Record low unemployment, 49 year low! Thank you Donald John Trump!

U.S. Jobless Claims Fall to 49-Year Low for Third Straight Week

The lowest jobless claims in 49 years. Unbelievable!
Makes sense but youre thanking the wrong person. Thank you Obama. Sorry Drumpfsexuals are too stupid to know the trend started with Obama. Basically Drumpf inherited Obamas good economy. We'll see what starts happening in Nov once Drumpfs policies start kicking in.

1*bH0-PAco5jdNN8Tnljzovw.jpeg

Only in a liberal mental midget mind do they think an anti bussiness president with all his rules and regulations did anything .
Dont get mad at the facts and start calling me names. Just look at the chart and wonder to yourself how you could be so wrong about your claim and how could you be that naive to fall for Drumpfs bullshit.

What facts? That Obama was against fracking? That he tried to prevent thousands of jobs in South Carolina @ Boeing? That company's we're not investing because Obama care was up in the air for a few years making it's way to the supreme Court? Obama's EPAs thousands of new rules and regulations against big bussiness and small?

Those facts???

These facts.

Because of the quantitative easing and red state govenors... Obama slowed down the recovery not fucking helped it.

U.S. Jobless Claims Fall to 49-Year Low for Third Straight Week

The lowest jobless claims in 49 years. Unbelievable!
Makes sense but youre thanking the wrong person. Thank you Obama. Sorry Drumpfsexuals are too stupid to know the trend started with Obama. Basically Drumpf inherited Obamas good economy. We'll see what starts happening in Nov once Drumpfs policies start kicking in.

Only in a liberal mental midget mind do they think an anti bussiness president with all his rules and regulations did anything .
Dont get mad at the facts and start calling me names. Just look at the chart and wonder to yourself how you could be so wrong about your claim and how could you be that naive to fall for Drumpfs bullshit.

What facts? That Obama was against fracking? That he tried to prevent thousands of jobs in South Carolina @ Boeing? That company's we're not investing because Obama care was up in the air for a few years making it's way to the supreme Court? Obama's EPAs thousands of new rules and regulations against big bussiness and small?

Those facts???

These facts.

Which one of obozo’s policies can you point to for being a catalyst to drop in unemployment?

Those facts???

These facts.

Because of the quantitative easing and red state govenors... Obama slowed down the recovery not fucking helped it.

But thats not what the facts say. Your opinion is not a substitute for the facts.

Those facts???

These facts.

Obama spent almost a trillion dollars all we got was a lousy $400 bucks and the Unemployment level went up , not down

Those facts???

These facts.

Which one of obozo’s policies can you point to for being a catalyst to drop in unemployment?
All of them. My question to you is why do you think only 1 policy is the catalyst? Who told you that?

Those facts???

These facts.

Obama spent almost a trillion dollars all we got was a lousy $400 bucks and the Unemployment level went up , not down

The chart and every source I have looked at says the unemployment level went down. Sorry.

Those facts???

These facts.

But thats not what the facts say. Your opinion is not a substitute for the facts.

So tell us what policy of Obama's was it?

Tarp : bush Jr.

Making 80% tax cuts perment: copied off of Bush Jr

So tell us how did Obama do it?

Cash for clunkers , mental midget? The 30 hour work week?

Those facts???

These facts.

The chart and every source I have looked at says the unemployment level went down. Sorry.

It went up to 9.5% after Obama's stimulous

Those facts???

These facts.

All of them. My question to you is why do you think only 1 policy is the catalyst? Who told you that?

Well then it should be easy for you to name a few of them

It’s funny, because it’s false.

You STILL haven't learned. I don't post unless I know.

Wages aren’t growing when adjusted for inflation, new data finds

The latest report has wage growth keeping pace with inflation
LoneLaugher are u gonna apologize?

For what?
you said wages are not keeping up with inflation, remember?

They aren't.

Those facts???

These facts.

Tarp saved the country. Obama benefited from TARP, low interest rates, and QE

Those facts???

These facts.

Well then it should be easy for you to name a few of them
I named them all.

You STILL haven't learned. I don't post unless I know.

Wages aren’t growing when adjusted for inflation, new data finds

The latest report has wage growth keeping pace with inflation
LoneLaugher are u gonna apologize?

For what?
you said wages are not keeping up with inflation, remember?

They aren't.

Um yes they are. Read my link

Those facts???

These facts.

It went up to 9.5% after Obama's stimulous

Not sure what your point is about that? As the chart shows It actually went up to 10% under Obama and then plummeted once his economic policies started kicking in.

Those facts???

These facts.

LOLOL

The economy grew worse after TARP passed. Much worse.

These facts.

LOLOL

Not after the money was spent, and if the most of the major banks died it would have been a systemic catastrophe

LOLOL

Not after the money was spent, and if the most of the major banks died it would have been a systemic catastrophe
By then, ARRA kicked in.

These facts.

LOLOL

And who tried to give credit to Obama for it?

The left

Just like Obama was against fracking and Boeing building a new factory in South Carolina

Forum List

Back