Red-hot inflation gave most Americans a pay cut in January

I did. Rising wages is a big factor. Every policy the left has is for raising wages. Rising wages increases inflation. That's just one aspect. Maybe you could list some democratic policies that try to keep rising wages in check.
Be specific, what polices?

I believe that the democrats will be pulling out all the stops in trying to move forward with as much
of their agenda as possible mainly due to the out of control "transitory" inflation. As the inflation rises
their attack on Trump increases, As the "transitory" inflation rose, they pushed out a sitting liberal
Supreme Court Justice to replace him with a secular political replacement before the upcoming election.
The writing is on the wall, and we should be ready to duck at what's coming our way.
No follow up, just duck?

Wages for Americans are actually declining when accounting factoring in raging inflation

The tightest labor market in years is fueling rapid wage gains for most workers – the only problem is that red-hot inflation is quickly eroding those increases.

The Labor Department reported on Friday that average hourly earnings for all employees actually declined 1.7% in January from the same month a year ago when factoring in the impact of rising consumer prices. On a monthly basis, average hourly earnings increased by just 0.1% in January, when factoring in the 0.6% inflation spike.

MOST SMALL BUSINESSES SINCE 1974 ARE HIKING PRICES TO OFFSET INFLATION

By that measure, the typical U.S. worker is actually worse off today than they were a year ago, even though nominal wages are rising at the fastest pace in years. That's because inflation is also surging: The government reported Thursday morning that the consumer price index (CPI) rose 7.5% in January from a year ago, marking the fastest increase since February 1982, when inflation hit 7.6%.

The CPI – which measures a bevy of goods ranging from gasoline and health care to groceries and rents – jumped 0.6% in the one-month period from December.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/economy/...ans-wage-gains

the whole nation is seeing the blue state business model does not work
The whole country is seeing the greed of corporate America.

I did. Rising wages is a big factor. Every policy the left has is for raising wages. Rising wages increases inflation. That's just one aspect. Maybe you could list some democratic policies that try to keep rising wages in check.
Corporate America always wants their share first, thus rising prices. The economy has been relatively stable for 20 years now, after this pandemic ends I think it's really going to take off big time. let's hope that's very soon. That will present a lot of the old problems plus some new unexpected ones too.

The whole country is seeing the greed of corporate America.
What a bunch of bullshit, the only greed i see is coming from the progressive elites who steal our taxes, then picks winners and losers, while they invest in the stocks of those winners. Want cheaper shit, then vote out the progressives who are fucking you.

I disagree with that statement, maybe for some corporations but grouping them all together is wrong
Companies dont survive when they dont make profit, most companies only make 3 cents on the dollar, but because they have lots of dollars that 3 cents adds up. But realize that the 97 cents, goes to rent, taxes, employee paychecks, employee social security, employee medicare/medicaid, so it does look like much of that dollar goes to the employees. Why do progressive slaves hate hard working people?

I know what you mean, my total came to $5.05 and i gave the girl behind the counter $20.05, she had to use a calculator to make the $15 change.
Fortunately for them we're going to a cashless society. Money will be obsolete very soon.

Corporate America always wants their share first, thus rising prices. The economy has been relatively stable for 20 years now, after this pandemic ends I think it's really going to take off big time. let's hope that's very soon. That will present a lot of the old problems plus some new unexpected ones too.
you don't understand costs do you, you think everything can go up around a business and they charge the same?

dream on, not in your lifetime or mine
Definitely not in mind I don't know how old you are but like everything else that's happening in this world it's going to come sooner than later, the banks are already making preparation for this so I'd say it'll be here in less than 20 years. I will most likely not be here next year so it definitely doesn't affect me.

Definitely not in mind I don't know how old you are but like everything else that's happening in this world it's going to come sooner than later, the banks are already making preparation for this so I'd say it'll be here in less than 20 years. I will most likely not be here next year so it definitely doesn't affect me.
My wife is a CFO at a regional bank and my son a VP at a multistate bank, he is 36 and doesn't see it in his lifetime nor his kids lifetime and they are 8 and 5

My wife is a CFO at a regional bank and my son a VP at a multistate bank, he is 36 and doesn't see it in his lifetime nor his kids lifetime and they are 8 and 5
Must be a small backward Bank or he's not telling you the truth cuz he doesn't want to scare you knowing who you are. Look it up on the internet for yourself, just plug in going to a cashless society in the box and numerous articles will come up. It's not just about credit cards anymore.

Must be a small backward Bank or he's not telling you the truth cuz he doesn't want to scare you knowing who you are. Look it up on the internet for yourself, just plug in going to a cashless society in the box and numerous articles will come up. It's not just about credit cards anymore.
numerous articles with not credibility or evidence, must more bullshit so someone can garner a paycheck for an opinion

Forum List

Back