reasons I don't shop at Starbucks

White chocolate mocha is a good treat, but not more than once a month

Starbucks is for faggots.
I have never been to a Starbucks in my life.

Discaimer: About 15 years ago I went on a little business trip. In the morning at the hotel I met a couple of my colleagues to prepare to go out for the day. The two other people decided to go into the Starbucks and get coffee and a roll. They asked me if I wanted anything. I said I will take a roll. They brought one out for me. No coffee, just the roll. Although I did consume one thing made there I technically did not go in and I did not have one of their coffee or any other over priced drinks.

^^^ In a way, I never have either. The closest that I have been to being at a Starbucks was standing in front of one that was inside of a mall. My cousin was there to get her favorite drink from the place. I didn't get anything for me, and so I just waited for her. The only thing that I remember about her drink is that it had caramel in it and in her opinion, the drink was worth every penny. This was around 20 years ago, and the mall is in the Washington DC area of Virginia, which is where she still lives to this day, but right now, I don't know if she still gets anything from the place.

God bless you and my cousin always!!!

Holly

I drink my coffee hot and black and tasting like coffee.

Not lavender, tasting like cereal, and smelling like perfume.
I actually find everything in Starbucks so overpriced from the food to the drinks. It's funny I see everyone going in there ordering everything, but coffee it seems. I don't care for any of the specialty drinks, I just drink my coffee black.

I honestly prefer the local coffee shops to be honest rather than the big chains. Your local coffee shop puts so much effort to decorate the place to give it that unique feel. They do things for you that they don't at the big chains, like serve your coffee in a nice big mug. You just seem to get a lot more bang for your buck and the coffee often is even better.

Forum List

Back