Red-hot inflation gave most Americans a pay cut in January

LOL junior
I am a financial professional with a big stake in oil cos. You're a MAGA hack.

Permian oil output sets record for the third consecutive month​

Sheela Tobben, Bloomberg
Feb. 14, 2022
Production from America’s Permian Basin reached a record high for the third month in a row in January as a red-hot price rally keeps shale drillers busy.

Crude supply from the basin, which includes Texas and New Mexico, averaged 5.06 million barrels a day in January, surpassing the 5 million mark for the first time in data going back to 2007, according to the Energy Information Administration. The agency expects volumes to grow through March.

Permian output continues to exceed every OPEC member, except Saudi Arabia......

`
I am a financial professional with a big stake in oil cos.

I beg to differ.

How to spot a sociopath - 10 red flags that could save you from being swept under the influence of a charismatic nut job - NaturalNews.com
#4) Sociopaths invent outrageous lies about their experiences. They wildly exaggerate things to the point of absurdity, but when they describe it to you in a storytelling format, for some reason it sounds believable at the time.
Otherwise you braindead moron, wouldnt be so hell bent on pushing EV's. It is like you are biting your nose off, just to spite your face.

I beg to differ.

How to spot a sociopath - 10 red flags that could save you from being swept under the influence of a charismatic nut job - NaturalNews.com Otherwise you braindead moron, wouldnt be so hell bent on pushing EV's. It is like you are biting your nose off, just to spite your face.
Laughable Conspiracy website.
no wonder the reply took so long.

`

Last edited:
Yes, you are laughable. A far left progressive who pushes for EV's owns stocks in oil...Bwaaahaahhaaaaa.....You are too fucking funny, you should try out for SNL.
Wiki:
Natural News (formerly NewsTarget, which is now a separate sister site) is a far-right, anti-vaccination Conspiracy theory and Fake news website known for promoting alternative medicine, pseudoscience, and far-right extremism.[1][2][3][4]

The site's founder, Michael Allen "Mike" Adams, gained attention after posting a blog entry implying a call for Violence against proponents of GMO foods, and then allegedly creating another website with a list of names of alleged supporters. He has been accused of using "pseudoscience to sell his lies".[5] Adams has described vaccines as "medical child abuse".[6]

The website sells various dietary supplements, promotes alternative medicine and climate change denial, makes tendentious nutrition and health claims,[7] disseminates fake news,[8][9][10][11][12] and espouses various conspiracy theories and pro-Donald Trump propaganda.[13][14]
These Conspiracy theories include Chemophobic claims about the purported dangers of "Chemtrails",[1] fluoridated drinking water,[15] anti-perspirants, laundry detergent, monosodium glutamate, aspartame, and vaccines.[1][7][16] It has also spread conspiracy theories about the Zika virus allegedly being spread by genetically modified mosquitoes[17] and purported adverse effects of genetically modified crops, as well as the farming practices associated with and foods derived from them.[18]

As of 2014, Natural News had approximately 7 million unique visitors per month.[4]

In May 2020, Facebook banned Natural News content from its platform after discovering that the site was boosting its popularity using content farms in North Macedonia and the Philippines, a form of spamming.[19] Natural News bypassed the ban by republishing its content on a large number of topic-specific domain names, including trump.news, extinction.news, mind.control.news, and veggie.news.[19][20] The Institute for Strategic Dialogue found 496 domain names associated with Natural News as of June 2020.""

`

Wiki:
Natural News (formerly NewsTarget, which is now a separate sister site) is a far-right, anti-vaccination Conspiracy theory and Fake news website known for promoting alternative medicine, pseudoscience, and far-right extremism.[1][2][3][4]

The site's founder, Michael Allen "Mike" Adams, gained attention after posting a blog entry implying a call for Violence against proponents of GMO foods, and then allegedly creating another website with a list of names of alleged supporters. He has been accused of using "pseudoscience to sell his lies".[5] Adams has described vaccines as "medical child abuse".[6]

The website sells various dietary supplements, promotes alternative medicine and climate change denial, makes tendentious nutrition and health claims,[7] disseminates fake news,[8][9][10][11][12] and espouses various conspiracy theories and pro-Donald Trump propaganda.[13][14]
These Conspiracy theories include Chemophobic claims about the purported dangers of "Chemtrails",[1] fluoridated drinking water,[15] anti-perspirants, laundry detergent, monosodium glutamate, aspartame, and vaccines.[1][7][16] It has also spread conspiracy theories about the Zika virus allegedly being spread by genetically modified mosquitoes[17] and purported adverse effects of genetically modified crops, as well as the farming practices associated with and foods derived from them.[18]

As of 2014, Natural News had approximately 7 million unique visitors per month.[4]

In May 2020, Facebook banned Natural News content from its platform after discovering that the site was boosting its popularity using content farms in North Macedonia and the Philippines, a form of spamming.[19] Natural News bypassed the ban by republishing its content on a large number of topic-specific domain names, including trump.news, extinction.news, mind.control.news, and veggie.news.[19][20] The Institute for Strategic Dialogue found 496 domain names associated with Natural News as of June 2020.""

`
Are you triggered that you were caught in a lie?

Wages for Americans are actually declining when accounting factoring in raging inflation

The tightest labor market in years is fueling rapid wage gains for most workers – the only problem is that red-hot inflation is quickly eroding those increases.

The Labor Department reported on Friday that average hourly earnings for all employees actually declined 1.7% in January from the same month a year ago when factoring in the impact of rising consumer prices. On a monthly basis, average hourly earnings increased by just 0.1% in January, when factoring in the 0.6% inflation spike.

MOST SMALL BUSINESSES SINCE 1974 ARE HIKING PRICES TO OFFSET INFLATION

By that measure, the typical U.S. worker is actually worse off today than they were a year ago, even though nominal wages are rising at the fastest pace in years. That's because inflation is also surging: The government reported Thursday morning that the consumer price index (CPI) rose 7.5% in January from a year ago, marking the fastest increase since February 1982, when inflation hit 7.6%.

The CPI – which measures a bevy of goods ranging from gasoline and health care to groceries and rents – jumped 0.6% in the one-month period from December.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/economy/...ans-wage-gains

the whole nation is seeing the blue state business model does not work
A famous man once said, "Stupid is as stupid does". Who woulda ever thunk Democratic policies would both increase and decrease wages, all at the same time?

What policies are those?
Pretty much every policy they have like giving people free money so they don't have to work causing worker shortages which has caused wages to increase. Climate friendly policies and anti-energy policies also drive prices up. Doing whatever you can to increase wages causes prices to rise up.

Pretty much every policy they have like giving people free money so they don't have to work causing worker shortages which has caused wages to increase. Climate friendly policies and anti-energy policies also drive prices up. Doing whatever you can to increase wages causes prices to rise up.
Shit, AOC is blaming the cutting off of free money to lazy liberal assholes, that makes them want to go out and steal from stores, rape women and push asian women into subway trains...The left is the result of Jimmy Carter allowing mentally ill people to roam free...

So, just a generic I don't know, but will try to bullshit an answer for you.

So, just a generic I don't know, but will try to bullshit an answer for you.
Ummmmmmm, it was NOT a generic I don't know. I listed a few specifics so that I couldn't be accused of not listing anything. But, I'll tell you who DOES know. Voters. They know it is Biden and the left and voters have already started holding you accountable. Your denials will not change voter's minds.

Wages for Americans are actually declining when accounting factoring in raging inflation

The tightest labor market in years is fueling rapid wage gains for most workers – the only problem is that red-hot inflation is quickly eroding those increases.

The Labor Department reported on Friday that average hourly earnings for all employees actually declined 1.7% in January from the same month a year ago when factoring in the impact of rising consumer prices. On a monthly basis, average hourly earnings increased by just 0.1% in January, when factoring in the 0.6% inflation spike.

MOST SMALL BUSINESSES SINCE 1974 ARE HIKING PRICES TO OFFSET INFLATION

By that measure, the typical U.S. worker is actually worse off today than they were a year ago, even though nominal wages are rising at the fastest pace in years. That's because inflation is also surging: The government reported Thursday morning that the consumer price index (CPI) rose 7.5% in January from a year ago, marking the fastest increase since February 1982, when inflation hit 7.6%.

The CPI – which measures a bevy of goods ranging from gasoline and health care to groceries and rents – jumped 0.6% in the one-month period from December.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/economy/...ans-wage-gains

the whole nation is seeing the blue state business model does not work
Yes, but many libs are to stupid to understand this.

Ummmmmmm, it was NOT a generic I don't know. I listed a few specifics so that I couldn't be accused of not listing anything. But, I'll tell you who DOES know. Voters. They know it is Biden and the left and voters have already started holding you accountable. Your denials will not change voter's minds.
You didn't list specifics. You listed generic bullshit.

Why don't you try to post a specific?

You didn't list specifics. You listed generic bullshit.

Why don't you try to post a specific?
I did. Rising wages is a big factor. Every policy the left has is for raising wages. Rising wages increases inflation. That's just one aspect. Maybe you could list some democratic policies that try to keep rising wages in check.

Forum List

Back