Record low unemployment, 49 year low! Thank you Donald John Trump!

Job creation?

Obama had better job creation numbers.

Did you thank him?

Obozo inherited a recovery. Trumps done a much better job on the economy

Obama inherited a recovery?

You actually said that.

Did Trump inherit a recession?

Yes inherited a recovery. The economy is cyclical, and obozo got lucky with his timing. All he did was hold back the economy by increasing regulations and taxes. Part of the reason that it was the worst recovery in world history was because of obozo’s antibuisness policies. Not everything he did was bad. The 2012 jobs act was a blessing. I have a job now because of that, but all in all he was a disaster, so fuck him.
LOLOL

A “disaster” in the closed eyes of a zombie...

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Why do you think Americans voted for trump, if Obama did such a job? Face it obozo led us to Trump.
You always prove yourself to be an idiot. If Obama could have run for a third term he would have smoked that orange buffoon. :laugh:

U.S. Jobless Claims Fall to 49-Year Low for Third Straight Week

The lowest jobless claims in 49 years. Unbelievable!
Makes sense but youre thanking the wrong person. Thank you Obama. Sorry Drumpfsexuals are too stupid to know the trend started with Obama. Basically Drumpf inherited Obamas good economy. We'll see what starts happening in Nov once Drumpfs policies start kicking in.

1*bH0-PAco5jdNN8Tnljzovw.jpeg
Lol
Shut the fuck up Obama had nothing to do with it

Makes sense but youre thanking the wrong person. Thank you Obama. Sorry Drumpfsexuals are too stupid to know the trend started with Obama. Basically Drumpf inherited Obamas good economy. We'll see what starts happening in Nov once Drumpfs policies start kicking in.

The zombies think the unprecedented 102 consecutive months of private sector job growth began less than two years ago. :cuckoo:

Zombies think obozo was a jobs creater
Then the BLS must be a zombie (according to the zombies), since it shows 16 million jobs added under Obama during the recovery.

Yea, 16 million created minus 5 million lost equals 11 million NET. Learn math.

If Trump's job creation is Obama's, then Obamas job creation that liberals have been posting about since he left office belongs to Bush. Thank you GWB!

Last edited:
The topic is job creation. I'm asking if you were fair and nonpartisan and asked the same question about Obama's so called job creation.The answer is no, you're a partisan hack who hates good news about the economy under Trump.I win.
`
The article mentions no person. Where was Obama in it? Answer the questions, what kind of jobs, full or part-time, starting wages and benefits. You are messing around with own post, adding things that don't exist. Make up your mind. If this is about Obama, prove it?
Wages are going up also. The economy is booming mainly because Trump made Obama's legacy a bad memory.

Wages are not keeping up with inflation.

That is why the "booming economy" won't save the GOP.
That's funny groceries are getting afforable again.
It’s funny, because it’s false.

The topic is job creation. I'm asking if you were fair and nonpartisan and asked the same question about Obama's so called job creation.The answer is no, you're a partisan hack who hates good news about the economy under Trump.I win.
`
The article mentions no person. Where was Obama in it? Answer the questions, what kind of jobs, full or part-time, starting wages and benefits. You are messing around with own post, adding things that don't exist. Make up your mind. If this is about Obama, prove it?
Wages are going up also. The economy is booming mainly because Trump made Obama's legacy a bad memory.

You are lying.

`

You STILL haven't learned. I don't post unless I know.

Wages aren’t growing when adjusted for inflation, new data finds

`

You are lying.
I guess you don't go to the grocery store.

`

The latest report has wage growth keeping pace with inflation

The zombies think the unprecedented 102 consecutive months of private sector job growth began less than two years ago. :cuckoo:

Zombies think obozo was a jobs creater
Then the BLS must be a zombie (according to the zombies), since it shows 16 million jobs added under Obama during the recovery.

Yea, 16 million created minus 5 million lost equals 11 million NET. Learn math.

If Trump's job creation is Obama's, then Obamas job creation that liberals have been posting about since he left office belongs to Bush. Thank you GWB!
Dumbfuck.... the 16 million is a net gain.

2s0blvo.jpg

LoneLaugher are u gonna apologize?

That means there is no wage growth.

For what?

For what?
you said wages are not keeping up with inflation, remember?

Only in a liberal mental midget mind do they think an anti bussiness president with all his rules and regulations did anything .

Only in a liberal mental midget mind do they think an anti bussiness president with all his rules and regulations did anything .
Dont get mad at the facts and start calling me names. Just look at the chart and wonder to yourself how you could be so wrong about your claim and how could you be that naive to fall for Drumpfs bullshit.

Dont get mad at the facts and start calling me names. Just look at the chart and wonder to yourself how you could be so wrong about your claim and how could you be that naive to fall for Drumpfs bullshit.

What facts? That Obama was against fracking? That he tried to prevent thousands of jobs in South Carolina @ Boeing? That company's we're not investing because Obama care was up in the air for a few years making it's way to the supreme Court? Obama's EPAs thousands of new rules and regulations against big bussiness and small?

Those facts???

What facts? That Obama was against fracking? That he tried to prevent thousands of jobs in South Carolina @ Boeing? That company's we're not investing because Obama care was up in the air for a few years making it's way to the supreme Court? Obama's EPAs thousands of new rules and regulations against big bussiness and small?

Those facts???

These facts.

Forum List

Back