Red flag bill

Stating that you’ll break a law you don’t like invalidates your entire fake career McFraud
No what it does it makes me a patriot and you a sheep headed to the slaughterhouse.

So the gang bangers breaking the law and mowing down folks they come across are patriots, McFraud?
How many days does this bill allow for confinement for someone who was issued an extreme risk protection order?

Again, 3rd time, what bill are you talking about?
How many extreme risk protection bills are there at the federal level?
How many days does this bill allow for confinement for someone who was issued an extreme risk protection order?

Why don't you provide a link to the bill and we can help you read it?

No what it does it makes me a patriot and you a sheep headed to the slaughterhouse.

So the gang bangers breaking the law and mowing down folks they come across are patriots, McFraud?

Don't play stupid with me
https://www.lgraham.senate.gov/publ...ba3f-a290d7cd5231/ferpo-one-pager---final.pdf
Text - H.R.3076 - 116th Congress (2019-2020): Federal Extreme Risk Protection Order Act of 2019

https://www.lgraham.senate.gov/publ...ba3f-a290d7cd5231/ferpo-one-pager---final.pdf
Text - H.R.3076 - 116th Congress (2019-2020): Federal Extreme Risk Protection Order Act of 2019

I would never play stupid with you because all you would do is beat me with your experience.

Thank you for posting the bill you were discussing! It was about time!

In answer to your question confinement isn't mentioned in the bill.

It will never pass and be held constitutional.

Have a nice day!

Stating that you’ll break a law you don’t like invalidates your entire fake career McFraud

The mystery continues.

I would never play stupid with you because all you would do is beat me with your experience.

Have a nice day!

I thought the powers that be routinely deleted/closed threads with no link in the OP?

Have a nice day!

I thought the powers that be routinely deleted/closed threads with no link in the OP?

I guess they missed this one or no one reported it.

Have a nice day!
Both House and Senate are pushing it and Trump has voiced his support

The mystery continues.

You misunderstood me I have been a police officer now I'm a civilian sheepdog.

source.gif

Sure…

If it were true (which it isn’t), either you were pretending when you took your oath or you’re lying now

Which makes you a 24kt Fraud.
your opinion is irrelevant I've never mislead anyone and yes those documents are mine that I earned
My oath was to protect the constitution, not corrupt laws.

Mislead? No. Lie? Yes

The job of a LEO isn’t to pick and choose what laws to enforce or decide if a law is corrupt or not. They teach you that on day one of the training you never got because you’re lying out your bitch ass.

So you are known as McFraud.

PS: if my opinion is irrelevant….you could demonstrate that by ceasing to respond shit brains.
No asshole I have not lied but you have proof that I have prove it or be seen as the liar.
FYI there is no law requiring that you must issue a citation or make an arrest in a few situations few times I did neither just depends on the situation.

So interesting that you feel not following the law makes you a McFraud. Many democrats in sanctuary cities are not following laws like you aren't following the law if you don't follow our immigration laws.

Have a nice day!

Man if he signs it….hope your guns aren’t loaded. LOL

The mystery continues.

?

I didn’t read the link you finally had the guts to post. It’s your link…perhaps you should know the information you’re posting here. Free advice

source.gif

Sure…

If it were true (which it isn’t), either you were pretending when you took your oath or you’re lying now

Which makes you a 24kt Fraud.
your opinion is irrelevant I've never mislead anyone and yes those documents are mine that I earned

Mislead? No. Lie? Yes

The job of a LEO isn’t to pick and choose what laws to enforce or decide if a law is corrupt or not. They teach you that on day one of the training you never got because you’re lying out your bitch ass.

PS: if my opinion is irrelevant….you could demonstrate that by ceasing to respond shit brains.
No asshole I have not lied but you have proof that I have prove it or be seen as the liar.
FYI there is no law requiring that you must issue a citation or make an arrest in a few situations few times I did neither just depends on the situation.

So interesting that you feel not following the law makes you a McFraud. Many democrats in sanctuary cities are not following laws like you aren't following the law if you don't follow our immigration laws.

That’s true.

In both cases you and the DEMS in sanctuary cities took an oath (although I don’t know what oath the municipalities administer prior to swearing in a city councilwoman) and both are violating it. IN your case the letter of the law. In their case, the spirit (if nothing else) of the measure.

So interesting that you are willfully admitting you’re no better than democrats in Sanctuary cities there McFraud.

Mislead? No. Lie? Yes

That’s true.

In both cases you and the DEMS in sanctuary cities took an oath (although I don’t know what oath the municipalities administer prior to swearing in a city councilwoman) and both are violating it. IN your case the letter of the law. In their case, the spirit (if nothing else) of the measure.

So interesting that you are willfully admitting you’re no better than democrats in Sanctuary cities there McFraud.
That's hilarious you're a funny Democrat

The mystery continues.

?

I didn’t read the link you finally had the guts to post. It’s your link…perhaps you should know the information you’re posting here. Free advice
You're a funny little leftist

Have a nice day!

How about a link to that because the news reports I have seen say it is going nowhere fast?

Have a nice day!

How about a link to that because the news reports I have seen say it is going nowhere fast?
Find it your own self

Have a nice day!

Find it your own self

I can't find anything that agrees with your statement. I did, however, just hear a report on the radio saying that Trump had not agreed to anything, and that McConnell said nothing, so that kind of blows your theory, doesn't it?

The only ones pushing it are Nasty and Chuckie.

Have a nice day!

Find it your own self

I can't find anything that agrees with your statement. I did, however, just hear a report on the radio saying that Trump had not agreed to anything, and that McConnell said nothing, so that kind of blows your theory, doesn't it?

One link I posted was from the house and the second link was from the Senate. And there is a ton of sources about Trump talking about red flag laws

Have a nice day!

Find it your own self

One link I posted was from the house and the second link was from the Senate. And there is a ton of sources about Trump talking about red flag laws

Those are fucking bills, numb nuts! Nothing has even passed a subcommittee yet, so why do you lie as though it is a done deal?

I hate stupid people regardless of political stripe!

Find it your own self

Those are fucking bills, numb nuts! Nothing has even passed a subcommittee yet, so why do you lie as though it is a done deal?

I hate stupid people regardless of political stripe!
Dear dumb fuck where did I identify them other than the bills? The democrat version has passed the house .

Forum List

Back