Reasons Why The Radical Far Rightwing Reactionary Republicans Hate Rachel Maddow

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
She simply tells it like it is.

She points out all the lies and shenanigansthat the Republicans and other far rightwing reactionary Republican radicals engage in.

She brings their nonsense to light.

And for that...they hate her guts.

I'll list the topics she covers and information she brings out to light in this thread.

Tonight she started out with covering the 2nd term of Reagan's Administration and how although the Democrats made a sweep in the election before, it was overshadowed by the Iran scandal, and how Reagan illgally sold weapons to the Iranies. How the kronies in his Administration said that as President he could do what he wants, including breaking the law IF it had to do with national security.

Yes, it was an impeachable offense.

Yet, the Republicans have turned Raygunn into some sort of saint...a common RW crook, they've managed to turn him into a saint.

If you're up at 4am EST you can catch the 3rd rerun and see all the clips supporting what I stated.

She's gay. That's the number one reason.

The minorities right wingers hate the most in order of hate:

Gays

Muslims

Blacks

Non White Hispanics

Keep talking to yourself. But like Maddow and MSNBC barely anyone is listening.

Content has consequences.

Republicans think because Fox gets almost all Republicans to listen to that Arab owned network, they must be telling that ignorant base something valuable.

When you point out that other stations Democrats listen to are the Hispanic, Asian, Gay, Black and liberal stations as well as MSNBC they just shrug and say "so"? Compare all those put together with lone Fox and what do you get?

You get the facts. Which are Fox crushes the crap out of the lefty kooks on PMSNBC every night.

So go start another thread full of lefty b.s. about Rush or Sean or any other Republican/conservative you idiots can't stand.

Meanwhile, we'll keep laughing at you morons.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Rightwing attacks on Maddow center on her being gay

That is what passes for political discourse

she is full of shit a lot! that might be why..
most on NBC is. after all, it is an opinonated source, not news.
I didnt even kniw that parroting bitch was gay..
she does look like she could have a big dick though

She's gay. That's the number one reason.

The minorities right wingers hate the most in order of hate:

Gays

Muslims

Blacks

Non White Hispanics

since u threw the white Latino under the bus, he is now supported by the right? lol u fuckin idiot

Tonight she started out with covering the 2nd term of Reagan's Administration and how although the Democrats made a sweep in the election before, it was overshadowed by the Iran scandal, and how Reagan illgally sold weapons to the Iranies. How the kronies in his Administration said that as President he could do what he wants, including breaking the law IF it had to do with national security.

Yes, it was an impeachable offense.

Yet, the Republicans have turned Raygunn into some sort of saint...a common RW crook, they've managed to turn him into a saint.

If you're up at 4am EST you can catch the 3rd rerun and see all the clips supporting what I stated.

I think we actually agree on something, Marc

If all the Libs love her so much why are her ratings mediocre at best....
And she seems to get the most ratings of that whole MSNBC lineup.

If she was so good her ratings should be off the chart.

omg, I could care less about Maddcow, so much that I probably wouldn't pee on her if she was on fire

but , marc and some of you on left needs dreams, so this what come up with...

Last edited:
No one cares about Maddow. No one cares that she is a dike.

We can't stand her because she is nothing but a spin doctor. Everything is about how great Obama or other liberal politicians are and how evil Republicans are. Her job isn't to "tell it like it is", its to get (D)-bags elected...period.

She points out all the lies and shenanigansthat the Republicans and other far rightwing reactionary Republican radicals engage in.

I'll list the topics she covers and information she brings out to light in this thread.

here's one she covered; women get paid less.

She even had a researcher on to back her up with figures. Sadly, he told her she was wrong and the numbers show they aren't paid less.

of course that twat refused to let him keep speaking b/c she needed to keep the lie going.

but hey, she's your hero

Who?

How can we "hate" someone who is a not a factor in our lives?

We don't watch her or know ow care what she says. She's an obvious clueless Liberal

Iran Contra? LOL

How many Americans died from that

Most on the right are hostile toward anyone who exposes the lies, hypocrisy, and fallacies that constitute much of conservative dogma.

Most on the right are hostile toward anyone who exposes the lies, hypocrisy, and fallacies that constitute much of conservative dogma.
For a long time I figured that you were a Liberal/Progressive and not the Constitutional conservative you have pretended to be.

At least now you have finally come out of the closet and admitted your a partisan lefty loon. .. :cool:

Forum List

Back