Redding Woman Likely Victim of Mexican Sex Traffickers

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
Sad story. She'll likely find no justice. Obama will continue to import rapists and criminals from the south to undermine American sovereignty. Women and girls like Papini will pay the ultimate price:

Papini Abduction Likely Work of Mexican Sex Traffickers

The victim’s husband, Keith Papini, told reporters that a message was burnt into his wife’s body but did not indicate what the message was.

The disclosure of this detail was not authorized by law enforcement officials handling the case, Garcia says. “I don’t know what the message is, but these cartels do that.”

Expect more of this stuff even after the Evil One leaves office.

ALL illegals must be deported --FOREVER.

Sad to see President Trump backtracking in this in any way.

Dont dismiss the seriousness of this INTERNATIONAL CRIME. Wars have been started for less.

These people need to be ground into the dirt. The next victim probably won't be so lucky and she may be your daughter.

I expect things from Trump -- libtard whiners be damned!

The next victim or victims will likely be children. These are women doing the kidnapping.

Well...I do not see the 'sex trafficking' angle.....number one...they returned her.....number two if you want to sell someone for sex you would not disfigure her.

My best guess...radicalized mexicans who want to send a message to white America...the most likely reason they are not releasing what the message said...it was racial or so obscene they do not want the public to see it.

They assumed she was about 20. She looks really young for 34. Her age and her national exposure is why they believed she even had a chance to live.

Well...I do not see the 'sex trafficking' angle.....number one...they returned her.....number two if you want to sell someone for sex you would not disfigure her.

My best guess...radicalized mexicans who want to send a message to white America...the most likely reason they are not releasing what the message said...it was racial or so obscene they do not want the public to see it.
Good points.

my guess is you didn't read the article.

Papini made an unusual target for a forced prostitution ring because she’s viewed as too old for that kind of job, he says. These criminals usually prefer much younger women, ranging from teenagers to those in their early twenties.

Papini may be 34 but she could easily pass for a 20-year-old, in Garcia’s opinion, so he reasons that her kidnappers may not have realized initially she wasn’t the kind of person they normally target.

The fact that she was starved is very unusual, he says. Sex-traffickers normally feed captives. At some point the kidnappers may have realized they made a mistake in taking Papini, he says.

Last edited:
I just think it is AMAZING she was released and recovered AT ALL.
How many cases like this end up with no resolution, disappearing with no trace at all,
because the people kill the witness to avoid detection?

Forum List

Back