Recipe ideas???

I tried eggplant just once and didn't like it.....though I will admit it was probably my own failure of not knowing how best to prepare it. But it's still not something I will cook again.

Now if I were a guest at someone else's table and eggplant was served, I may venture to try it and maybe even like it, but I probably won't make it again
I've had some experiences like that too.

Those canned things don't really qualify as biscuits, in my two-bit opinion.

They're okay to pinch off for some dumplins, though. I've used em for that.
They work for someone that dont make biscuits! lol
I am about to try to get in to bread and noodle making, though. I think my christmas present to myself is going to be ;a dough and noodle maker thingy.

You have never reloaded ammo in your life, have you?

If you did you would know that it is impossible to load .308 to NATO specs because NATO uses 7.62 x 51 brass that is thicker and can take higher pressures.

That is OK. I forgive your ignorance. As a win for you women are better at complaining about menopause than men because men are not afflicted with it.

As a win for you women are better at complaining about menopause than men because men are not afflicted with it.

Yeah?? Just wait for those 'He/she's to get there......:auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
I cant think of what they are called :lol:
Its the one that can do like 10 different things. All you do is change out the piece. You know, the thing. :confused-84:

Are you talking about a pasta roller/cutter??

1692905543448.png

Peanut butter bread with cream of chicken & dumpling soup (or clam chowder).

Grilled cheese sammich with tomato soup.

Hot dog & a beer :banana:

I'm sure you're right that it tastes good and all..........but I think I'll pass cause that looks like it's already been eaten and I can't tell which end that came out of.

Your loss. Guess you don't eat dips. Still says nothing about the salad I mentioned as well---- lemme guess: you don't eat cucumber, tomato, wheat, garlic and lemon juice neither.

Your loss. Guess you don't eat dips. Still says nothing about the salad I mentioned as well---- lemme guess: you don't eat cucumber, tomato, wheat, garlic and lemon juice neither.

Nope, salad sounds good. Just not the eggplant.

Forum List

Back