You're being tracked massive 30 state real time license plate database revealed

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Two months ago, I warned everyone that police in Arizona were using ALPR's to "grid" entire neighborhoods. But this story brings public surveillance to a whole new level.

Rekor Systems announced that they had launched the Rekor Public Safety Network (RPSN) which gives law enforcement real-time access to license plates.

"Any state or local law enforcement agency participating in the RPSN will be able to access real-time data from any part of the network at no cost. The Company is initially launching the network by aggregating vehicle data from customers in over 30 states. With thousands of automatic license plate reading cameras currently in service that capture approximately 150 million plate reads per month, the network is expected to be live by the first quarter of 2020."

RPSN is a 30 state real-time law enforcement license plate database of more than 150 million people.

And the scary thing about it is; it is free.

"You're Being Tracked" - Massive 30 State, Real-Time License Plate Database Revealed

Democratic losers love this Hitler control BS until they realize it fks them too they are pretty stupid the fkrs believe nothing until it smacks the dumbasses right between the eyes suddenly it matters.

Oh but you have nothing to hide that's right.

At some point in the future (don't ask me when as I wasn't told when it would happen) all electronics go down. I can picture people starving to death because most likely their local grocer can't ring up anything.

At some point in the future (don't ask me when as I wasn't told when it would happen) all electronics go down. I can picture people starving to death because most likely their local grocer can't ring up anything.
That's the point where the smart people go into their stash of silver dimes and quarters.
If they have them. Us poor people will just start digging up wild foods in the field and catch the pond fish.

Check the area around the next red light you stop for. Chances are there is a camera in the pole. Logic indicates that the data recorded by the cameras is old by the time law enforcement computers analyze it so logic indicates that it is used as traffic analysis and/or as a way to raise revenue by issuing electronic summonses.

That's the point where the smart people go into their stash of silver dimes and quarters.

I have pennies like Smaug had gold. :auiqs.jpg:

I keep meaning to get rid of them.

Check the area around the next red light you stop for. Chances are there is a camera in the pole. Logic indicates that the data recorded by the cameras is old by the time law enforcement computers analyze it so logic indicates that it is used as traffic analysis and/or as a way to raise revenue by issuing electronic summonses.

In my city it is on unmonitored 30 day loops so if they need it they can pull it but otherwise it allegedly gets overwritten.

Forum List

Back