Reasons why Married People would make threads about sex, dating and relationships

Why Would A Married Person Post about Sex, Dating & Relationships?

• They are looking for an affair

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • They like to mess with people

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • They are dissatisfied in their relationship

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • They are under-sexed

• They are over-sexed

• They are still trying to figure out what a relationship is

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • The know everyone is interested in sex so starts a topic about it

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Their spouse is about to leave them

• Other (Specify)

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
USMB is stud muffin central, how can you resist, Bonzi?

seriously.... it's like living in Alaska! (queue ... "It's Raining Men")

(queue ... "It's Raining Men")

Problem is, the majority are 'Rain Men'.

th

They miss the thrill of the chase, the flirting

The best part, and the 1st time.... after that, all down hill.....

i think that is a rather immature attitude....the best part is the chase and the 1st time? that forces people to move from one emptiness to another....

I believe that you are right. You view relationships as that "high" and the "excitement" you get instead of as a true partnership, to include hardships, fun, intimacy and problems.

It's all a matter of what you want out of life. Some people simply should not be married. They are either not mature enough, have too much baggage or just simply are not "built" that way....

what's your theory?

And your answer is ?

Bonzi , you start more threads than anyone I know about relationships , men & women.

Huh?

Shadow 355

It's a combination - a lot of it is trying to learn what others think. Or even just get to know them.
I'm dissatisfied with my job, is a big part of it (why I'm here, not necessarily why I post what I post)
I want a good interesting down to earth discussion about SOMETHING, and, like most people, obviously, something that would be of interest to me.

People, relationships, friendships (which I have not posted about yet I don't think....)
Also, music, movies and to some degree sports (but that is not a natural interest of mine, I only know quite a bit from watching a lot with my husband....)
Politics right now I'm not as interested in because it's just a bunch of mindless noise going on right now.... it will get interesting eventually....

Anyway - I may have even addressed this earlier in the thread....

Personally, I think Bonzi is very unhappy with her marriage.

Um..... more like life in general..... and I understand life is what you make it..... but I clearly have not found my niche - it's hard to live a life when you are lost and wandering aimlessly.....

Um..... more like life in general..... and I understand life is what you make it..... but I clearly have not found my niche - it's hard to live a life when you are lost and wandering aimlessly.....
You just need some excitement in your life. You sound bored.

You just need some excitement in your life. You sound bored.

I'm always bored! My step-mom used to mock me when I'd go visit my Dad and her, always saying "I'm Bored" - I'm actually easily amused, I could spend all day on here and be quite content as long as there is conversation going back and forth.

I could also play tennis all day and not get bored.

Or go out to bars and get drunk and dance all night..... and not get bored.

But work? Chores? Cooking? (which take up about 99% of my life) - sorry, BORING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what's your theory?

And your answer is ?

Bonzi , you start more threads than anyone I know about relationships , men & women.

Huh?

Shadow 355

It's a combination - a lot of it is trying to learn what others think. Or even just get to know them.
I'm dissatisfied with my job, is a big part of it (why I'm here, not necessarily why I post what I post)
I want a good interesting down to earth discussion about SOMETHING, and, like most people, obviously, something that would be of interest to me.

People, relationships, friendships (which I have not posted about yet I don't think....)
Also, music, movies and to some degree sports (but that is not a natural interest of mine, I only know quite a bit from watching a lot with my husband....)
Politics right now I'm not as interested in because it's just a bunch of mindless noise going on right now.... it will get interesting eventually....

Anyway - I may have even addressed this earlier in the thread....

I am not hating my job.

I am dissatisfied with blatantly being done wrong, and messed over and the upper echelon of my company, as well as the Defense Contractor we work for not doing anything about it.

I am dissatisfied with having to take a large pay cut to save money; but our department manager kept his company employment and six figure salary.....paid vacation, insurance and other benefits.

I am dissatisfied with some previous department supervisors letting wrongs continue, and being part of the problem and not part of the solution.

I am dissatisfied I lost my company retirement, and I now have to take money out of my check that was cut in income, to save for my own retirement.

I am dissatisfied I no longer have 100% insurance. If I had a major illness, or have to have surgery...... It would kill me financially.

I am dissatisfied that for all my hard work. And the way I have been horribly treated and singled out for embarrassment and punishment...... I have lost benefits and pay that I litterly busted my butt for.

I am dissatisfied that the senior hierarchy and Human Resouces personnel let some supervisors treat me.

I dissatisfied that my department has a huge morale problem and senior personnel will not fix it .

I dissatisfied that Human Resources personnel and senior leadership turn a blind eye to problems in my department.

I am dissatisfied that people who are the problem and are neglecting our department - only work 8 hour days , weekends and holidays off, and drive off site for an hour a day to eat lunch. They have great insurance benefits, paid sick leave , great pay, matching 401k, and other benefits.

I am dissatisfied with the double talkers in my work place.

I am dissatisfied with the people whom manipulate my time unnecessarily in the gate and on the phone .

Shadow 355

I'm good. I just want to be left alone to do my job.
I can deal with the rest....
And, if something bad happens to me physically, death is always an option. No need to bankrupt the family.

And, if something bad happens to me physically, death is always an option. No need to bankrupt the family.

I have always busted my butt at work ; even most of the times when I was a "Zombie" and running around confused ; and some shift supervisors were playing games with me ...... And I still went home dirty, soiled uniform and dirty boots, tired and excessively sweaty.

Early Shift supervisors I had ( 2nd and 3 rd shift supervisors ) pushing me to the upper ends of physical , psychological and mental torture. Also....Doing what they can to embarrass me.

I would like to have $10.00 for every fire extinguisher I have had to carry , replace, refill and repair. Every fire extinguisher that needed a new pin, inspection tag and seal; I would love to have $10.00 for.

For every time I did a job by myself, was abandoned and left to fend by myself while the rest of my shift was at Gate One drinking coffee ; I wish I had $25.00 - for being left on mill standby for hours and hours , testing hundreds of feet of fire hose by myself, refilling and repairing 10 and 15 dry chemical fire extinguishers by myself..... While my coworkers are at Gate One talking and drinking coffee , doing two and three man tasks and jobs by myself.

I have litterly been raked over the coals and "raped" while senior personnel either sanctioned the bad events towards me, and/or...... Turned a blind eye . If there was ever a civil rights - sexual harassment - workplace labor violation investigation...... I am it . I am the victim that no one wants to acknowledge or talk about . I am the one most everyone wants to quit my job..... And/or " frame "

Shadow 355

Last edited:

There is no need for suicide..... If I understand you right.

Shadow 355

You should have been in my shoes the past 15 years and deal with the torture - harassment - mental and psychological torture I have had to endure.

You should have to deal with the surveillance I have been under for decades.

You should have to deal with private phone conversations getting back to you, what you do - say - eat and drink while you are alone in your own residence..... Being repeated to you at work .

People sabotaging your life, your financials and your vacation .

People manipulating you, restricting or hindering you...... Like I have been.

Being overcharged at the grocery store. I buy goods, and round them up to the nearest dollar .......and still get overcharged when I go pay . Example- I have my grocery cart estimated at $78.00 AFTER I rounded all the goods up to the nearest dollar. I still get charged over a hundred dollars for grocerys.

All you can do....... Is assign the blame. Someone or a group of people is responsible and / or accountable.

Shadow 355

Imagine the hurt you would put on your family...... And kids.

Shadow 355

This life people just take it too seriously..... we have an eternity of living ... this is just a millisecond (for those that believe anyway...)

This life people just take it too seriously..... we have an eternity of living ... this is just a millisecond (for those that believe anyway...)

Well, I have been ...... So called......"Led to believe " my problems are my fault and the more I "buck heads at work" the longer, MUCH longer my headaches will lasts with no end in sight.

The opposition wants me to take my lashes and not complain, argue, stand up for myself, make a argument for my wrong doing / injustice that occurs toward me. And if I do, somewhere in time..... Weeks down the road , i am retaliated against. My vacation is messed with, I am pulled off the gate of a night to work in the facility, I am " slammed and overwhelmed at Gate One on day shift with trucks, visitors and phone calls. "

Somewhere down the line..... If I am not an obedient soul, or I tick someone off.... I get retaliated against.

Shadow 355

I am not a good employee. Therefore...I had my own shops.
If I were not so fucked up physically with RA, I would open another one. I did very well having those businesses. I could use the money again. But, I can't run it myself, so.....meh. I hafta stay retired.

Forum List

Back