Reasons why Married People would make threads about sex, dating and relationships

Why Would A Married Person Post about Sex, Dating & Relationships?

• They are looking for an affair

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • They like to mess with people

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • They are dissatisfied in their relationship

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • They are under-sexed

• They are over-sexed

• They are still trying to figure out what a relationship is

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • The know everyone is interested in sex so starts a topic about it

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Their spouse is about to leave them

• Other (Specify)

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
And, if something bad happens to me physically, death is always an option. No need to bankrupt the family.

Imagine the hurt you would put on your family...... And kids.

Shadow 355

This life people just take it too seriously..... we have an eternity of living ... this is just a millisecond (for those that believe anyway...)

Now, you're talking about suicide??? I think I know exactly why you post the things that you do. It is for the attention. The sex talk didn't pan out, so now it seems as if you are going for the "pity" angle.

This life people just take it too seriously..... we have an eternity of living ... this is just a millisecond (for those that believe anyway...)

Well, I have been ...... So called......"Led to believe " my problems are my fault and the more I "buck heads at work" the longer, MUCH longer my headaches will lasts with no end in sight.

The opposition wants me to take my lashes and not complain, argue, stand up for myself, make a argument for my wrong doing / injustice that occurs toward me. And if I do, somewhere in time..... Weeks down the road , i am retaliated against. My vacation is messed with, I am pulled off the gate of a night to work in the facility, I am " slammed and overwhelmed at Gate One on day shift with trucks, visitors and phone calls. "

Somewhere down the line..... If I am not an obedient soul, or I tick someone off.... I get retaliated against.

Shadow 355

You've got some serious issues with paranoia.

And, if something bad happens to me physically, death is always an option. No need to bankrupt the family.

You should have been in my shoes the past 15 years and deal with the torture - harassment - mental and psychological torture I have had to endure.

You should have to deal with the surveillance I have been under for decades.

You should have to deal with private phone conversations getting back to you, what you do - say - eat and drink while you are alone in your own residence..... Being repeated to you at work .

People sabotaging your life, your financials and your vacation .

People manipulating you, restricting or hindering you...... Like I have been.

Being overcharged at the grocery store. I buy goods, and round them up to the nearest dollar .......and still get overcharged when I go pay . Example- I have my grocery cart estimated at $78.00 AFTER I rounded all the goods up to the nearest dollar. I still get charged over a hundred dollars for grocerys.

All you can do....... Is assign the blame. Someone or a group of people is responsible and / or accountable.

Shadow 355

Are you on any psychiatric medications? Just asking out of curiosity.

Shadow 355

Now, you're talking about suicide??? I think I know exactly why you post the things that you do. It is for the attention. The sex talk didn't pan out, so now it seems as if you are going for the "pity" angle.

pan out? for what? I'm here to have conversation - anyway.... here we go again!!!!
I'm not afraid of death, it's no big deal to me so I don't really want or need pity - I hate when people pity me or try to comfort me .... it's pathetic.

I've made it clear I don't like sex, am not looking for sex, but get a lot of enjoyment talking about it and teasing about it.......

I really don't care if you believe that or not - and I'm not going to debate you one it because there is nothing to debate!

Shadow 355

pan out? for what? I'm here to have conversation - anyway.... here we go again!!!!
I'm not afraid of death, it's no big deal to me so I don't really want or need pity - I hate when people pity me or try to comfort me .... it's pathetic.

I've made it clear I don't like sex, am not looking for sex, but get a lot of enjoyment talking about it and teasing about it.......

I really don't care if you believe that or not - and I'm not going to debate you one it because there is nothing to debate!

You don't like sex, but you like talking about sex? Oh puhleeze. :lol:

About the pity party, why else would you repeatedly talk about suicide, or make insinuations of being suicidal. Are you suicidal? This is not just something people say in passing to other people that they don't even know! I mean, let's be honest, this is not the first time you have insinuated such things, such as on your "drinking thread." So, are you suicidal?

You've got some serious issues with paranoia.

3676-1433543662-646b6ed12ad95abf03e7f3acdaf3ad2e.jpg

Ahhhhh. I still think of me and you - picnic at the lake.

Your gorgeous eyes and pretty smile.

( hmmmm ) :)

Shadow 355

Last edited:
Chris,

Don't take me seriously - but geeze, you are quite the Stocking Stuffer material.

You woud be better than a lump of coal in the Christmas stocking. :) :)

Shadow 355

Forum List

Back