Records show Caroline Kennedy failed to cast her vote many times since 1988

It's the Dems who want to take away secret ballots in union elections...so I guess they can't be that important.

Being wrong in trying to make secret ballots unsecret has no barriers.

This isn't a Democrat, Republican issue. It's a issue in general.

That's right little sheep.

Continue to see the world as black/white, democrat/republican.

Remember, at the end of the day we are all Americans. Though I can see why you would have no problem with Caroline Kennedy's voting information being released.

How about yours? A republican? I'm sure you'd cry foul then little sheepie.

Perhaps this should be your avatar, you're in the pic as the one falling.

$sheep_off_cliff.jpg

Agreed, just the mere fact it was revealed whether she voted or not is showing the ballots aren't that secret.

Her not voting in the primaries is no big deal though.

Though I suppose Willow is still trying to make something out of nothing.

With some of the candidates we've seen over the years in this country, one would lose faith in bothering to vote at times.

Gotta love the Caroline Kennedy bashing though.

Hey David, you bring up Hillary. Let me ask you this? What kind of experience did Hillary have when she got the senate seat in New York? Hell, she didn't live in New York long enough to point you to a good Italian restaurant most likely.

Lets see what kind of political experience Hillary had when she got the seat:

First Lady, First Lady, and....First Lady.

She went to Yale Law School as well.

Caroline Kennedy:

She received her A.B from Radcliffe College at Harvard.

Her J.D from Columbia Law School in 1988.

She is a member of the New York and D.C bar associations.

She is also a member of the boards of directors of the Commission on Presidential Debates and the NAACP Legal Defense and Educational Fund.

From 2002 through 2004 Kennedy worked as director of the Office of Strategic Partnerships for the the New York City Department of Education. The three-day-a week job paid her a salary of $1 and had the goal of raising private money for the New York City public schools. In her capacity, she helped raise more than $65 million for the city’s public schools. She currently serves as one of two vice chairs of the board of directors of The Fund for Public Schools, a public-private partnership founded in 2002 to attract private funding for public schools in New York City. She has also served on the board of trustees of Concord Academy, which she attended as a child.

So how much have you and hill raised for the city's public schools?

Her political views:

Supports legalizing Gay Marriage
Pro-Choice
Strong supporter of Gun Control and favors restoring the federal ban on assault weapons.

So put down the stones and look where you're throwing first.
Yep. The only requirements for a Senator, IMO, are a brain and a willingness to strive for fairness. If she was a republican she'd be hailed as a Washington outsider.

That's right little sheep.

Continue to see the world as black/white, democrat/republican.

Remember, at the end of the day we are all Americans. Though I can see why you would have no problem with Caroline Kennedy's voting information being released.
How about yours? A republican? I'm sure you'd cry foul then little sheepie.

Perhaps this should be your avatar, you're in the pic as the one falling.

View attachment 6516

Nobody released her voting information. Just that she had not voted??? You were A okay with McCain's HIPPA protected medical records being released. Hippoo-crit
he had an excellent point. I applaud him. points out the hypocrisy of the left. I heard on fox news tonight that mariou coumo divorced one of the kennedy cousins,, payback's a bitch ain't it.

we haven't "all been Americans at the end of the day" for the last eight years, why start now?

I don't have a problem with people not voting in an election if they do not wish to vote. I've refrained from voting in elections where I do not like any of the candidates. I don't typically go for a 'lesser' evil.

Nobody released her voting information. Just that she had not voted??? You were A okay with McCain's HIPPA protected medical records being released. Hippoo-crit
he had an excellent point. I applaud him. points out the hypocrisy of the left. I heard on fox news tonight that mariou coumo divorced one of the kennedy cousins,, payback's a bitch ain't it.

we haven't "all been Americans at the end of the day" for the last eight years, why start now?

Was I really? I don't believe I ever said such a thing. I think you are just talking out of your ass.

I did feel that McCain should of released his medical records however, as should Obama, Palin, and Biden. We should know the type of health our leaders may be in. Way different then someone's voting record.

And yes, voting information = information on who you vote for or whether you vote.

"we haven't "all been Americans at the end of the day" for the last eight years, why start now?"

Maybe that's for you. However, we are all Americans who were getting screwed over by the Bush Administration. If it was Obama for the last eight years doing things to the Republicans like taking away your guns then you guys would be foaming at the mouth demanding his head on a platter. (Though some of you already are and he hasn't even taken office yet.) So get off your moral high horse because a bad president is bad for everybody, not just one party.

Got that sheepie?

Last edited:
Agreed, just the mere fact it was revealed whether she voted or not is showing the ballots aren't that secret.

You guys are making too much of this. It's not like you're whisked away in secret to go cast your vote. When you show up at a polling place the fact that you are present is readily apparent to everyone else there, so the fact of your presence at the polling place on election day is publically available information. There is no privacy associated with it.

What you do once you enter the booth is private.

Was I really? I don't believe I ever said such a thing. I think you are just talking out of your ass.

I did feel that McCain should of released his medical records however, as should Obama, Palin, and Biden. We should know the type of health our leaders may be in. Way different then someone's voting record.

And yes, voting information = information on who you vote for or whether you vote.

"we haven't "all been Americans at the end of the day" for the last eight years, why start now?"

Maybe that's for you. However, we are all Americans who were getting screwed over by the Bush Administration. If it was Obama for the last eight years doing things to the Republicans like taking away your guns then you guys would be foaming at the mouth demanding his head on a platter. (Though some of you already are and he hasn't even taken office yet.) So get off your moral high horse because a bad president is bad for everybody, not just one party.

Got that sheepie?

first you say you will and then you say you won't :lol::cuckoo: ring a ding a ding ding!

You guys are making too much of this. It's not like you're whisked away in secret to go cast your vote. When you show up at a polling place the fact that you are present is readily apparent to everyone else there, so the fact of your presence at the polling place on election day is publically available information. There is no privacy associated with it.

What you do once you enter the booth is private.

What if you decide not to vote once in the booth and just walk out? Then what? :eusa_whistle:

first you say you will and then you say you won't :lol::cuckoo: ring a ding a ding ding!

That makes absolutely no sense. However, it can be clearly seen that you are not interested in change nor unity.

Have fun with the whole "Us against the world" attitude. As you can see, it worked out real well for you Republicans in this election. Which is why if that party doesn't change their ways, they will become like the dinosaurs.

When you're ready to try and be a part of America rather then Republican America then let us know.

Oh by the way, before you pull a certain stunt. There is a difference between LOYAL opposition and just plain opposition. You're implementing the latter.

What if you decide not to vote once in the booth and just walk out? Then what? :eusa_whistle:

Then that's fine. No one knows if she actually cast a vote or not. The only information is going to be whether she checked in at the polling place on the day of voting. Think about it. Your ballot doesn't have your name or other identifying information on it.

Then that's fine. No one knows if she actually cast a vote or not. The only information is going to be whether she checke in at the polling place on the day of voting. Think about it. Your ballot doesn't have your name or other identifying information on it.

But people knows if she casts a vote or not by the plain fact it's shown when she voted in this country.

I just don't like the fact that this information about her can be dragged out into the public spectrum and nobody gives a damn because it's not telling us whom she voted for.

Slowly but surely the "concrete line" becomes a line in the sand that keeps moving.

That makes absolutely no sense. However, it can be clearly seen that you are not interested in change nor unity.

Have fun with the whole "Us against the world" attitude. As you can see, it worked out real well for you Republicans in this election. Which is why if that party doesn't change their ways, they will become like the dinosaurs.

When you're ready to try and be a part of America rather then Republican America then let us know.

Oh by the way, before you pull a certain stunt. There is a difference between LOYAL opposition and just plain opposition. You're implementing the latter.

you got that right, not while your ilk is in charge.

:lol:

Hippomopotomocrit! :lol:

But people knows if she casts a vote or not by the plain fact it's shown when she voted in this country.

No, they don't. The only thing known is that she showed up at the polling place. She could have left the ballot blank and no one would know.

There is no information here that isn't already public.

well, then, ya big DUmmie, you would be counted as voting cause yer DUmmie name would be crossed off the DUmmie name list.

you got that right, not while your ilk is in charge.

:lol:

Hippomopotomocrit! :lol:

Change and Unity is not for just one party. Barack Obama won because he ran on such a platform. Ronald Reagan did the same thing when he ran. This is nothing new.

All your bolding is the truth in the first one and the second bolded line is again the truth. You want to be part of a Republican America while many Liberals in this country want to be part of a Democrat America. I just want to be part of America.

You can continue to see the world as black and white. I don't see it as "my ilk" in charge as I am not a Democrat. As I've stated many times before, I would of voted Republican this election locally if given the opportunity to vote. I just merely have many more Liberal views then what is defined as Conservative. When in reality, I am more Libertarian then Democrat or Republican though I believe in Regulation when it comes to the economy.

Oh by the way, I was proven right about John McCain's political character. He wouldn't even vote for the woman he chose as his Vice-President in the next election. Plus, he's stated he didn't know well at all. Which makes his judgement very questionable and I wouldn't want such a man in charge of this country or her. Meanwhile, Obama made the smart choice of picking Biden.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back