Refuting the "Unemployment Conspiracy" Nonsense

No one said they are lying... They are being dishonest. When the UE number goes down due to people falling off the ass end for months and months and months because of the way you count UE, that's a dishonest, it misrepresents the reality that we actually live under. People, the number who are UE’ed is more around 14-18% and going up.

That's not why unemployment went down, and yes, Republicans here are saying that the numbers are rigged.
And perhaps you have some impartial evidence that what you say has any potential to be true. That is, that repubs opinions, or your opinion, makes any difference at all. Neither you nor I have a clue what the unemployment rate is. From my limited vantage point, employment possibilities look pretty darned good. But to repubs, well, they do not want to believe any good economic news. So they blame the experts who have always been their friends when the numbers were bad. Sad infirmity.

No one said they are lying... They are being dishonest. When the UE number goes down due to people falling off the ass end for months and months and months because of the way you count UE, that's a dishonest, it misrepresents the reality that we actually live under. People, the number who are UE’ed is more around 14-18% and going up.

That's not why unemployment went down, and yes, Republicans here are saying that the numbers are rigged.
And perhaps you have some impartial evidence that what you say has any potential to be true. That is, that repubs opinions, or your opinion, makes any difference at all. Neither you nor I have a clue what the unemployment rate is. From my limited vantage point, employment possibilities look pretty darned good. But to repubs, well, they do not want to believe any good economic news. So they blame the experts who have always been their friends when the numbers were bad. Sad infirmity.

From my limited vantage point, employment possibilities look pretty darned good.

You are correct, you are very limited on your views. Yes there are jobs to be had, but compared the rate of pay now to 4 years ago people are making less money.

You're hitting home runs in just about every post in this thread well done.

Jack Welsh: These three statistics—the labor-force participation rate, the growth in government workers, and overall job growth, all multidecade records achieved over the past two months—have to raise some eyebrows. [plus 2/3 of the new jobs are part time at Mickey Ds and 7-11, Barry has buried the middle class] There were no economists, liberal or conservative, predicting that unemployment in September would drop below 8%.

If senile, say why, or admit to being a just another dumb liberal without the IQ to do so!!

Jack Welsh: These three statistics—the labor-force participation rate, the growth in government workers, and overall job growth, all multidecade records achieved over the past two months—have to raise some eyebrows. [plus 2/3 of the new jobs are part time at Mickey Ds and 7-11, Barry has buried the middle class] There were no economists, liberal or conservative, predicting that unemployment in September would drop below 8%.

If senile, say why, or admit to being a just another dumb liberal without the IQ to do so!!

I'm not an economists but months ago I said unemployment would be below 8% right before election time.
Maybe I should become an economists:badgrin:

I'm not an economists but months ago I said unemployment would be below 8% right before election time.

there is still one more report to come out before the election; I don't see how they can lie on that one too with all the new scrutiny they are getting.

there is still one more report to come out before the election; I don't see how they can lie on that one too with all the new scrutiny they are getting.

What scrutiny? Other than Fox glazing over the issue for 30 seconds and a couple of internet media sources who is talking about this?

From my limited vantage point, employment possibilities look pretty darned good.

You are correct, you are very limited on your views. Yes there are jobs to be had, but compared the rate of pay now to 4 years ago people are making less money.
And your proof is where???? You are again posting opinion, and you know how much I respect your opinion.
Get a grip. Find some impartial sources. Quit wasting everyones time with your opinion.

What scrutiny? Other than Fox glazing over the issue for 30 seconds and a couple of internet media sources who is talking about this?

Why, the scrutiny of the cons. No rationality needed. No proof of their charges available. Just a bunch of pure clowns trying to develop a conspiracy theory.
If you clowns all get together, in, say, Orlando, then if you blow yourselves up, then it is obvious what the outcome would be. The average intelligence of the people in the Orlando area would go UP.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WfnjJTGSy0]Sorry Conservatives, Science Says You're Stupid - YouTube[/ame]

"If we can't refute it, we must refudiate it!" - anonymous quote...

Jack Welch: I Was Right About That Strange Jobs Report
Imagine a country where challenging the ruling authorities—questioning, say, a piece of data released by central headquarters—would result in mobs of administration sympathizers claiming you should feel "embarrassed" and labeling you a fool, or worse. Soviet Russia perhaps? Communist China? Nope, that would be the United States right now, when a person (like me, for instance) suggests that a certain government datum (like the September unemployment rate of 7.8%) doesn't make sense.

Why, the scrutiny of the cons. No rationality needed. No proof of their charges available. Just a bunch of pure clowns trying to develop a conspiracy theory.
If you clowns all get together, in, say, Orlando, then if you blow yourselves up, then it is obvious what the outcome would be. The average intelligence of the people in the Orlando area would go UP.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WfnjJTGSy0]Sorry Conservatives, Science Says You're Stupid - YouTube[/ame]

If you have a double digit IQ that's one digit to many.
Only a simple mind idiot would show a video of a known photo shop image
and also support obama.
Thanks for playing spinning morons like you.:clap2:

And your proof is where???? You are again posting opinion, and you know how much I respect your opinion.
Get a grip. Find some impartial sources. Quit wasting everyones time with your opinion.

First you need to take your own advice

if any Woodward or Bernstein or media outlet on left or write could expose Obama or a high ranking liberal in the administration for lying about the unemployment numbers they would become famous, rich, powerful and cost Barry the election.

if any Woodward or Bernstein or media outlet on left or write could expose Obama or a high ranking liberal in the administration for lying about the unemployment numbers they would become famous, rich, powerful and cost Barry the election.

It has less to do with their monetary or fame gain. It's more like a cause for them. They own the obama administration because they have groomed obama for this position, how would fame or money protect them from an out rage populous?

What, exactly, have you done with your life to justify such arrogance, condescension, and an overly-high opinion of yourself?

NOTE: "Being a liberal" is NOT an accomplishment.

Sorry if that guts your curriculum vitæ. I don't make the rules.

Forum List

Back