Records show Caroline Kennedy failed to cast her vote many times since 1988

No, they don't. The only thing known is that she showed up at the polling place. She could have left the ballot blank and no one would know.

There is no information here that isn't already public.

Fair enough then. My main beef isn't related to that anyway if you read my last post related to this.

What if you decide not to vote once in the booth and just walk out? Then what? :eusa_whistle:
you can choose to leave the ballot blank, but you GOT a ballot, so the voter registration will show you voted even though you voted for no one

of course in MN Franken will claim that ballot as a vote for HIM

:lol:

you can choose to leave the ballot blank, but you GOT a ballot, so the voter registration will show you voted even though you voted for no one

He's a DUmmie ain't he??

So I didn't know the exact details of the voter registration and every Republican who wants my blood comes out to repeat the same thing.

Come on Dive, you're about five minutes too late on that one.

By the way, Norm Coleman is scum.

So I didn't know the exact details of the voter registration and every Republican who wants my blood comes out to repeat the same thing.

Come on Dive, you're about five minutes too late on that one.

By the way, Norm Coleman is scum.
so is franken
no matter who wins that race MN loses

Change and Unity is not for just one party. Barack Obama won because he ran on such a platform. Ronald Reagan did the same thing when he ran. This is nothing new.

All your bolding is the truth in the first one and the second bolded line is again the truth. You want to be part of a Republican America while many Liberals in this country want to be part of a Democrat America. I just want to be part of America.

You can continue to see the world as black and white. I don't see it as "my ilk" in charge as I am not a Democrat. As I've stated many times before, I would of voted Republican this election locally if given the opportunity to vote. I just merely have many more Liberal views then what is defined as Conservative. When in reality, I am more Libertarian then Democrat or Republican though I believe in Regulation when it comes to the economy.

Oh by the way, I was proven right about John McCain's political character. He wouldn't even vote for the woman he chose as his Vice-President in the next election. Plus, he's stated he didn't know well at all. Which makes his judgement very questionable and I wouldn't want such a man in charge of this country or her. Meanwhile, Obama made the smart choice of picking Biden.

and most of the corrupt thugs from chicargo:lol: I'm thrilled to the bone donchyaknow?

Oh yes, that small thing about voter registration makes me a "Dummie".

All the shit you don't know about a varied number of things is okay though? :lol:

I was talking about Franken! Dummie!:lol:

[/B]

and most of the corrupt thugs from chicargo:lol: I'm thrilled to the bone donchyaknow?

Funny on how much you don't know.

Currently, the corruption for the most part is in Springfield.

I would also know for a fact that corrupt thugs are from all of the country and not just "Chicago."

you didnt hear how he ripped off a daycare center?

I heard through the grapevine that Franken has dropped the F bomb a time or two, so that makes him a sociopath! Yep I have it on strict advicement!:lol:

Forum List

Back