thread should be merged with your other one you posted right before this one, same topic.
Trump voters, how is that Obamacare repeal going?

The guy has been in office for 2 months, out of 4 yr term, and you want to
pretend he has failed, when he has done more than just about any other in that 2 months. You do look rather silly.
Who knows more about failure then the liberal left wing?

I would have voted for Webb or O'Malley over Trump.

Kasich or Walker over Hillary.

But couldn't vote for Yin or Yang, and that's what it came down to.
I voted for Walker

Do you also call out Warren Buffett for his businesses bankruptcies through the years? What about Steve Jobs and Apple? Abraham Lincoln? Walt Disney? Henry Ford? Milton Hershey? All came back, even after multiple bankruptcies to become successful in their businesses.

How many bankruptcies did Trump have in his career? How many businesses has he operated? I'll bet you a horse turd to a doughnut and even let you hold the stakes in your mouth if you can honestly answer those questions with some intellectual honesty.

But you won't!.

Great Moments in Trump Rube History
Trump Supporter Regrets Vote As Husband Is Deported

Washington Post: “When Helen Beristain told her husband she was voting for Donald Trump last year, he warned her that the Republican nominee planned to ‘get rid of the Mexicans.'”

“Defending her vote, Helen quoted Trump directly, noting that the tough-talking Republican said he would only kick the ‘bad hombres’ out of the country, according to the South Bend Tribune.”

“Months later, Roberto — a successful businessman, respected member of his Indiana town, the father of three American-born children — languishes in a detention facility with hardened criminals as he awaits his deportation back to Mexico, the country he left in 1998 when he entered the United States illegally.”
d9d154a0a5fa84b42991bd4e6cbc7f7b0fb741bd797403a9c9819239d8f648fb.jpg

Didn't vote for him, so nothing to regret.

I beg to differ. That fact that a whole lot of people did is what I'm regretting.
There were 2 people in the race, I regret that people were stupid enough to vote for either

Where do you live? I think there were three in all 50 states and in the territories. In D.C. there were four options and one could write in someone who wasn't designated.
NH

and do you really think a third party candidate has a chance?

The race was between Hillary and Trump.

No one else mattered

What and how you assessed the choice you had is what it is, but the fact remains that you and millions of voters had the choices.

Major campaign issue and promise broken.

Suckers, and you thought Trump was actually going to repeal it. How does it feel to be taken for a ride by a real estate con man?

One facet of a multitudinous agenda my friend.

Great Moments in Trump Rube History
Trump Supporter Regrets Vote As Husband Is Deported

Washington Post: “When Helen Beristain told her husband she was voting for Donald Trump last year, he warned her that the Republican nominee planned to ‘get rid of the Mexicans.'”

“Defending her vote, Helen quoted Trump directly, noting that the tough-talking Republican said he would only kick the ‘bad hombres’ out of the country, according to the South Bend Tribune.”

“Months later, Roberto — a successful businessman, respected member of his Indiana town, the father of three American-born children — languishes in a detention facility with hardened criminals as he awaits his deportation back to Mexico, the country he left in 1998 when he entered the United States illegally.”
d9d154a0a5fa84b42991bd4e6cbc7f7b0fb741bd797403a9c9819239d8f648fb.jpg
--------------------------------------------------------- i hope that 'roberto' remembers how to speak the messican lingo !!

All one can, at best, hope for is getting a percentage of what one hopes for in a candidate. HRC would have given me 0% and more grievously, a precipitous slide in the wrong direction. The same trajectory of the last 8 yr.

and the lady Trump supporter that got her husband deported , now theres a Patriot Tyronne !!

Forum List

Back